Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Fear Of Breaking Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Of Breaking Up (703 Views)

When She Decides To Sleep With You Before Breaking Up With You... / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Breaking Up by pateffy: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wd try n summarise wat apend and pls I need n urgent solution dnt wanna loose my boyfriend. Smtime ago my bf's friend tld my bf he nided to be in a serious relationship so he asked my bf if he knew of any girl dat ws single n ready for a serious relationship my bf tld me abt it n I suggested my cousin dey exchanged contact after dey met each oda my cousin pinged me gist me owfar d meetn ws and she complained abt smtins although she liked d guy on tryn to encourage her I used me n my bf example of how we met n I sed smtins to her to encourage her.wen me n my bf met I decided to be open abt the discussion I had wt mycousin he went tru d chat n didn't like wat I wrote abt him he tot I wrote dose tins to bring him down meanwhile I wrote dose tins to encourage my cousin he is so angry right naw and he want n end to the relationship sayn he is insecure wt me pls help wt good advice dnt wana let him go av cried,apologised done n sed evritin but is not wrkn pls tell me wat to do.thanks
Re: Fear Of Breaking Up by Tashaamania(f): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Let go, I know it's hard.
Been there, felt it!
He could come back when he sees you careless and really do careless.. Engage in stuffs that keep you busy.
Do you even know world's population? That one mofo would start feeling too important.
Even if he doesnt come back, let go..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Breaking Up by Basildvalour(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
My advice:

Cry all you can so that there'll be no tears left in your eyes to shed and that's when you become mean then blank him courageously like he doesn't exist and watch his pride melt like ice and come running to you like waters from the melted ice.

Give it a COURAGEOUS try...Goodluck!!!
Re: Fear Of Breaking Up by aphildam(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thy will be done oh lord ,above all we desire, above all our will...let thy will be ....yahweh.....
sorry ma'am for d digression .....
only d will of God will stand all that men do is chasing after the wind....
the heart of mortals is subject to change....
miss...i feel ur pains but if it's for ur gain, and life let it be....

Then i sayest my prayer for thou oh lady...
help her o lord for vain is the help of man....There is more love above all
more help, joy, comfort above all in CHRIST JESUS.....
i hope my msg aint encoded to ye.. o pple
Re: Fear Of Breaking Up by pateffy: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? / Ten Things You Wish You Had Figured Out Before 30(or 25,or40,or50!) / A Poem For Naturally Beautiful Ladies - Beauty Is Skin Deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.