Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. (3608 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / 5 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues / The Lies Christian Religion Tell! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Arrowman(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why do we fight each other? Its only one God we all are praying to...we speak the same words while in prayers,we all believe in powers of prayers...lets unite cos the evil one loves it when we insult or fight each other ....

ONE GOD,ONE LOVE,ONE FAITH...lets unite.

Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Arrowman(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Arrowman:
Why do we fight each other? Its only one God we all are praying to...we speak the same words while in prayers,we all believe in powers of prayers...lets unite cos the evil one loves it when we insult or fight each other ....

Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Annunaki(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Arrowman:
Why do we fight each other? Its only one God we all are praying to...we speak the same words while in prayers,we all believe that in powers of prayers...lets unite cos the evil one loves it when we insult or fight each other ....

One religion preaches hatred whilst the other preaches love.
Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by flakesy01(f): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Annunaki:

One religion preaches hatred whilst the other preaches love.

D holy prophet Muhammad (peace upon him) said its better for u to keep silent dan say wat is bad nd it is better for u to say wat is gud dan keep silent. There4 y not jst shup up if u have nothing gud to say?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Immanueladebol(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Op no sabi wetin hin jux type
Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Annunaki(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
flakesy01:

D holy prophet Muhammad (peace upon him) said its better for u to keep silent dan say wat is bad nd it is better for u to say wat is gud dan keep silent. There4 y not jst shup up if u have nothing gud to say?

And what exactly is holy about that evil terrorist you call a prophet Did I even mention which religion preaches hate and which one preaches love? I guess your conscience must have pricked you.
Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Arrowman(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Op no sabi wetin hin jux type

i know what i post,im a core Christian based in north for more than a decade now,i know how you feel about other peoples religion...but i want you to know that God is not bias,don't think its only a particular people from a particular religion that will inhabit paradise,paradise is meant for GOOD PEOPLE and that is why Jesus said a prostitute may inhabit it before others. One thing you should keep at ur mind is that the Muslims or pagans or that Christian u see to be a bad fellow may inhabit paradise before you..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Immanueladebol(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Arrowman:

i know what i post,im a core Christian based in north for more than a decade now,i know how you feel about other peoples religion...but i want you to know that God is not bias,don't think its only a particular people from a particular religion that will inhabit paradise,paradise is meant for GOOD PEOPLE and that is why Jesus said a prostitute may inhabit it before others. One thing you should keep at ur mind is that the Muslims or pagans or that Christian u see to be a bad fellow may inhabit paradise before you..
.Pls dnt misinterpret d Bible o.A prostitute ill make heaven ONLY if she accepts Christ.Muslims dnt bliv in JESUS AS their LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR WHICH HE IS.John14 v 6,,John 13:3, 17:1-6

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by flakesy01(f): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Annunaki:

And what exactly is holy about that evil terrorist you call a prophet Did I even mention which religion preaches hate and which one preaches love? I guess your conscience must have pricked you.

Look who is talking? I neva mentioned anything abt wat religion u were referring to even though i knew where it was directed. So it is u whose coscience was being pricked. Now for ur info d holy prophet (peace upon him) is nothing close to wat u described him. Rather dat is a more precise discription of urself. Cos wat is more evil nd terrorist inclined dan an ignorant bigot like u. If werent ignorant u wont EVER say ISLAM preaches hatred. U know y? because u hve no knowledge or evidence to prove dis rather than wat u hear or wat is being fed to u by d media. I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Christian God is a Trinity and Muslim God does not resemble him.
Truth is we are not worshipping the same God.
Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Annunaki(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
flakesy01:

Look who is talking? I neva mentioned anything abt wat religion u were referring to even though i knew where it was directed. So it is u whose coscience was being pricked. Now for ur info d holy prophet (peace upon him) is nothing close to wat u described him. Rather dat is a more precise discription of urself. Cos wat is more evil nd terrorist inclined dan an ignorant bigot like u. If werent ignorant u wont EVER say ISLAM preaches hatred. U know y? because u hve no knowledge or evidence to prove dis rather than wat u hear or wat is being fed to u by d media. I rest my case!

