Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg (1698 Views)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Christ Embassy Holds Loveworld Festival Of Music And Arts, Johannesburg(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by donstevico(m): 1:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Christ embassy held a successful loveworld festival of music and arts in Johannesburg south africa on the 24th-26 april at the nasrek expo centre. See pictures below

Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by donstevico(m): 1:45am On Apr 26, 2015
grin

Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by OracleMxNelson(m): 2:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Yep
Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Booked
Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by ireneony(f): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2015
why not hold it here in nigeria
i dont like the idea of nigeria's musicians, pastors and co running to south africa.
no diss to christ embassy

i prefer to go to common ghana to s.a
reasons.
1. i' m more prone to rape
2.prone to hiv/aids(one in four black s.a have hiv(
3. xenophobia attack.
4. i dont want to go to a country that is developed but the black themselve refuse to grow with globalization
5. where they rape babies to cure aids

note: nigeria men be careful, we know u like big back side, think about ur future, am tired of hearing sub africa have the highest rate of hiv..the truth is black men too like sex especially southern africa(,high libido)

they hate nigerians yet we still run to their country
i just de laff, what rubbish
Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by OXYGEN011: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2015
ireneony:
why not hold it here in nigeria
i dont like the idea of nigeria's musicians, pastors and co running to south africa.
no diss to christ embassy

i prefer to go to common ghana to s.a
reasons.
1. i' m more prone to rape
2.prone to hiv/aids(one in four black s.a have hiv(
3. xenophobia attack.
4. i dont want to go to a country that is developed but the black themselve refuse to grow with globalization
5. where they rape babies to cure aids

note: nigeria men be careful, we know u like big back side, think about ur future, am tired of hearing sub africa have the highest rate of hiv..the truth is black men too like sex especially southern africa(,high libido)

they hate nigerians yet we still run to their country
i just de laff, what rubbish
if Ghana is "common" then what is nigeria? a zoo I guess.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by ireneony(f): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2015
OXYGEN011:
if Ghana is "common" then what is nigeria? a zoo I guess.
guy hold it there..
must u cause e-war undecided
Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by OXYGEN011: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2015
ireneony:
guy hold it there..
must u cause e-war undecided
Take your shapeless body away.Kwasia kwa

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by ireneony(f): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2015
OXYGEN011:
Take your shapeless body away.Kwasia kwa
do you mean my fit body grin
u shud say that to ur girlfrnd, ghanaian girls are known to be fat, short with an horse a.s.s

guy today is sunday, u better give it up
Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by OXYGEN011: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2015
ireneony:
do you mean my fit body grin
u shud say that to ur girlfrnd, ghanaian girls are known to be fat, short with an horse a.s.s

guy today is sunday, u better give it up
LOL.. nigerian girls who are known to be shapeless, smelly, short,illiterates etc, WTF....How can you even talk ill of Ghanaian girls.A nigerian guy will kill his parents and family members for money rituals just to date a Ghanaian girl.Why are your so called celebrities all over Ghana chasing Ghana girls.Are nigerian girls that ugly and smelly? .Gyimiiiii

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by Messilistic: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2015
More pic

Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by Messilistic: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2015
More

Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by ireneony(f): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2015
OXYGEN011:
LOL.. nigerian girls who are known to be shapeless, smelly, short,illiterates etc, WTF....How can you even talk ill of Ghanaian girls.A nigerian guy will kill his parents and family members for money rituals just to date a Ghanaian girl.Why are your so called celebrities all over Ghana chasing Ghana girls.Are nigerian girls that ugly and smelly? .Gyimiiiii
ghanaian girls are cheap to get, that's why grin

come to think of it, how many male nigerian celebrities has ever gotten married to a ghanaian, all we hear and see is a dark ghanaian male getting married to beautiful light skin nigeria girlgrin

let me tell you something if a nigerian guy spend 50$ for a ghanaian babe, he will spend ×10 to get us, cos we are not cheap

ghanaian actors and actresses are low income earners compared to nigerians
not forgetting iyayan dumped wrinkled nelson a.s.s
even the only beautiful lightskin female u guys have(nadia) is running after a nigeria dicck(jim) yet he has not put a ring on her finger grin
Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by OXYGEN011: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2015
ireneony:
ghanaian girls are cheap to get, that's why grin

come to think of it, how many male nigerian celebrities has ever gotten married to a ghanaian, all we hear and see is a dark ghanaian male getting married to beautiful light skin nigeria girlgrin

let me tell you something if a nigerian guy spend 50$ for a ghanaian babe, he will spend ×10 to get us, cos we are not cheap

ghanaian actors and actresses are low income earners compared to nigerians
not forgetting iyayan dumped wrinkled nelson a.s.s
even the only beautiful lightskin female u guys have(nadia) is running after a nigeria dicck(jim) yet he has not put a ring on her finger grin
You are an illiterate nigerian girl indeed.How can you even think of comparing shapeless smelly ugly nigerian girls to Ghana girls.Are you sure you are normal? WTF.nigerian girls are being bleeped by dogs in Ghana. No sane Ghanaian will even dream of dating smelly nigerian girls.There is no nigerian girl like Nadia or Yvonne. Those two had already been bleeped by almost 100 Ghanaian guys n your so called celebrities thought they've gotten virgins. Haha Dumb people. Most Ghanaian girls are lightskinned naturally unlike you smelly bleaches.That's the reason you people Smell like poo.Ghanaian dogs will continue to bleep you people till thy kingdom come.nigerian girls are shapeless,smelly,ugly,illiterates,bleaches,etc.A dark Ghanaian male can marry a smelly Shapeless LovePeddler from nigeria but a lightskinned Ghanaian girl will NEVER marry a dark skinned nigeria. You people are so dark and ugly

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by ireneony(f): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2015
OXYGEN011:
You are an illiterate nigerian girl indeed.How can you even think of comparing shapeless smelly ugly nigerian girls to Ghana girls.Are you sure you are normal? WTF.nigerian girls are being bleeped by dogs in Ghana. No sane Ghanaian will even dream of dating smelly nigerian girls.There is no nigerian girl like Nadia or Yvonne. Those two had already been bleeped by almost 100 Ghanaian guys n your so called celebrities thought they've gotten virgins. Haha Dumb people. Most Ghanaian girls are lightskinned naturally unlike you smelly bleaches.That's the reason you people Smell like poo.Ghanaian dogs will continue to bleep you people till thy kingdom come.nigerian girls are shapeless,smelly,ugly,illiterates,bleaches,etc.
i'm off to church
for now i will stop feeding ur monkey face with banana..
i pray u rot in deepest part of hell fire grin

i need to go and dance to my God today with my ghana must go bag
Re: Christ Embassy Holds Successful Loveworld Festival In Johannesburg by OXYGEN011: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2015
ireneony:
i'm off to church
for now i will stop feeding ur monkey face with banana..
i pray u rot in deepest part of hell fire grin

i need to go and dance to my God today with my ghana must go bag
my dog will bleep one smelly ugly nigerian LovePeddler today.

(1) (Reply)

One Of The World's Oldest Quran Manuscripts Found In UK / The Catholic's Pope To Allow Priests To Forgive Abortion / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.