Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State (19230 Views)

IGP Idris Commissions New Interpol Office In Abuja (photos) / Aregbesola Commissions New Yam Market In Osun / NAF Commissions New Facilities In Markudi And Benin City (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good innovation.

Get to know more about Asaba and Warri in Delta State here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2278377/asaba-warri-two-capitals-delta
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Ilekeh(f): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
New and modern in Nigeria abi?
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by DesChyko: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
#Okowa Loading.. PDP!! Power!!

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by DesChyko: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
cnario:
I can't say I'm impressed, looks like the regular hospitals we know.

Well, it's for sick people, not an amusement park.
What's your 'being impressed' have to do with it?

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by DesChyko: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnny1980:
And what is so outstanding about this?

What is the number of bed spaces available? What other facilities are available there? I can also build just blocks , paint it and announce to the world that i have arrived.

The difference is if you built it, you'ld equip it and run it as a private business for your pocket.
This, on the other hand, isn't for one's private pockets. Got it?
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by HzRF(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
johnny1980:
And what is so outstanding about this?

What is the number of bed spaces available? What other facilities are available there? I can also build just blocks , paint it and announce to the world that i have arrived.
Why don't you travel there nd see
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by delonz(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozioma11:
Gov. Uduaghan of Delta state has commissioned Eku Baptist Govt Hospital which was built by his administration.

The Hospital which is equipped with modern facilities like computerized tomography scan(CT scan) etc is expected to assist in the tackling of health challenges in the state.The inside view of the Hospital really look good.

Nonsense, what is there to praise? This is just like a private clinic ward.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by atlwireles: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Eku baptist was resurrected from the dead. Uduaghan and delta state government kept their word to the Eku people. They will remain forever graceful.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nascad: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Op, how I wish you posted the old Eku hospital structures so that people can appreciate better. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozioma11:
Gov. Uduaghan of Delta state has commissioned Eku Baptist Govt Hospital which was built by his administration.

The Hospital which is equipped with modern facilities like computerized tomography scan(CT scan) etc is expected to assist in the tackling of health challenges in the state.The inside view of the Hospital really look good.

OP and lies. why not tell us he renovated the hospital or bought modern equipment precisely? EKU HOSPITAL WAS BUILD BY BAPTIST MISSIONARIES BEFORE YOU AND ODUAGHAN PARENTS WERE BORN.
pls. give us accurate information.

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Gr8amechi: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
I admire silent achievers over media achievers. Well Done Governor Emmanuel Oduaghan
guy don't spell trash, you don't know anything about delta state so keep quiet, this my gov. has achieved nothing do you want me to send you pics of all abandoned projects and useless projects, a beg leave sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Htown64(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
New and modern in Nigeria abi?
Don't mind the OP, that hospital has been there for ages. I was treated there when I was still a kid in the early 80s. the hospital was built by Baptist missionaries in the defunct Bendel state and was later taken over by Delta state govt and now renovated by Uduaghan's administration. Noting spectacular about.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by debraobas(f): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Modern day equipment,including a ct scam room.just praying that all dis equipment will be properly utitize.

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by ohenhen1: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Can they do MRIs?
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by ugoboss26(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozioma11:
Pls dont say wat u dnt knw.Get ur facts right

Op you insult my intellect right now with your stale news, were you sent here by the Governor to publish his old scheme of renovating a hospital that was long abandoned for years, resulting to ppl loosing their jobs and the institution in a decapitated state.... Mind your, I was born in that hospital in the 90s, so was my mum and grandma, so I know a lot more about that plc than many ppl here you re trying to mislead..This hospital was commissioned on the same day I convocated in Delta state university Abraka, after his (The Governor) gave a short lecture, he left for the commissioning at Eku town, my elder brother is among his aides, that am not even proud of till date....So OP I know first hand when this was commissioned, stop spreading old news! Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Dumken(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Building is not the problem but maintenance. Nice one sha

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by atlwireles: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
ugoboss26:

Op you insult my intellect right now with your stale news, were you sent here by the Governor to publish his old scheme of renovating a hospital that was long abandoned for years, resulting to ppl loosing their jobs and the institution in a decapitated state.... Mind your, I was born in that hospital in the 90s, so was my mum and grandma, so I know a lot more about that plc than many ppl here you re trying to mislead..This hospital was commissioned on the same day I convocated in Delta state university Abraka, after his (The Governor) gave a short lecture, he left for the commissioning at Eku town, my elder brother is among his aides, that am not even proud of till date....So OP I know first hand when this was commissioned, stop spreading old news! Thanks

People like you are simply unbelievable. Before the government took over the hospital, who owned this facility and ran it down? Who abandoned it for years? Nawa with deltans you only find on NL.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by juman(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
The governor is just an ordinary normal nigerian governor. Non performing one.