Quoran 9:29
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture[christians and jews] fight until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled

If the above is not preaching hatred I wonder what is I can produce at least a hundred other verses in the quoran that mohamed instructs muslims to fight and kill non muslims and that makes it a hate filled religion.
Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Arrowman(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Immanueladebol:
.Pls dnt misinterpret d Bible o.A prostitute ill make heaven ONLY if she accepts Christ.Muslims dnt bliv in JESUS AS their LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR WHICH HE IS.John14 v 6,,John 13:3, 17:1-6

your great grand parents and your grand parents are possibly receiving the punishments of hell..for past centuries and decades...cos only few Nigerians knew what is religion then..even though ignorance is not excuse..but you won't tell me that their were no good people then...

Our grand parents mostly observed the ten commandments faithfuly,with exception of idol worship....Jesus said what is impossible in side of men is ever possible in side of God...God is unmovable mover,He changes things but Himself do not change.
Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Immanueladebol(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Arrowman:

your great grand parents and your grand parents are possibly receiving the punishments of hell..for past centuries and decades...cos only few Nigerians knew what is religion then..even though ignorance is not excuse..but you won't tell me that their were no good people then...

Our grand parents mostly observed the ten commandments faithfuly,with exception of idol worship....Jesus said what is impossible in side of men is ever possible in side of God...God is unmovable mover,He changes things but Himself do not change.
.My grand pa receivd christ long b4 he died in d 1970's.Pls do u knw christianity came into nigeria to tackle ur ? Of dem nt aware of religion?.Jesus said His word ill b preached all over b4 d rapture and deir are posibilities dat they heard d word bt ddnt reciv t which is no excuse.You cant jux compare d awareness of d gospel then to dz age
Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by Demmzy15(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Annunaki:

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture[christians and jews] fight until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled

If the above is not preaching hatred I wonder what is I can produce at least a hundred other verses in the quoran that mohamed instructs muslims to fight and kill non muslims and that makes it a hate filled religion.
Shaykh Ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah said: "It refers to fighting those who are waging war, whom Allah has permitted us to fight. It does not refer to those who have a covenant with us with whom Allah commands us to fulfill our covenant." [Majmû` al-Fatâwâ (19/20)]

This Surah was revealed when Muslims were at war with the Christian Byzantine Empire. So think before you type.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by jcross19: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
flakesy01:

are you sure about what you posted up here? Why all terrorists are targeting christians?, why all those imam are condemning bible while pastors don't condemn their's? Why is it that in the north if there is a little misunderstanding between two people , the next thing is to be burning down churches? And who are the perpetrators? Isis,boko haram,taliban,al nisra, hazebolla, hamas, alshabab, al mujahedee, alquiada and many more, are they peace keepers or are they christians?. Religion of blood and sword. Devil religion.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by parisbookaddict(f): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Arrowman:

Wow, u really don't know what u just typed.

Do u actually think the one true God is also the Islamic allah.
Apparently u haven't read about the quran and the deeds of mohammed in the hadiths.

I do NOT believe in the prophethood of a MAN who spent his days killing christains, Jews, pagans, raiding caravans and having sex with a child, when he already had several wives and sex slaves, a man who was allegedly demon possessed and recited a ton of evil, who encouraged the rape of married captives, a man who lusted, married and slept with his son's ex wife after he divorced her because of him(Mohammed), and who levied jizyah tax as extortion on Christians, a man who persecuted Christians because he didn't understand the nature of God and who gave the satanic verses instructing people to worship the 3 daughters of Allah then returned to say he was decieved.

