Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

The UEFA Champions League Theme Lyrics -- English Translation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The UEFA Champions League Theme Lyrics -- English Translation (4077 Views)

10 Life Lessons From The Quarter Finals Of 2018 UEFA Champions League / [VIDEO] Messi Plays The Champions League Theme Song On Piano -and It's Beautiful / Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The UEFA Champions League Theme Lyrics -- English Translation by olatex25(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Champions League
Theme

Ce sont les meilleures

équipes

Es sind die allerbesten

Mannschaften

The main event

Die Meister

Die Besten

Les grandes équipes

The champions

Une grande réunion

Eine große sportliche

Veranstaltung

The main event

Ils sont les meilleurs

Sie sind die Besten

These are the champions

Die Meister

Die Besten

Les grandes équipes

The champions

Die Meister

Die Besten

Les grandes équipes

The champion

English translation

They are the best teams

They are the best teams

The Main Event

The master

The best

Great teams

The Champions

A big meeting

A great sporting event

The Main Event

They are the best

They are the best

These are the champions

The master

The best

Great teams

The Champions

The master

The best

The Champions...
Re: The UEFA Champions League Theme Lyrics -- English Translation by zeetyzin(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
i seeeeee
undecided
Re: The UEFA Champions League Theme Lyrics -- English Translation by vicstar(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
thanks for d info cool
Re: The UEFA Champions League Theme Lyrics -- English Translation by olatex25(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2016
vicstar:
thanks for d info cool
u welcome
Re: The UEFA Champions League Theme Lyrics -- English Translation by IZZIFLOW(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2016
Nice 1 guy..kudos

1 Like

Re: The UEFA Champions League Theme Lyrics -- English Translation by PrinceDinno(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
I jxt love this anthem so much.....the ensembles uplift my spirit weneva its being played
Re: The UEFA Champions League Theme Lyrics -- English Translation by tck2000(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
i love it

(1) (Reply)

EPL New TV Rights Deal Will Kill Global Football (Opinion) / *very funny* Save A Life - Hug A Chelsea Fan Today [PHOTO] / Super Eagles' All-time Highest Goal Scorers In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.