Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals (34112 Views)

Efe Slays In Native Attire at Unilever Headquarters with Bisola / Mercy Aigbe Dazzles In Traditional Attire / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by omekz(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2015
OracleMxNelson:
Yes
swaggering in da LORD

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Faremisodeeq(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2015
This man sha
you are not ready to be called granpa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Whenever I see this guy pic, I appreciate him for that his preaching "HUSBAND IS MASTER". I dey use that CD flog my wife in line whenever she misbehaves. Preach on pastor grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by koife(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2015
#pstchriswhereisyourwife?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by avinto(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2015
U shud all realise u r talkn to a man of God..who appointd u guys to b d judge over? If he has done wrong let God b d judge over him...let's accord him d respect dat is due him rather criticizing him biko...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by onatisi(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2015
koife:
what is ur own business with his wife ?does he ask after ur own wife ? You know him likewise millions of people worldwide know him , but who knows you? Instead of you to face ur own problems and life ,you are asking where is another man's wife. Don't worry his wife is here on nairaland she will soon answer u ,keep asking.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by iyobs7(f): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2015
That is not Chris Oyakhilome, that is the head of Christ embassy benin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by biafransoul: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2015
stevikenna:
PASTOR CHRIS LOOKS LIKE A CARNAL MAN

How does a ' carnal' man look?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by biznus: 7:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Handsome
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by bobo9ice: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2015
LordCenturion:
Hope south Africa people no go attack this man,I don't know wetin he go do for that barbaric country

Change ur mind set abt this Xeno thing... There are over 1M Naijas here in SA... We r all doing cool. Relax!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by cytellProperty: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2015
Matttthew:
And does dah change any thing?
I believe there was dah picture cos he wanted to let d world knows e have moved on leaving behind his past.....
But methinks he's still deceiving himself.
I don't know you business with that. Solo Makinde.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Pascal181: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2015
With all d xenophobic attacks going on in SA?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by bobo9ice: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2015
koife:

Remain in ur deep poverty and be asking silliy questions...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by deadie(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2015
I only see a farmer on the way to milk his flockundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by cytellProperty: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
Where is ur wife?
How is that your family problem or business. Aproko.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Shortyy(f): 7:30am On Apr 26, 2015
is he gay now?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by rusher14: 7:35am On Apr 26, 2015
bobo9ice:

Change ur mind set abt this Xeno thing... There are over 1M Naijas here in SA... We r all doing cool. Relax!

1 million?

Little wonder the Zulus are angry.

A country within a country.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by EnnyP(f): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Am sure he doesn't preach about divorce in his church.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by lekikosky(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
Which of them is the subject of discussion? One looks gay in his pose though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yes, good observation.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Rajjah(f): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2015
lonelydora:
Something is not adding up...... why the sudden change in dressing? Maybe Madam took back all the suits she bought for him. just thinking
buhahahahahaha. U re funny.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by spirit88: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Zico5:
No matter how we the new generation view these so called men of God doesn't change the standard of God. World has mingled with the church and we don't see anything bad in it. If our general overseer can dress like a cowboy with mask on, I don't see anything bad in it if the member of the church can dress in bikini alone. At least we re using it to glorify God. We should not be deceived, God standard is above all these. Let's be grounded wt our bible and know that friendly wt the world is an enmity of God.

ignorant gone on rampaging....why glamourizing stupidiy? whats worldly in wearing such to a festival? u better belueve God with an open mind rather than a religous and a closed mind.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Yasher: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2015
To the posters above me spewwing trash.

Granny used to advise,"I you can't say something sensible, don't say anything at all"
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Nicepoker(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2015
boman2014:
ok, what about the mask on his face?
representing Zoro.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Zico5(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2015
spirit88:

ignorant gone on rampaging....why glamourizing stupidiy? whats worldly in wearing such to a festival? u better belueve God with an open mind rather than a religous and a closed mind.
I know ur type, so I need not reply. U and ur pastor re both blind. I pity ur soul
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by ITbomb(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Very soon he will use that facecap to climb pulpit and preach.

The poster below me look confused
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by peedeeasobie(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Zico5:
No matter how we the new generation view these so called men of God doesn't change the standard of God. World has mingled with the church and we don't see anything bad in it. If our general overseer can dress like a cowboy with mask on, I don't see anything bad in it if the member of the church can dress in bikini alone. At least we re using it to glorify God. We should not be deceived, God standard is above all these. Let's be grounded wt our bible and know that friendly wt the world is an enmity of God.

Religion has scattered ur brain! Why don't you dress the way Jesus or Moses or Aaron dressed?

Religion, very terrible
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by peedeeasobie(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2015
stevikenna:
PASTOR CHRIS LOOKS LIKE A CARNAL MAN

Is this what religion has turned you to?

Pls according to the bible not ur brain, tell me how a carnal man looks like and how Pastor Chris has portrayed such.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Rahmatuparker: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Busybody, did I ask u d question? Or u just want to b noticed? Kk, u r now been noticed. Pple like u attacking personality n not issues. Mtcheeew
cytellProperty:
How is that your family problem or business. Aproko.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by BOWOTO(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
Where is ur wife?

Is she your wife?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Gombs(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2015
kaen1317:
Did he not also predict victory for GEJ? Fake pastors everywhere only interested in money and private jets while your congregation pine away in abject poverty. Diaris us God o

Get any kind of proof for your above lies, even if it's from rumours bloggers, and then I'd give you $1,000. If you can't, shame on you forever.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Ericardo7(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2015
Zico5:

no just let me swear for u oh. how cowboy dressing take be bad dressing? abi cowboys no be christians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo / Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It / Simi Surprises Female Fan On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.