U need to be educated on Islam.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by flakesy01(f): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Annunaki:

Dere is no objectivity in ur argument. All i c is bias. I am veri sure dat quote frm d quran was jst copied frm somwhere nd pasted here, its not dat u took tyme to read thru d quran nd try to find out if of course islam is all abt hate. Doesnt it beat u dat though islam is a religion of 'hate' as u say, yet its true adherents all over the world neva hve a rethink about d religion? Doesnt it not beat u dat millions nd millions of people convert to islam sincerely nd neva looked back eva since despite all d negative media publicity or propaganda? Doesnt it beat u dat muslims live in so many parts of d world, u will most likely have dem as ur neighbour, friend, colleague at work, or acquiantance yet u r still roaming free nd alive on d surface of d earth? if truly islam was abt hate or dat injunction in d quran dat u quoted was one of d basic teaching of dis true religion den my friend; u shud hve been dead a long long tyme ago! So y not think out of d box? Think differently frm wat u c nd hear frm d media, think different frm wat ur pastors indoctrinate into u or foreva remain silent nd mind ur religion.

Finally know dat d biased person wud see only wat he wants to c nd hear only wat he wants to hear, therefore closing his eyes to d facts dat r staring him in face. I am always wary of people like u who cannot c beyond ur noses. Do have a blessed nite. Peace!
Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by flakesy01(f): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
jcross19:
are you sure about what you posted up here? Why all terrorists are targeting christians?, why all those imam are condemning bible while pastors don't condemn their's? Why is it that in the north if there is a little misunderstanding between two people , the next thing is to be burning down churches? And who are the perpetrators? Isis,boko haram,taliban,al nisra, hazebolla, hamas, alshabab, al mujahedee, alquiada and many more, are they peace keepers or are they christians?. Religion of blood and sword. Devil religion.

D last tyme i checked boko haram has killed more muslims nd bombed more mosques dan dey did churches. Muslims r meant to b deir brodas keeper nd gud to all nd subdry whether xtian or muslim or traditional or athiest but dese so cald muslim religious movement r mere terrorists nd not islamic terrorists as many bigots presume. because u ought to ask y dey r fighting nd who dey r fighting for? If truly dey r fighting for islam den y kill muslim? But dey r pure evil using religion to justify deir actions so dey everybody nd anybody but is dat wat d religion stands for? NO! if u insist by sayin yes den u must wonder y i wont hop out of d religion. Dat is because islam is a religion worth holding on to. If u like blive islam preaches peace or not, it wont change d heart of any sincere muslim. Ask well known personalities dat converted to islam eg. Cat Stevens, Loon, nd veri recently emmanuel adebayo jst to mention a few.
Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by jcross19: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
flakesy01:

D last tyme i checked boko haram has killed more muslims nd bombed more mosques dan dey did churches. Muslims r meant to b deir brodas keeper nd gud to all nd subdry whether xtian or muslim or traditional or athiest but dese so cald muslim religious movement r mere terrorists nd not islamic terrorists as many bigots presume. because u ought to ask y dey r fighting nd who dey r fighting for? If truly dey r fighting for islam den y kill muslim? But dey r pure evil using religion to justify deir actions so dey everybody nd anybody but is dat wat d religion stands for? NO! if u insist by sayin yes den u must wonder y i wont hop out of d religion. Dat is because islam is a religion worth holding on to. If u like bslive islam preaches peace or not, it wont change d heart of any sincere muslim. Ask well known personalities dat converted to islam eg. Cat Stevens, Loon, nd veri recently emmanuel adebayo jst to mention a few.
are you sure? Do you know that any convert from muslim to christian become a better person? Tb joshua was once a muslim, suleiman johnson, ashemanowo, yusuf yinka, tunde bakare, and many more. Even in the north where they are killing christians more churches are build there on daily basis. Islam is a devil religion.
Re: Photos Of Praying Mood In Both Islam And Christian Religion.. by flakesy01(f): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
jcross19:
Islam is a devil religion.

I didnt insult xtianity so pls respect islam even if u dont blive in it. Nd for ur question yes does people i mentioned r way beta dan dey were wen dey were on d wrong path. As for d 'god of men' u jst mentioned let me tell u dat dey may hve had a muslim background dat doznt necessarily mke dem muslims frm inception. Islam is not a religion by birth persè its a religion of choice. Hve a gud nite rest.

(1) (Reply)

Tares Among The Wheat! / Mourning The Slaying Of Imam Hussein / Why Did Jesus Come???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.