Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,927 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification (4558 Views)

Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) / Extreme Body Arts That Would Make You Go Gaga / Unbelievable:................unrefined Palm Oil As Moisturiser And It Works!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification by nnamdizen(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
It all first began in the mind...

The human mind is so flexible that, you can twist, turn n reshape it into anything you want, and the physical manifestation is brought into reality in the body.

So now you know what part of you needs the most security.
Re: 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification by Ariyke: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Disgusting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad angry
Re: 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification by icebebe(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Am sick!! embarassed embarassed
Re: 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lord I feel like vomiting ewweeee.
Re: 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification by Idowuogbo(f): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
Lord I feel like vomiting ewweeee.
Girl,you asked someone to take a pic of your azz and you uploaded on nl? Hian!

1 Like

Re: 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Girl,you asked someone to take a pic of your azz and you uploaded on nl? Hian!
like I always do. Nothing new haa.
Re: 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
like I always do. Nothing new haa.
Come on Roki...this one is different. your husy is cool with this? shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Come on Roki...this one is different. your husy is cool with this? shocked lipsrsealed
lol if a flat Yansh lady take a pic like that I doubt there would be a problem. grin flaunt it if u got it. tongue

1 Like

Re: 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
rokiatu:
lol if a flat Yansh lady take a pic like that I doubt there be a problem. grin flaunt it if u got it. tongue
Flat yansh or big yansh i'll caution her. That pose is sexual na...anyways to each their own ooo... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Flat yansh or big yansh i'll caution her. That pose is sexual na...anyways to each their own ooo... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
right that's the point. grin
Re: 16 Unbelievable Examples Of Extreme Body Modification by daveP(m): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2015
Worishalldis

Who tok say na u get body, seeing these extreme stuff makes me reason otherwise.

Imagine 60 of no:6 suddenly come out of a land rover and enter your compound or 12 of no.4!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How You Can Make Money As A Distributor Of Original Classic Makeup USA Products / Fully Stoned Senegalese Gowns / Would You Rock This 'bum-bum' Shaped Handbag? (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.