Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours (1491 Views)

I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge. / I Will Teach You Python / Who Can Design An Automatic Voice Dialing Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours by Akinola1990(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi, i am Akinol King. I am a smart web developer, yes! A smart one who like to work smart and not hard.

Just last week i got an offer to design a e-store in less than a week. Trying to figure out how to design it, i stumbled on a powerful tool that could make my work fasy, sleek ans easy.
The news is that, i finished the design in less than a day.

So, i have decided to embark on a journey of teaching people how to design an e-store using this powerful tool.

If you are interested, ring me on my personal line 08136386437.

Maximum teaching guaranteed with bonuses.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours by timbex96(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is it free?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours by Akinola1990(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
It cost 5k
Re: I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours by kudaisi(m): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
By design, do you mean design alone OR to design and develop a functional working estore in 2 hours ?

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours by Akinola1990(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2015
design and develop
Re: I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours by adepentane1(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2016
lol....drop the link, and i will tell u why your 2hours development is not the best.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Two hours to develop an e-store.. Haba dude..

This is just unrealistic.. So, even a newbie can develop one in two hours shey?? Pls don't mislead people..
Re: I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours by harjyboolar: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours by odufuwas: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Cmon, 2 hours. could be possible if you used WordPress or drupal or one of those cms and whip up one out two plugins. but to design and develop, I highly doubt that. drop the link to the one you built

(1) (Reply)

Python Mysql / Skills Needed By Computer Science Undergrate To Boast Their CV / Working On A 3D Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.