Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals (34111 Views)

Efe Slays In Native Attire at Unilever Headquarters with Bisola / Mercy Aigbe Dazzles In Traditional Attire / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by cytellProperty: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
Busybody, did I ask u d question? Or u just want to b noticed? Kk, u r now been noticed. Pple like u attacking personality n not issues. Mtcheeew
See Mumu, how does someone's else personal life become your problem or your family problem. See wahala o. Trouble Sidon. yanga go wake am.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Realtol(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2015
MrPresident:
if your god speaks english, your country was colonized by the british

emancipate yourselves from mental slavery....

What if he speaks Arabic?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by mercielizzie(f): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Zico5:
No matter how we the new generation view these so called men of God doesn't change the standard of God. World has mingled with the church and we don't see anything bad in it. If our general overseer can dress like a cowboy with mask on, I don't see anything bad in it if the member of the church can dress in bikini alone. At least we re using it to glorify God. We should not be deceived, God standard is above all these. Let's be grounded wt our bible and know that friendly wt the world is an enmity of God.
and wot exactly is wrong with d cowboy attire? And what type of clothe is biblical?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by onagoodday: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Motolank:
He has actually changed his approach to life since the incident. . undecided
Rotfl...we bath gaan
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by chiogoezubem(f): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Motolank:
He has actually changed his approach to life since the incident. . undecided

How? Well, I hope its not 'cos of his attire? He has always had and worn this cowboy attires when he needed to. He dresses according to the occassion.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by gragraboy: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2015
All the members now will be wearing cowboy hats....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by activefibre1(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2015
without preaching this man looks, fit make person give him life to christ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by stonecoldcafe: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Zico5:
No matter how we the new generation view these so called men of God doesn't change the standard of God. World has mingled with the church and we don't see anything bad in it. If our general overseer can dress like a cowboy with mask on, I don't see anything bad in it if the member of the church can dress in bikini alone. At least we re using it to glorify God. We should not be deceived, God standard is above all these. Let's be grounded wt our bible and know that friendly wt the world is an enmity of God.

Please be enlightened. How on earth can you compare cowboy dressing to bikini? What is the correlation and people are liking your comment. SMH

Do you realize that dressing is a way of life? People dress like that and simply carry on their duty as a cow boy or girl. I don't think you are enlightened - sorry to say.

Are you trying to say a cowboy or girl cannot worship God in their attire??

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2015
Realtol:

What if he speaks Arabic?

then ur land was invaded by arab slave traders
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Zico5(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Please be enlightened. How on earth can you compare cowboy dressing to bikini? What is the correlation and people are liking your comment. SMH

Do you realize that dressing is a way of life? People dress like that and simply carry on their duty as a cow boy or girl. I don't think you are enlightened - sorry to say.

Are you trying to say a cowboy or girl cannot worship God in their attire??
I don't blame u cos u lack the true word of God. U re comparing enlightment with God standard. I can see that u people re the same and moving toward same direction. But how sad will it be for u at the end. Just swallow the bitter truth
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by koladebrainiac(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2015
lonelydora:
Something is not adding up...... why the sudden change in dressing? Maybe Madam took back all the suits she bought for him. just thinking
is that too hard to comprehend? Don't you see he is looking youthful again,trying to say *look iam not that old after all* simply put,the guy is looking for new girl soon or would very soon announce to world his new bride ,if he has not already impregnated her sef- nija pastor no dey surprise me again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by vega84(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2015
They are killing Nigerians u are rocking cowboy #vegatalks
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:55am On Apr 26, 2015
donstevico:
Pastor Chris oyakhilome rocked a festival attire to the love world festival of music and arts in Johannesburg...........see picture below

Cc:ishilove,lalasticlala

Is he gay? He looks like a woman!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by mmsen: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
Which of them is the subject of discussion? One looks gay in his pose though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just one?

I see two homosexuals in that pic.

Maybe that's the real reason for the divorce.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by lonelydora: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2015
koladebrainiac:
is that too hard to comprehend? Don't you see he is looking youthful again,trying to say *look iam not that old after all* simply put,the guy is looking for new girl soon or would very soon announce to world his new bride ,if he has not already impregnated her sef- nija pastor no dey surprise me again.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by stonecoldcafe: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Zico5:

I don't blame u cos u lack the true word of God. U re comparing enlightment with God standard. I can see that u people re the same and moving toward same direction. But how sad will it be for u at the end. Just swallow the bitter truth

I feel really bad for you too. Are you well travelled? Have you been around the place a bit and seen how people live their lives? What is sinful about a cowboy's attire?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2015
peculiar3:
.... Looks good kiss kiss kiss grin I just love good things
This is gayish guy.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by uniquesystems(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2015
kaen1317:
Did he not also predict victory for GEJ? Fake pastors everywhere only interested in money and private jets while your congregation pine away in abject poverty. Diaris us God o
pls you guys should mind what you say about a man of God.... Can you state clearly when he said that?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by TRADELYN: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2015
EnnyP:

Hi TRADELYN, I was the one who sent you a mail concerning a research paper for a Bsc award on Friday. Got your response. I've been trying to respond but my phone is messing up. Will do that as early as possible tomorrow.
OK.
We are expectant.

Regards!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by themodernman: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
Which of them is the subject of discussion? One looks gay in his pose though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I wonder how he's been coping without his wife since d incident....temptation go don full body by now oh...chai!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by babeface3: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Suit is the best on you sir smiley You look good in this though!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by donstevico(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Is he gay? He looks like a woman!
his the one on mask na ...how u take see en face
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by DaBullIT(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
LordCenturion:
Hope south Africa people no go attack this man,I don't know wetin he go do for that barbaric country

Iif they do that's an act of war , declaration of war and they'll gwt it
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Chioma123: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Zico5:

what ve u said? nothing but sheer nonsense
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by donstevico(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
kaen1317:
Did he not also predict victory for GEJ? Fake pastors everywhere only interested in money and private jets while your congregation pine away in abject poverty. Diaris us God o
he did not make any prediction. .....he did not even comment on the election so wats ur beef?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Zico5(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chioma123:

what ve u said? nothing but sheer nonsense
I know u re one of them. Defending him to justify ur unclothedness
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by jared007: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
ALL YEA HATERS OF PASTOR CHRIS KISS MY ASSSS! ...this present world would ve been boring without u guys.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by kwenu: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
YOUNG BILLIONAIRE AND SPIRIT FILLED
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by LordCenturion(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

Iif they do that's an act of war , declaration of war and they'll gwt it

Shut up joor, is pastor oyakhilome different from other citizen?, think b4 u talk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by DaBullIT(m): 12:51am On Apr 27, 2015
LordCenturion:

Shut up joor, is pastor oyakhilome different from other citizen?, think b4 u talk

The average ibo boy hustling in South Africa does not have followers , neither does he have that international recognition as a man of God

The Above average ibo boy , popular in revered in most parts of the world has followers

If he dies from irate xenophobic touts's attack, i am pretty sure more than one country would be angry

So maybe you should read , understand and think beyond each sentences before you comment , how's my explanation ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by Realtol(m): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2015
MrPresident:

then ur land was invaded by arab slave traders
What if he speaks all languages? What if he doesn't speak at all?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals by jameschibuike(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2015
Matttthew:
And does dah change any thing?
I believe there was dah picture cos he wanted to let d world knows e have moved on leaving behind his past.....
But methinks he's still deceiving himself.

Always try to use ur head. God gave u sense but u refuse to use it. Therefore you are a big time FOOL....... sorry oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Now A Grown Woman" - Rita Dominic Says As She Shares New Photo / Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It / Simi Surprises Female Fan On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.