Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (29124 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Beeseegurl(f): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mchtewwww, dis is joblessness of d highest order..nw that some1 already trekked from southwest nd anoda is embarking on d journey 4rm d north, maybe some1 will be motivated to make dat same journey to abuja 4rm d east...arrant nonsense
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by SOUNDKING: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Igbos starts walk out of Nigeria...the sun is rising.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by SisiNini(f): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Poverty is truly a recipe for disorder...
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Jobyruz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
It will only surprise me if i can see someone walking out of this life to heaven becos of buarry sake
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba when you are around pple start running MAD! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
grin

this regime we will so have so many mad men spoiling the tarred roads with their trekking oh.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2015
I will trek from Abuja to Nigeria of West Africa on the 29 of May.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Duru1(m): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2015
These trekkers are bunch of Islamic fanatics who would have jumped into the orgy of killing fellow human beings if M. Buhari had lost the election. These jackasses should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by DozieInc(m): 12:42am On Apr 26, 2015
OK e don turn trekking competition.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Borderless: 3:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Kolade354:
From their comment you will know most of dem are not happy with the victory of General Muhammadu Buhari...........If u lyk trek from nigeria to congo na u get ur leg Bad belle is allowed.

You're so shameless, just listen to yourself. It would have been cool if you as foetus was aborted midterm.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Borderless: 3:53am On Apr 26, 2015
You all should know it's only a Hausaman that will embark on such a senseless venture! Igbo's get market to sell and Yorubas get owambe to attend. grin grin
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Borderless: 4:12am On Apr 26, 2015
galadima77:

is it the same mallams that defeated u at the polls?

Get a life, Buhari is the President elect!!! sounds great to me.

You can only be 'galadima' grin grin grin. Galadima. . .wondering what that means grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Kolade354(m): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2015
Borderless:

You're so shameless, just listen to yourself. It would have been cool if you as foetus was aborted midterm.
MAD RETARD LYK YOU SHLD GO BACK AND LEARN MANNERZ FROM YOUR USELESS FATHER.......EDIOT
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by samuel25(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2015
With the increase in the number of trekker to Abuja to congratulate the president-elect, I hope Abuja doesn't turn to city of destitute after GMB one year in office.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Beware of Bokoharam segregation!
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by oote: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
elbinmanny:
A supporter of President-elect Muhammadu Buhari, identified as Abubakar Duduwale , has set for a walk from Yola in Adamawa to Abuja.

He told newsmen in Yola on Saturday at the onset of the walk that the adventure was to express his joy over the emergence of Buhari as president-elect.

Duduwale, from Yola North Local Government Area of Adamawa and Chamba by tribe, reportedly began the journey at Yola Gate on Yola-Numan highway at about 6:30 a.m.

He said he had wanted to start the journey a day after the Independent National Electoral Commission announced Buhari as a winner but somebody from Lagos pre-empted him.

“The reason why I am trekking from Yola to Abuja is to express my joy and solidarity with President -elect Muhammadu Buhari.

“I want to trek from Yola to Abuja to witness the inauguration ceremony of President elect, Duduwale said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that Suleiman Hashimu, a supporter of Buhari had earlier undertaken such walk from Lagos to Abuja which he concluded recently.(NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/428472/another-buharis-supporter-starts-walk-from-yola-to-abuja
GMB shouldn't welcome him cos he may be one of the Boko Haram Boys!!!! GMB Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by afuye(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
happy birthday angel
Beeseegurl:
Mchtewwww, dis is joblessness of d highest order..nw that some1 already trekked from southwest nd anoda is embarking on d journey 4rm d north, maybe some1 will be motivated to make dat same journey to abuja 4rm d east...arrant nonsense
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Beeseegurl:
how many dicks can you fvck in a day, be honest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) / Ajikolo Khadi Attacked By Thugs At Jere In Borno. Photos / Explosions Reported Near APC Rally In Rivers - Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.