Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. (18066 Views)

Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Rokiatu Pls Come To My Aid Cos It Is You I Want / I Love Rokiatu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

But it's none of your business now my brother? Have you patronise her before? This is a clear case of taataaafoo! The Yoruba calls it SOLO!

Will her motives add more money to your account? Why the u necessary pry into someone else's life! JESUS CHRIST!

I have seen loafs of celebrities do that, some snapped by their husbands. Excuse me is this a Muslim outburst?

Oh dear, YOU NEED TO JOIN ME IN THE SALON YOU BE CORRECT AMEBO cheesy
he's probably on his period I will be sure to sent some pads for him lol...... low lives motherfu...ckers.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2015
hifaif:

You must be a bimbo to think people bash others for relief or the useless reasons you put up there. What relief/pay do you get from posting on Nairaland, tell me? How can you deduce low self worth from people saying their minds about a mature lady who has chosen to live her e life like a desperate prostitute? We say our mind and leave. We can't force her to change. We can only talk. But only a simpleminded cretin would call us jobless. If you aren't yourself jobless, what are you doing all over the place, defending her ass.

There are motives for doing stuffs. I questioned her motives for putting up such pictures on her DP. Is that something wrong to wonder about? When a supposed married woman comes online displaying her ass like a common hoe, you think some folks shouldn't wonder what her motives are? She is obviously desperate. And that is what her actions suggest. Look at her DP. A woman lying in a position to obviously show her ass like a IndecentStar
You ended it all. Thanks. 80% sure awaits them, the clock is ticking. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

That's romance section folks for you o.Wait till the miss Nl and see hatred and jealousy especially from the gurls. I am always at the side, just observing and shaking my head. Some go as far as creating monickers with male gender for this, for real cheesy.Its that bad oooo.Anywsy seem some come nairaland come find husband/boyfriends. The quest to maintain that deceptive cloak of a good gurl is their primary concern. Take a look at 50k salary thread, as I watched them spill shiite. Me know women na, their yes na no.I ignored them rants as I know they are chameleons.Truth is more than 95% will change their minds when a nice guy with better pay comes knocking while still planning to marry the 50k guy.#FACT
Once I see _sstupid chicks like that here, I just leave the thread before I piss them off with uncouth words I may end up regretting. Most times their excessive hypocrisy is very irritating.
hahahahahahahhahaha lol

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
if i face u dis night ehn, ur harmaphrodite of a boyfriend wnt recognise u again.
if she talks too much,leme kno so i show u her nude with her ugly face..she acts all boss wen she is trash outside nl
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
if she talks too much,leme kno so i show u her nude with her ugly face..she acts all boss wen she is trash outside nl
my brother she has talked too much already, imagine her hating on popular female nairalanders around as if she is a virgin.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
rokiatu:
Can't even bother quoting the fool above. A married woman who is not married to your azzz but still you take her matter and put it for your head like your life depends on it which only reenforce eggoviMMa points. Yea all keep checking my profile there's more to come. Hopefully ya all will soon start holding press conference talking about me hahahahahahahhahaha

You couldn't bother quoting but made a reference in the cowardly manner that has become your second nature. Sometimes, I just question your self worth. I can't imagine how worthless. Seeing you lack the brains, it is not hard to see that you want to remain relevant by other means. Very soon, with your level of desperation, we might be seeing your naked stretch marked ass on display for free. I know those who can't wait to start hitting it for free. Somehow, I know they wouldn't have to wait much longer.

Endnote: Rokiatu Has Gone Mad Again!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm.
shaking my coconut head*
It's like a guy walking into my house uninvited and attacking me for going about naked in my own fuccking house! Where I pay my own bills grin
Nothing wey I no go hear for nairaland o.UNA GET TIME OOO cheesy
I dey surprise oooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

But it's none of your business now my brother? Have you patronise her before? This is a clear case of taataaafoo! The Yoruba calls it SOLO!

Will her motives add more money to your account? Why the u necessary pry into someone else's life! JESUS CHRIST!

I have seen loads of celebrities do that, some snapped by their husbands. Excuse me is this a sort of intolerance,Muslim outburst?

Oh dear, YOU NEED TO JOIN ME IN THE SALON YOU BE CORRECT AMEBO cheesy

Oh, men, this crippling feeling you get when you speak English to somebody who doesn't speak it. They keep asking same questions you have trashed.

I am done with you, hair dresser. Don't know why that vocation breeds a lot of idiots.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
hifaif:

You couldn't bother quoting but made a reference in the cowardly manner that has become your second nature. Sometimes, I just question your self worth. I can't imagine how worthless. Seeing you lack the brains, it is not hard to see that you want to remain relevant by other means. Very soon, with your level of desperation, we might be seeing your naked stretch marked ass on display for free. I know those who can't wait to start hitting it for free. Somehow, I know they wouldn't have to wait much longer.

