Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games (4134 Views)

Win Wit My Sure 2-3odds Everyday / Tomorrow Sure Games Predictions / Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Ok na
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by swaggzo(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by fecosequence(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2015
done07037152817
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Timcy01(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2015
done
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Chimoski87(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Done 08059091966
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by billante(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
done
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Habayomie(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Done
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by chiberr93(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
zedric & chimosky87, I have replied your mails
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Holimallam(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Done 08059800178
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by kayadex33: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Done 08033740873
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by timidapsin(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
sure games are always posted here before weekends predictions here==> http://afriwap.com/sport-betting-tips/

Won 25k recently

Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
All that sent me email messages, I have replied u all & av sent u the game. I will drop my contact number later today. in case you dont receive the message in your inbox, check your spam box. Next match will be sent to you all via text messages, I will put up a number for you to send your mobile number to. Please: I DONT ADD ANYBODY ON WHATSAPP. Thanks
fecosequence:
done07037152817
av sent u d game
Timcy01:
done
av sent u d game
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chimoski87:
Done 08059091966
av sent u d game
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
billante:
done
av sent u d game
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
chiberr93:
av sent u d game
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Amandobolt(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
cityboi105@gmail.com
DONE
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by chiberr93(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
mryemisola:
av sent u d game
I didn't c it,maybe u sent to sumone else
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Fred4life(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yes
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
BET WON!!! Its surprising that someone said that he didnt receive the game. I sent the game to all those that sent me email. some sent me pm and i sent them games. mr kolawole waheed sent me email & his mail entered spam, i sent him game because i checked both my inbox & spam box. well, next game will be sent via text message. i will do next deal with only those that comes back here to testify that they won. for transparency purpose, i will release the password of the email used to send the game for everyone to confirm that i sent the same game to everybody & d time that i sent the game. i will release the phone number to text by tomorrow but i need peoples testimonies before i do that. i will call u to ascertain that your phone is on before i send you next game. thank you all
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Fred4life(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
mryemisola:
BET WON!!! Its surprising that someone said that he didnt receive the game. I sent the game to all those that sent me email. some sent me pm and i sent them games. mr kolawole waheed sent me email & his mail entered spam, i sent him game because i checked both my inbox & spam box. well, next game will be sent via text message. i will do next deal with only those that comes back here to testify that they won. for transparency purpose, i will release the password of the email used to send the game for everyone to confirm that i sent the same game to everybody & d time that i sent the game. i will release the phone number to text by tomorrow but i need peoples testimonies before i do that. i will call u to ascertain that your phone is on before i send you next game. thank you all

pls send for me......here is my number
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Habayomie(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
the game u send to me was won but hobro vs midtjylland spoil my ticket... pls you increase number of games..... only 1 is not enough.... aleast 3 is okay..
tnx
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Habayomie:
the game u send to me was won but hobro vs midtjylland spoil my ticket... pls you increase number of games..... only 1 is not enough.... aleast 3 is okay..
tnx
hmmm. thanx for coming back to testify that the game i gave you won. but am sure you know i didnt ask anybody to add game to what i sent. we shall talk tomorrow
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Habayomie(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
mryemisola:
hmmm. thanx for coming back to testify that the game i gave you won. but am sure you know i didnt ask anybody to add game to what i sent. we shall talk tomorrow
I played in the shop (agent)..... 1 game can't be played there...
will be glad if tomorrow's game is sent to my mail......
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by lonzo(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2015
ALERT!!!
I am waiting to see those that played yesterday game & won to come & testify. Please, never add any game to the game that I sent you next time. Anybody who wish to play my game should have online betting account. todays game will not be sent until I see people's testimony because I dont want anybody to call me a scammer. I will come back by 12pm & if still no testimony from those that received the game, I will let new comers knows the next step. from now on, game will be sent to your phone number as a text message
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by swaggzo(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2015
mryemisola:
ALERT!!!
I am waiting to see those that played yesterday game & won to come & testify. Please, never add any game to the game that I sent you next time. Anybody who wish to play my game should have online betting account. todays game will not be sent until I see people's testimony because I dont want anybody to call me a scammer. I will come back by 12pm & if still no testimony from those that received the game, I will let new comers knows the next step. from now on, game will be sent to your phone number as a text message

YOU WAITING FOR THEM TO COME AND TESTIFY?
YOU FORGET THAT PEOPLE FORGET YOU UNTIL THEY NEED YOU. .?
ANYWAYS. . WHAT'S THE GAME AND ODD?
Re: Win Your Sportbet With My Sure Games by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2015
swaggzo:

YOU WAITING FOR THEM TO COME AND TESTIFY?
YOU FORGET THAT PEOPLE FORGET YOU UNTIL THEY NEED YOU. .?
ANYWAYS. . WHAT'S THE GAME AND ODD?
I love your reply because you hit the nail by the head. I never collected
dime from anybody before sending them games yesterday. I am happy that nobody comes here to complain that I scammed him/her. well, I will post my latest mode of service just for those that are ready & have interest. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Dstv And IPTV Channel Free / Never Pay Money Again For Tips. / AFCON 2012: Zambia Vs Sudan (3 - 0) On Saturday 4th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.