Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background (1445 Views)

If You Are To Advice Between Python And Java, Which Would You Pick? / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
You're not building any app or website for me.

You'll take short programming and web related courses, answer the quiz to earn certificates. (This won't take more than 3 hours for someone who is really grounded).

Pay is N10,000 on completion.

If interested, kindly share your contact here, and I'll call you.

1 Like

Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by Coder2Client(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

You'll take short programming and web related courses, answer the quiz to earn certificates. (This won't take more than 3 hours for someone who is really grounded).

If it were to be Java only, I can assure you that I will score up to 80%, I only have vague knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
I am proficient in HTML CSS and JavaScript not Java
My numbers are 09070314423
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by excanny: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Give me a call on 07030595988 or you can also whatsapp me: https///2347030595988
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
operationmoses:
I am proficient in HTML CSS and JavaScript not Java
My numbers are 09070314423
Please give me a feedback.
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by Emmyloyalty: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
These are the links to the courses (You're to take any 4):

1. https://developer.ibm.com/digitalnation/africa/course-overview/?urlSlug=html-css&courselang=en&lang=en

2. https://developer.ibm.com/digitalnation/africa/course-overview/?urlSlug=innovator-create-your-own-web-page&courselang=en&lang=en

3. https://developer.ibm.com/digitalnation/africa/course-overview/?urlSlug=javascript&courselang=en&lang=en

4. https://developer.ibm.com/digitalnation/africa/course-overview/?urlSlug=introduction-web-application-development&courselang=en&lang=en

5. https://developer.ibm.com/digitalnation/africa/course-overview/?urlSlug=java&courselang=en&lang=en

If it's something you can do, email patrickokunima@gmail.com and I'll reply with the login details. As soon as you're done with the quiz (any 4 out of the 5 above), I'll credit your account with 10K. As stated earlier, it wouldn't take more than 3 hours for someone with prior knowledge.

It took me less than 30minutes to complete mine (HTML CSS and JavaScript) and I've gotten my badge.
I can help you.
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by codeigniter(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

you wanna chop 1M
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by Donpre(m): 12:24am On Jul 26, 2020
codeigniter:

you wanna chop 1M
IBM dey give $2500 to people wey complete those courses?
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by codeigniter(m): 2:04am On Jul 26, 2020
Donpre:

IBM dey give $2500 to people wey complete those courses?

Nope but ministry of sports and youth collaborate with ibm and Microsoft to make people learn how to code through there courses so as to be able to build apps in which ten will selected and the winners would win 1M

Those guy want you to write code with full documentation, no bugs and a lot more conditions e.t.c and this is Nigeria u will just here a guy from some where won, though the money is small but nepotism will still make them give the already rich
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by hardebayho(m): 2:16am On Jul 26, 2020
I already have ten badges, and I was just playing around with answering all those questions ni. For me, those questions are not hard enough jawe...

EDIT:
Damnit!! I only have a screenshot of 6, you can see every badge I collected on Acclaim though
https://www.youracclaim.com/users/hardebayho/badges

Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by hardebayho(m): 2:24am On Jul 26, 2020
Did some on Microsoft too buh those ones dinor allow me to log in so I jus abandoned it
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by Fastt: 3:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Are you paying 10k naira for completing the courses,? Any developer with the skills you listed won't even have the time for the junk you put up there for 10k, really?

1 Like

Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by codeigniter(m): 3:11am On Jul 26, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
These are the links to the courses (You're to take any 4):

1. https://developer.ibm.com/digitalnation/africa/course-overview/?urlSlug=html-css&courselang=en&lang=en

2. https://developer.ibm.com/digitalnation/africa/course-overview/?urlSlug=innovator-create-your-own-web-page&courselang=en&lang=en

3. https://developer.ibm.com/digitalnation/africa/course-overview/?urlSlug=javascript&courselang=en&lang=en

4. https://developer.ibm.com/digitalnation/africa/course-overview/?urlSlug=introduction-web-application-development&courselang=en&lang=en

5. https://developer.ibm.com/digitalnation/africa/course-overview/?urlSlug=java&courselang=en&lang=en

If it's something you can do, email patrickokunima@gmail.com and I'll reply with the login details. As soon as you're done with the quiz (any 4 out of the 5 above), I'll credit your account with 10K. As stated earlier, it wouldn't take more than 3 hours for someone with prior knowledge.

Hi, have u gotten someone to do it for ya
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by codeigniter(m): 3:12am On Jul 26, 2020
hardebayho:
I already have ten badges, and I was just playing around with answering all those questions ni. For me, those questions are not hard enough jawe...

