Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja (559 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by hamzazayyad1: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
A supporter of President-elect
Muhammadu Buhari, identified as
Abubakar Duduwale , has set for a walk
from Yola in Adamawa to Abuja.
He told newsmen in Yola on Saturday at
the onset of the walk that the adventure
was to express his joy over the
emergence of Buhari as president-elect.
Duduwale, from Yola North Local
Government Area of Adamawa and
Chamba by tribe, reportedly began the
journey at Yola Gate on Yola-Numan
highway at about 6:30 a.m.
He said he had wanted to start the
journey a day after the Independent
National Electoral Commission announced
Buhari as a winner but somebody from
Lagos pre-empted him.
“The reason why I am trekking from Yola
to Abuja is to express my joy and
solidarity with President -elect
Muhammadu Buhari.
“I want to trek from Yola to Abuja to
witness the inauguration ceremony of
President elect, Duduwale said.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
recalls that Suleiman Hashimu, a
supporter of Buhari had earlier
undertaken such walk from Lagos to
Abuja which he concluded recently.
(NAN)
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by DickDastardly(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
I am yet to understand what is going on this hell hole currently. angry

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by lomprico(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol! Very soon we will start seeing abok¡s wandering on all major highways trekking to abuja from all directions.

3 Likes

Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by onyi4edu(f): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Honestly this "walking to Abuja" thing is no longer funny. They better check the health status of these dudes before Nigerians begin to celebrate madness
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
The beginning of madness season 2 grin
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Ozigbondu(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
angry
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by jascon1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dis one no go reach abuja. Dem go beat am for broad
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by OkuDiOver1(f): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
*Activating my Trekking mode* i will trek from ghana to imo state if Rochas wins after today's election. All hustle na hustle.

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Basildvalour(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
...Another mad man on the loose again
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by dunkem21(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chai ..I don laugh tire for comments on this thread.
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
so trekking to abuja is the new fad now?
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by warriiboguy: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Isn't no one trekking to Otuoke?

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Bans Production, Consumption Of Ogogoro / Why Buhari Won - Babangida Aliyu / Design A Nigerian School Meal Here, Suggestions Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.