Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Praying D Rite Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying D Rite Way (1086 Views)

Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. / Is It Rite 4 A Student 2 B Paying Tithe? / Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praying D Rite Way by Jasiel(f): 1:04am On Sep 09, 2006
Who here has read dat book by pastor chris oyakhilome
Re: Praying D Rite Way by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2006
I HAVE READ THE BOOK, ITS NICE SHA
BUT WHAT I COULD NOT GET IS THIS- WAS HE TRYING TO SAY THAT PRAYING [/b]IN[b] JESUS NAME IS DIFFERENT FROM PRAYING THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

TALKING ABOUT HIS OWN VERSION OF THE LORDS PRAYER, I FEEL HE HAS NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO CHANGE THE ONE OUR LORD TAUGHT US HOW TO PRAY.

I WAS KIND OF ENJOYING THAT BOOK TILL I GOT TO THE LORDS PRAYER SECTION.
Re: Praying D Rite Way by donnie(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2006
I am sure there were scripture references there. tke them down. study, compare scripture wuth scripture and the confusuion will end.

(1) (Reply)

Be Part Of My Dream Lets Make Successful and Better People.. / Would You Worship Another Human Being? / Chile Deadly Earthquake, Kilo Sele?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.