Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,817 members, 7,837,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Virtue Is Missing In Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virtue Is Missing In Us (821 Views)

It Is Not All About Virginity, Work To Build Up Virtue. / Virginity Is Not Virtue / Whose Virtue Is More Retained? (+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtue Is Missing In Us by Benedictgift(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Virtue Is Missing in Us

In the olding days, virtue was so paramount,dignity,respect,love,tolerants,
but this our generation has turned into something else, everyone is after wealth, the youths,parents, the whole human race are after wealth, even if they will kill or lie to get money, its none of their business, killing is no more a crime but business, our ladies jumping from one man to another because of iphone 50 thounsand, some of our ladies steal phones in the market and was caught in the act, and stripped naked, what a shame, our young men and/women have forgotten that they will never take that money with them when they die, cos if they close their eyes today, another person will enjoy the so called money, some ladies are into prostition, there are many types of hiding prostitution, some are standing on the road to get a man that will take them home or book a hotel just to be paid, someone are into relationship just for money, when ever they need money, they will remember that boyfriend of yours, but they dont see such as prostitution, cos money has taken their conscience, the whole world is full of corruption, abortions,lesbians,homosexuals and pre-marital sex is a vugue, its no more sinful in this our generation, many people are into it, still they need divine help, how can you get help when you dont play the rules, if you are seeking for help from above, you must obey the rules from above, if you love you1 souls, quit obeyin satan, stop working for him, he isnt your creator, ladies stop wearing provocative dress, cos if any man rapes you, he is not the cause of the rape, you are the cause, cos your cloth attracted him, let change our lives, remember that whatever we do now that we are young will come back to us when we reach old age, plz young men/women lets join hands together and build the world, if you want to change the world, you will first change your life, change your character, change the way you talk to people,parents and friends, everyone needs love and honesty, start now cos we have no time left, i pray that almighty God, will give us the power and strength and desperation to abide and also put his words in action in Jesus name i pray, amen

share with Others
Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by sinaj(f): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
hate readin lng txt in da nite
Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by RoyalBlak007: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
too long....NEXT!!
Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by Khd95(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
If dis no make front page,me qo jug 21 times up nod down Everest grin

Me yon fear b say wat legacies would we leave behind for generations to come
Would dy b proud to call us great ancestors wen dy get to no dat we actually committed sins of various degree undecided.
Very soon u nd i qo become ancestors,wot legacy would u liv behind
Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:
hate readin lng txt in da nite

I'm not flummoxed. Your comment mirrors the unintelligence displayed by most members of your gender here on Nairaland.
Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by sinaj(f): 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'm not flummoxed. Your comment mirrors the unintelligence displayed by most members of your gender here on Nairaland.

grab yo pillow buddy!

u nid rest nd dnt forget to take ya pills for ya distorted mind wink
Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by sinaj(f): 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

grab yo pillow buddy!

u nid rest nd dnt forget to take ya pills for ya distorted mind wink

*kiss*

sinaj cool
Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by agarawu23(m): 6:13am On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

God bless you.
Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by Chizzy20(f): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2015
nyc1 Op..
Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2015
I really enjoyed reading your reminder op until you blamed rape on the victim. You should remind your fellow man against harming a woman regardless of her dress sense.

I will try very hard to not let that one ignorant statement ruin your good intentions so thank you.

Rape is never ever the fault of the victim. EVER EVER EVER

1 Like

Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Why can't you leave the insults at her doorstep, why her gender?

1 Like

Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Nubian113:

Why can't you leave the insults at her doorstep, why her gender?

That opinion isn't peculiar to me. It's an open secret that MOST Nairaland females are unintelligent. Their silly and flimsy comments lend credence to that assertion.
Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That opinion isn't peculiar to me. It's an open secret that MOST Nairaland females are unintelligent. Their silly and flimsy comments lend credence to that assertion.

I'm sure it's Some rather than Most undecided

1 Like

Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by Daniel058(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I need your coment here ooooo
Re: Virtue Is Missing In Us by Daniel058(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

12 Worth Reading Lines For Good Life.. / Women!!!"""" .! / Ladies How To Find A Husband In Ur 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.