EDIT:
Damnit!! I only have a screenshot of 6, you can see every badge I collected on Acclaim though
https://www.youracclaim.com/users/hardebayho/badges

Nice, is that all one need what of the Microsoft own is it necessary
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2020
Fastt:
Are you paying 10k naira for completing the courses,? Any developer with the skills you listed won't even have the time for the junk you put up there for 10k, really?
You can call it whatever you like, but 10k is not bad for a task that'll take less than 3 hours. Someone up there said he did it in 30 minutes. FYI, one doesn't have to be a developer. My schedule is very tight. Otherwise, I would have studied the materials and answer the quiz myself.
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by denvers: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2020
I am proficient with java, html and css, so what's the assignment? call me on 07034787160
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by hardebayho(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2020
codeigniter:

Nice, is that all one need what of the Microsoft own is it necessary

Nah, it's not necessary. All you need is three or more badges from either Microsoft or IBM or both. If you don't have from Microsoft buh you got for IBM then you're good to go
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by bunnaes: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2020
hardebayho:

Nah, it's not necessary. All you need is three or more badges from either Microsoft or IBM or both. If you don't have from Microsoft buh you got for IBM then you're good to go
Call me 0701 31 0 96 4 2

Let's see how it goes
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by Donpre(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2020
codeigniter:

Nope but ministry of sports and youth collaborate with ibm and Microsoft to make people learn how to code through there courses so as to be able to build apps in which ten will selected and the winners would win 1M

Those guy want you to write code with full documentation, no bugs and a lot more conditions e.t.c and this is Nigeria u will just here a guy from some where won, though the money is small but nepotism will still make them give the already rich

oh thanks

Actually saw that ad, I thought the competition was based on innovation, now I'm hearing badges and courses.

Anyway, knowing the Nigerian society, the winners have already been selected
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by codeigniter(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Donpre:

oh thanks

Actually saw that ad, I thought the competition was based on innovation, now I'm hearing badges and courses.

Anyway, knowing the Nigerian society, the winners have already been selected

Sure, I would advice people that want to learn app development to take up the challenge for learning sake

The stuff is organized by IBM and MS to promote their cloud solution

I stated the Reason why it is a bad idea here

http://afrikas.herokuapp.com/forum/thread/?category=startup&slug=Are-you-participating-in-the-app-competition&thread_no=10
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by Donpre(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2020
codeigniter:

Sure, I would advice people that want to learn app development to take up the challenge for learning sake

The stuff is organized by IBM and MS to promote their cloud solution

I stated the Reason why it is a bad idea here

http://afrikas.herokuapp.com/forum/thread/?category=startup&slug=Are-you-participating-in-the-app-competition&thread_no=10

Your reason is quite funny but isn't wrong.

Don't you think IBM and Microsoft are too big for that tho, they have enough money to buy any programmer and program in the worls

Nice website btw
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by codeigniter(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Donpre:

Your reason is quite funny but isn't wrong.

Don't you think IBM and Microsoft are too big for that tho, they have enough money to buy any programmer and program in the worls

Nice website btw

It is not about IBM or MS wanting the programme, it is about increasing cloud usage in africa, Nothing goes for nothing, i actually went through the t & c and it is important you don't hold a patent on the innovation, think about that
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by hardebayho(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
bunnaes:

Call me 0701 31 0 96 4 2

Let's see how it goes

I called, you dinor pick
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by Donpre(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
codeigniter:

It is not about IBM or MS wanting the programme it about increase usage in africa, Nothing goes for nothing, i actually went the t & c and it is important you don't hold a patent on the innovation, think about that

That's a shady T&C for a Nationwide competition aimed at "helping" the youths
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by bunnaes: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
hardebayho:

I called, you dinor pick
Your line is Airtel shebi?

Will call you back. Sorry please.
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by ehinmowo: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Which kind combination be this? Who learns HTML,CSS and Java?�
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by HappyPagan: 1:45am On Jul 29, 2020
Hi bro, contact me. I can deliver.
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by codeigniter(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2020
hardebayho:
Did some on Microsoft too buh those ones dinor allow me to log in so I jus abandoned it
were u able to convert the badges to pdf
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by hardebayho(m): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2020
codeigniter:

were u able to convert the badges to pdf

Yeah, of course. I jus used chrome to print the each badge and saved it as pdf
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by gracefoundmme(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
codeigniter:

Can we discuss....I have a project on codeigniter framework
Re: Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background by armadeo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Fastt:

Hello. From the business thread. Didn't want much noise hence I quoted you here

I've noticed your positions and opinions and would like to ask you of any long term alt coins tou think might do well. 4 to 10 years.

I know NFA. But just your opinion. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Flutter / Who Can Solve This In PHP? / Help On Project Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.