Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) (4210 Views)

Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by horlabiyi(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2015
The massive outbreak of looting and pillaging, Which targeted dozens of stores began in Soweto after a foreign shopkeeper shot dead a teenager who allegedly tried to rob him on Monday night.

The most recent looting has spread to other townships of Johannesburg.

See photos below

1 Share

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by boman2014: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2015
stupi.d S.A
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by horlabiyi(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44

1 Share

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 25, 2015
They're thieves hiding under the veil of xenophobia

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by asadike(f): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2015
So this is it, this is what they have been waiting for. like a vulture,to perch on d hardwork of others. Lazy and shameless bush animals.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2015
We invited this upon ourselves because I do not see what a sane Nigerian would be looking for in South Africa if our leaders were truthful.

A country we staged a collective fight and gave our all against apartheid in order for them to exist today looks at Nigerians with so much disdain.

We would have allowed De-Clark and his fellow whites consume these barbarians. I do not blame them but the Shagaris, Buharis, Babangidas, Shonekans, Abachas, Abubakars, Obasanjos, Yar'aduas and Jonathans!

7 Likes

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2015
truely shameless, the owners should not worry for I know that every diappointment is a blessing. my God will surely vindicate them. in Jesus name Amen
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Honestly, i used to think that SA is a country every african should dream to be.. since i said "used to".. then i'm not thinking that way anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2015
I honestly don't know what Nigeria and Nigerians are doing. In Malawi, SA businesses has been shut down, all their businesses(big and small). Their government is evacuating her citizens back home while Nigerians are evacuating on social media.

The government gave ultimatum periods that kept extending. from 24 hrs to 4 days and nothing yet while Nigerians are been dealt with in SA.

Nigerians should grow some balls. Let's f**king hit SA stores in numbers and have it shut down. Yes, I mean have it shut down

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by PapiWata: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2015
South Africa is a nation of ARMED drunks and thieves. Anyone setting up a business there is asking for ultimate destruction.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by oneeaast: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2015
that s why we must not pray for war,riot or any form of violence in our country...
this is an example that may happen in lagos,onitsha,kano or porthartcourt.

say no to violence,xenophobic,war and riot...
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by MalcoImX: 8:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Are they this poor? The shocking thing is, their countrymen don't seem to mind what's going on.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by jimi4us: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2015
na one bad eye I go take dey look shoprite today, if I go the palms.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by jascon1(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2015
By the time Dem chop all those things finish their belle go open Na abi?, they will want more. That's when their real problems will surface.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by oneeaast: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2015
ollah1:
I honestly don't know what Nigeria and Nigerians are doing. In Malawi, SA businesses has been shut down, all their businesses(big and small). Their government have evacuating her citizens back home. Nigerians can only brag on the social media.

The government can only give ultimatum period that keeps extending. from 24 hrs to 4 days and nothing yet while Nigerians are been dealt with in SA.

Nigerians should grow some balls. Let'si f**king hit SA stores in numbers and have it shut down. Yes, I rmean have it shut down
hitting SA stores in numbers is not the solution.

those who engaged in such act in SA re men without conscience and thought.

they re frustrated humans who want to cause pains and tribulation to their innocent ones outside SA.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by jascon1(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
Are they this poor? The shocking thing is, their countrymen don't seem to mind what's going on.
tbh the real SA are poor. The visitors r the most successful (Afrikaans). As a matter of fact there r places blacks(indigenous sons) don't go e.g hospitals or pubs. They r lazy. Picture a whole Mandela's children fighting for his wealth. It shows u how lazy n wasted they r.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2015
jascon1:
By the time Dem chop all those things finish their belle go open Na abi?, they will want more. That's when their real problems will surface.
lmao!
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by PapiWata: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2015
jascon1:
tbh the real SA are poor. The visitors r the most successful (Afrikaans). As a matter of fact there r places blacks(indigenous sons) don't go e.g hospitals or pubs. They r lazy. Picture a whole Mandela's children fighting for his wealth. It shows u how lazy n wasted they r.

South Africans as a group may be lazy when it comes to earning a living, but they are world champions when it comes to getting drunk, robbing and murdering innocent people.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by mankand(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2015
ollah1:
I honestly don't know what Nigeria and Nigerians are doing. In Malawi, SA businesses has been shut down, all their businesses(big and small). Their government have evacuating her citizens back home. Nigerians can only brag on the social media.

The government can only give ultimatum period that keeps extending. from 24 hrs to 4 days and nothing yet while Nigerians are been dealt with in SA.

Nigerians should grow some balls. Let's f**king hit SA stores in numbers and have it shut down. Yes, I mean have it shut down

Yesterday I completed closing my stanbic bank account since I knew the bank is owned y south Africans, I'm porting to glo next week.

