Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) (4212 Views)

Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
ollah1:

Shut up and quit saying nonsense. Nigerians are been bullied just cos they are in their land and u are saying trash. This is eyes for eyes and tooth for tooth. They are envious of other countrymen cos they are more successful than them.

They want jungle justice and we give them. We ain't gonna kill or destroy their properties like they did ours.we are only gonna shut it down
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
oneeaast:
instead of typing on internet,why not mobilise boys and start kicking their azz.
i know pple like yu have not tasted violence before.
bro am not even stoping yu? but before yu start hope u can deferentiate a southafricans with an igbos?
is there any community dominated by the SA in nigeria ??
all this yu need to know bfore yu start your violent hunt..

Where in my comment did you read violence and community dominated by igbos or SA? Who's talking about the people? Where in my comment did you read all that? I'm not talking about shutting down their businesses. From shoprite, to multi choice, to Mtn, Pep, et al
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by OreMI22: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Their police is even worse watching them kill and loot without doing anything about it.

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by oneeaast: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
ollah1:

Where in my comment did you read violence and community dominated by igbos or SA? Who's talking about the people? Where in my comment did you read all that? I'm not talking about shutting down their businesses. From shoprite, to multi choice, to Mtn, Pep, et al
so what re you insinuating ?
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
oneeaast:
so what re you insinuating ?

It's in my comments already
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by drsopp(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
hmmm..S.A citizens re funny...lootin foreigners n hidin under d cloak of xenophobia...smh....wat a LAZY bunch dey re... embarassedhmmm..S.A citizens re funny...lootin foreigners n hidin under d cloak of xenophobia...smh....wat a LAZY bunch dey re...
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by MalcoImX: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
jascon1:
tbh the real SA are poor. The visitors r the most successful (Afrikaans). As a matter of fact there r places blacks(indigenous sons) don't go e.g hospitals or pubs. They r lazy. Picture a whole Mandela's children fighting for his wealth. It shows u how lazy n wasted they r.
Too bad. Maybe they don't know too many things. You were born a free man while their humanity and personhood was denied for nearly a hundred years. I have the most anger directed at the anti-Apartheid leaders who are seen not taking a tough stance against the looters and murderers.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by mildteddy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
ollah1:

Shut up and quit saying nonsense. Nigerians are been bullied just cos they are in their land and u are saying trash. This is eyes for eyes and tooth for tooth. They are envious of other countrymen cos they are more successful than them.

They want jungle justice and we give them. We ain't gonna kill or destroy their properties like they did ours.we are only gonna shut it down

Not MTN please. MTN Foundation really changed my life and the life of so many other Nigerian that will forever be indebted to them. They should not be touched o.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nothing concern me. undecided
i don dey eye shoprite for the past 1 week.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by tablu: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wondering why phyno did not send his gang and support to fight for us in SA sad

Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Alexisu: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lazy people.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
mildteddy:

Not MTN please. MTN Foundation really changed my life and the life of so many other Nigerian that will forever be indebted to them. They should not be touched o.

Who cares the life it's been touched?
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by mildteddy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
ollah1:

Who cares the life it's been touched?

Who cares? Isin't that part obvious to you yet?
The about 1600 science and tech. students in our higher institutions they have helped do; About 500 blind students from several higher institutions all over the country do... and others.
Re: Xenophobia : See What Shameless South Africans Are Doing (photos ) by nickxtra(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Na poverty go kill them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Opens Up / SERIOUSLY NEED HELP. Show Me Where The "South-south"... (Picture) / Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.