Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft (3710 Views)

Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. / Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by kinibigdeal(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2015
I call them cabal's, you offend them, then be ready to go down with your government.

2 Likes

Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by havilahmax(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2015
What a party Generals! What a wonderful Sunday for me to FTC!
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by Emperoradrian(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2015
On dat board,dey decide nigeria's FATE!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by Emperoradrian(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by Emperoradrian(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2015
havilahmax:
guy i swr u wicked...
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by shawnfamous(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2015
Hw real is dis? Abacha and obasanjo together? Hmm! Politics na big game!
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by imbless: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2015
they are the people that destroyed our country.

1 Like

Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by EbubeOnoh(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Timbers and Calibers
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by havilahmax(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Emperoradrian:
guy i swr u wicked...
wetin I do nau?
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by chidiebere2020(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2015
Theives
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by baybeeboi: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Obasanjo and Gorilla be like Dog and Fox

2 Likes

Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by mygee2(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
The untouchables
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by skykenny: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
obj gat good body physique when he was young. OBJ: the man that sees tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by ugia(f): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Do not be fooled by there by there present posturing. This guys are damm close. For me I no go take Panadol for their headache.

1 Like

Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by Ymodulus: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Game of Draft = Scrabble. Made for thinkers and best in the game are strategist.

I see the Great OBJ, IBB, ABACHA, T.Y DnJuma. Where is Ojukwu ?

1 Like

Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by illmatic101(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
No wonder the country is like this, when other Generals were playing chess, monopoly, ours were busy playing draft, now they've chop everything and everywhere dry.

2 Likes

Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Politics is a game.

all dis old men don tey inside dis game. U offend dem dey go check mate ur career.
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by richidinho(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
shawnfamous:
Hw real is dis? Abacha and obasanjo together? Hmm! Politics na big game!

Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by baby124: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
They are masters in nothing. They were just opportunists at a time when Nigerian's were unexposed, content and lazy. They cannot survive in this present political climate and political awareness. This generation would have eaten them alive. Some people are lucky to be in the right place at the right time
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good looking young men. IBB seems the most handsome. grin

But they are all thieves who robbed our nation to stupor. angry
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by sammyj: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
The three musketeers behind the build and fall of GEJ!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by tobtap: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ymodulus:

Game of Draft = Scrabble. Made for thinkers and best in the game are strategist.

I see the Great OBJ, IBB, ABACHA, T.Y DnJuma. Where is Ojukwu ?
his manhood was at work in abidjan grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by sunkoye: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Just as the photo scene of the draft. The three of them became billionaires. Only the two active pple that played draft that fateful day were allowed to add Power to their wealth.

If we could ask who later won the game that fateful day then we can interprete the future of the three most powerful men in nigeria today

The photo scene truly speaks future in volumes.

1 Like

Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by Ymodulus: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
tobtap:

his manhood was at work in abidjan grin grin grin grin cheesy

No be us talk am. Na madam ...
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Booked
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by hahn(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
baby124:
They are masters in nothing. They were just opportunists at a time when Nigerian's were unexposed, content and lazy. They cannot survive in this present political climate and political awareness. This generation would have eaten them alive. Some people are lucky to be in the right place at the right time

GBAM!

Say NO to celebration of mediocrity
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by louiskay(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by tempest69: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
This shows that the two strong men are OBJ and IBB, TYD was and always an observer and while Abacha an errand boy who tried to outshine his master IBB.
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
kinibigdeal:
I call them cabal's, you offend them, then be ready to go down with your government.

Just saw this. Comical. OBJ must have been on steroids back then. IBB don Maradona from time. Looking one way while about to shift the other. Danjuma dey watch and learn. Abacha thinking "I go show all of una one day sey I no be boy boy" grin grin grin
Re: Master's Of The Game: Throw Back Picture Of OBJ, Danjuma And IBB Playing Draft by nlPoster: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Power.

(1) (Reply)

Obama: United State Regret Removing Moammar Gadhafi Of Libya-CNN / I Inherited $3.7 Bn, Buhari Inherited $ 30bn ; Buhari Luckier Than Me – OBJ / We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.