I urge every tight thinking Nigerians to do the same, we can't keep giving our hard earned money to these crack heads who have no regard for our people.

We are the government to and we should stop expecting our leaders to do it all for us
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2015
mankand:

Yesterday I completed closing my stanbic bank account since I knew the bank is owned y south Africans, I'm porting to glo next week.

I urge every tight thinking Nigerians to do the same, we can't keep giving our hard earned money to these crack heads who have no regard for our people.

We are the government to and we should stop expecting our leaders to do it all for us
I think you are wrong. Stanbic IBTC is not wholly owned by South Africans.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Demlad99(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2015
These are the people the South African lady was defending on the other thread.

Bunch of thieves.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by celebrity200: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2015
S.a are hungry lions
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by imsuboi(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Stale news undecided

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by baybeeboi: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Man must survive by hook or by cook.
South Africans sha.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by pampy: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2015
Please stop posting lies. I'm in South Africa right now and no such thing is happening. The xenophobic attack never reached Soweto. The situation has been calm for over a week now and it was not nearly as bad as I have been reading on naija land. These pictures are from other unrelated incidences that happened in 2007. I'm a Nigerian and I've been traveling between Pretoria and jo'borg for over 2 weeks unhindered in anyway. All Nigerians that I know have been going to work and doing there business. In fact in Sunny side Pretoria where there is a large Nigerian and immigrant community life cannot be ano better right now For Nigerians.

Please let's verify stories before posting.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2015
jascon1:
na so bro by that time they will not find anywhere to buy all those things cheap na that time hunger go pay them better visit

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by sheymoni(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2015
E be like make I see gun make I fire them sad
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by rexbuton: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2015
DrWise:
We invited this upon ourselves because I do not see what a sane Nigerian would be looking for in South Africa if our leaders were truthful.

A country we staged a collective fight and gave our all against apartheid in order for them to exist today looks at Nigerians with so much disdain.

We would have allowed De-Clark and his fellow whites consume these barbarians. I do not blame them but the Shagaris, Buharis, Babangidas, Shonekans, Abachas, Abubakars, Obasanjos, Yar'aduas and Jonathans!
... I do not blame them but the Shagaris, Buharis, Babangidas, Shonekans, Abachas, Abubakars, Obasanjos, Yar'aduas and Jonathans! and the BUHARIs again..
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2015
oneeaast:
hitting SA stores in numbers is not the solution.

those who engaged in such act in SA re men without conscience and thought.

they re frustrated humans who want to cause pains and tribulation to their innocent ones outside SA.

You see. that's what we are talking about. You don't know your right, black men like you are maltreating ur people, killing them, stealing from them and destroying their properties. U here is saying bullshit. So tell me what the solution is? Pray abi? Go to mosque and church to pray right?

Tooth for tooth. Blood for blood. If they don't want us, WE DON'T WANT THEM
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by oneeaast: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2015
ollah1:

You see. that's what we are talking about. You don't know your right, black men like you are maltreating ur people, killing them, stealing from them and destroying their properties. U here is saying bullshit. So tell me what the solution is? Pray abi? Go to mosque and church to pray right?

Tooth for tooth. Blood for blood. If they don't want us, WE DON'T WANT THEM
it s pple like yu that suffer or hurt innocent race because of one silly frustrated man who come from that race..
bro,there is a solution instead of jungle justice when nigeria is not a lawless societal norms.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2015
oneeaast:
it s pple like yu that suffer or hurt innocent race because of one silly frustrated man who come from that race..
bro,there is a solution instead of jungle justice when nigeria is not a lawless societal norms.

Shut up and quit saying nonsense. Nigerians are been bullied just cos they are in their land and u are saying trash. This is eyes for eyes and tooth for tooth. They are envious of other countrymen cos they are more successful than them.

They want jungle justice and we give them. We ain't gonna kill or destroy their properties like they did ours.we are only gonna shut it down
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by oneeaast: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2015
ollah1:

Shut up and quit saying nonsense. Nigerians are been bullied just cos they are in their land and u are saying trash. This is eyes for eyes and tooth for tooth. They are envious of other countrymen cos they are more successful than them.

They want jungle justice and we give them. We ain't gonna kill or destroy their properties like they did ours.we are only gonna shut it down
instead of typing on internet,why not mobilise boys and start kicking their azz.
i know pple like yu have not tasted violence before.
bro am not even stoping yu? but before yu start hope u can deferentiate a southafricans with an igbos?
is there any community dominated by the SA in nigeria ??
all this yu need to know bfore yu start your violent hunt..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Speech About - First 100 Days In Office / Killer Governor: Udom Kill Dad For Stealing / Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.