Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them (36332 Views)

5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. / How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2015
"DO NOT TURN OVER THIS PAGE UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD TO DO SO"

Sitting for WAEC or GCE, i know many students, including you do not follow that instruction.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by tolaxin(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2015
0P don write weac and Gce tire grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Oyecute(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2015
E fit be sey a timed letter bomb has been wired to d oda side ... Person need know b4 d tym weh d kasala go burst nah !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by thelastmediator: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
The earlier you know your chances of passing the exam the better for you, therefore take a quick peek at the other side.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by seankay(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'm guilty grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by StealthyMe(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
They are as useless as most terms and conditions. Who follows them?

But atimes,...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
0P don write weac and Gce tire grin
Make i no lie.. na only once i do waec and GCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oyecute:
E fit be sey a timed letter bomb has been wired to d oda side ... Person need know b4 d tym weh d kasala go burst nah !
abi na.. even in WWE.. you're going to know who you're fighting before the times comes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
StealthyMe:
They are as useless as most terms and conditions. Who follows them?

But atimes,...
Terms and Condition? i really don't have time for that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Me I no de TURN over o!! Na just peep I de peep! angry angry undecided embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
tchidi:
Me I no de TURN over o!! Na just peep I de peep! angry angry undecided embarassed
Your signature.. na french?

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by bunmioguns(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Most Common Internet Lie:

I Have Read And Accept The Terms And Conditions.

Click like if you are guilty of this also

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by emjoe1: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
I see.
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Don't turn over kor,.. Don't pull over ni .

But really don't joke with that in Unilorin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by DICKtator: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Turn over the page!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Op are u DAT Ciroma Chukuma Adekunle Many have been looking for ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Rules are part of the examinations themselves. Before I start any exam, I ALWAYS check the instructions and read it thoroughly. I remember a time when a lecturer back then when I was in school said in his instruction that we shouldn't exceed a page per question. Many people didn't even see it and wrote a full booklet. At the end of the day people failed, not because they didn't write but because they didn't read the instruction at all.

Get to know more about Asaba and Warri in Delta State here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2278377/asaba-warri-two-capitals-delta

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by okooloyun1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
We have to turn over before what we read/cram go disappear finish.
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Blain(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'm weacphobic... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by DonTeamie(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lol..

They said don't open. Buh I only Peep through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
If I hear.

When you're busy trying to make sure everything u read came out or if the lecturer decided to cook questions from space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by niggi4life(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
I normally flip over but don't turn but all na d same

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by busuyem: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Did WAEC officials ever obey it?
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by OKLOADEDoCOM: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by lampardizik(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by softnipples(f): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
tchidi:
lolz cheesy
Pls edit your signature to read; "yesu masoyina. Babu wanda zai raba ni da kai". Oya tank me grin
Re: 99% Of Students Do Not Follow This Instruction And You Are One Of Them by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Iamsynord:
Op are u DAT Ciroma Chukuma Adekunle Many have been looking for ??
Ciroma-Hausa
Chukwuma-Yoruba
Adekunle-Yoruba
i'm not multi tribe o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students / LASU Replies Critic Of Its LASU Bread Bakery (Pix) / Corpse Of Dauda Mohammed Arrives Nigeria From India Ahead Of Burial. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.