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by urheme: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
cnario:
I can't say I'm impressed, looks like the regular hospitals we know.

Below standard i must say compare to all the money he stole while he was commissioner of health, delta state, he left all the health facilities delapidated and he got the balls to declare the assets of 9 billion when he became governor.

Carry over when he has failed. Who will appreciate it embarassed

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by zalatan(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
If you like commission human skull., u r looser amongst other governor. ., ur boss dey wait for u inside prison. Maybe u be the one Make go dey work for library. And do you know who's be his friend,. Mouse and cock Roach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Springz(f): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Media hype, this man has done nothing in Delta state.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by armadeo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
kenonze:
Thank God that he built the hospital.

Just look at the naming of this hospital, "Eku baptist government hospital"..... its funny that a whole medical doctor will commit such blunder. What about the commissioner of health and permanent secretary?
Its unacceptable in medical nomenclature.

I would like yo respond to this.

First are we sure be built this hospital from scratch? My suspicion is based in the second part of your statement which I highlighted.

Deltans are well aware of the existing eku baptist hospital which has been in existence before independence run by missionaries.

Are we sure this shirt man hasnt painted the place and added one or two things with the tag govt to it. I don't put it beyond him.

Anyway I would ask around and confirm my suspicions.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by armadeo(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
doctokwus:
Actually been to[b] this hospital,last year while it was still undergoing renovation[/b].
By our standards its a a well equipped general hospital,but nothing special about it.He did well because the hospital was almost neglected i think after nigerians took over,but uduaghan has brought it back to life.But at what cost is the question that may never be answered.

My suspicions have been confirmed. Op please change the title to commisions renovated hospital.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if delta state has governor. One of the richest but way underdeveloped.* Smclit*

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by armadeo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Gr8amechi:
guy don't spell trash, you don't know anything about delta state so keep quiet, this my gov. has achieved nothing do you want me to send you pics of all abandoned projects and useless projects, a beg leave sentiments

The "brt" lane on entering Warri is beyond baffling.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by enkay0525: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:
op uduagha is a th1ef and all PDP in delta state are th1eves and oppressors ,
op Eku baptist hospital was commissioned may 31 2014

stop the lies

delta state will never forget Great James ibori chop I chop government
abeg,tell them
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by pmann2(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Uduagha is a failure, only a coward will praise him. He occupied an important position for 8 solid years and achieved virtually nothing. Stop showing us pictures, for pictures can only decieve fools. Uduagha wasted 8 years for all i care, he failed in all ramification.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
armadeo:

I would like yo respond to this.

First are we sure be built this hospital from scratch? My suspicion is based in the second part of your statement which I highlighted.

Deltans are well aware of the existing eku baptist hospital which has been in existence before independence run by missionaries.

Are we sure this shirt man hasnt painted the place and added one or two things with the tag govt to it. I don't put it beyond him.

Anyway I would ask around and confirm my suspicions.

U just asked and answered the question.
Maybe he felt adding govt to the name makes it better but medically its wrong.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by curiox007: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Guy give us our bursary jor! We hav paid the bursary fee to zenit bank since last year ,yet you don't want to pay us our money!

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by marvelyole(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
My people that hospital has been in existence ooooo he only did renovation oooo
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by jared007: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
EKU BAPTIST HOSPITAL IS NOT A NEW HOSPITAL BECOS I WAS BORN IN THE HOSPITAL! UDUAGHAN'S GOVT ONLY TOOK OVER THE HOSPITAL 4RM THE BAPTIST CHURCH!
Re: Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State by otokx(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Warri to Eku road is bad, Sapele to Eku road is bad, Ughelli to Eku is barely manageable and yet people will say Uduaghan is working. How does he want people to reach the hospital?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Not Banning Overseas Production Of Films — Lai Mohammed / BREAKING: Senator Goje Withdraws From Senate Presidency Race, Endorses Lawan / Doyin Okupe Writes About "Ministers Reporting To Abba Kyari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.