Endnote: Rokiatu Has Gone Mad Again!!!
dude stfu I could very well quote you like I have right now but I ignore most of you low lives attention seekers becUse my attention is what you crave and I refused to give it to you. You can now jump up cuz I finally quoted you. My self worth is far more then the batch that open her infected vaginal for your father to waste his spre...m in. Even though she should have swallow. Dude I am more insultive then all you mothefu...Kerss put together here but the obvious attention seeking you all are looking for is something you guys wouldn't get from me. This is my last post to you, I choose not to reply you fools because you guys can not drag me to your level, you fool this is the internet I can say anything I want to you but mostly
I don't reply because I see most of you fools are social rejects low lives and haters. For people like that you only keep them talking you watch n laugh. And most of ya all profile
Is enough to discourage me to even pay you lots any attention. I usually don't engage in e wars with those Am far far better then......you wasted sprem. As for my dp, I will put what I want and you can keep visting.........you can keep masterb a...ting to my pictures worthless being. Local villager like you, I see where all the negativity is coming from dude you can never even be on the level of the ground I walk on. See your weed smoking eyes....ugly son of a mother fucking batch! Son I know life is hard for you, no wonder you so negative hahahahahahahhahaha you must be from a broken home? How many times did your father beat up your mom when you were young? Did she get brutally ra...pedi I front of you as well? You better go look for somewhere to lose your virginity you social reject. Nerds feeling funky on the Internet, but you know the sad part, when you put that Internet off you go right back to reality your sad pathetic life. Internet can give even toothless fools a mouth to talk. So for people like us we just ignore you fools. And all the fools viewing I choose to ignore your idio...tic because we are not on the same level.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by joseph1832(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
I've stopped wondering why this thread is still open. Given that it spew hatred and vermin.

If it was a poem glorifying death, alas! It would have been closed a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away!.

Talk about double standard!.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Hmmmmmm.
shaking my coconut head*
It's like a guy walking into my house uninvited and attacking me for going about naked in my own fuccking house! Where I pay my own bills grin
I dey surprise oooo.
my dear we will do well to ignore the obvious fools. You can let them drag you in with their negativity. I only came to to thread cuz of you, usually they talked Amoung themselves. cheesy they are unimportant fools. And that foolish wasted sprem was talking about cowardice. The real definition of cowardice my deR is your di....k azz you sit behind your computer and say bullshi....t about someone else. Someone who don't give shiit about you or your foolish life, someone who don't even notice you or give. A dAmn about your exitence. No wonder all can Sonia hate. Because the Internet is giving you strength. You get ignored because you are a worthless fool.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Venom104: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
Hmmmmmm.
shaking my coconut head*
I dey surprise oooo.

You can be naked all you want in your house or have your unclad pictures on your phone.. but once you put it on DISPLAY.. ( incase you dont know what dp means).. It is now public property open to opinion about the kind of woman you are.. Im not trying to join in your insult fest.. but its shameful some of you are trying to justify the attention seeking act putting up such DP is about.. nothing wrong with that tho.. but lets call it what it is..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
hifaif:

Oh, men, this crippling feeling you get when you speak English to somebody who doesn't speak it. They keep asking same questions you have trashed.
[s]
I am done with you, hair dresser. Don't know why that vocation breeds a lot of idiots[/s].
You can help in helping me wash my hair, while we gossip together, just to keep me company cheesy..

For real, you need to quit gossiping. It's not attractive for someone who claims to be a man.Hava a good day!
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
my brother she has talked too much already, imagine her hating on popular female nairalanders around as if she is a virgin.
BRO,i get divine package but i wont put it out..i dey vex because she too dey insult people on nl for smtin wen she dey do steady..she dey come oppress people ere meanwhile she be hmmmm
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
BRO,i get divine package but i wont put it out..i dey vex because she too dey insult people on nl for smtin wen she dey do steady
bro abeg there is love in sharing abeg just forward d divine package to my PM.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro abeg there is love in sharing abeg just forward d divine package to my PM.
no..if i feel like wanting to,i wuld rather delete it..its jxt dat she acts baddie ere to tinz she likes too
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
no..if i feel like wanting to,i wuld rather delete it..its jxt dat she acts baddie ere to tinz she likes too
bro u know i will give it to u, if im d one with d package, "bro remenba our logo always in d same sheep in d sea. dats make us pirates.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please, where are the mods ?

Some set of people open threads, acting like they are appraising the subject, whereas it's just a platform for people to insult them.

Threads like this shouldn't be allowed to breathe for 1minute...

Cc: lalasticlala.
Ishilove
Farano.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro u know i will give it to u, if im d one with d package, "bro remenba our logo always in d same sheep in d sea. dats make us pirates.
who be dis 1 again na..abeg bros,i no be cultist and i cnt do dat shaa..i wan delete nw sef after sm weeks
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fuc...k out of thread. You can continue wasting your jobless useless unproductive and pathetic life talking about me. Like I said that's my last reply to you. This babe is not on the same level as you guys, cool so most of you fools will get ignored constantly. Thanks your starts for that babe comment that brought me here. You fools have nothing better to do then to talk about me, what I wear how I wear it what's on my dp.... Da fuq should I reply fools like that. Next time you or any of those fools get ignore just know your useless azzz unimportant........if not even my 8 yr old brother can insult anyone on the Internet. When these useless low lives cun..ts come on here and displayed their obvious stupidity and negativity, they be thinking that are some kings or bully......smh at these brainless fools. Your azzz get ignored on purpose. I blame the mothers that open their legs for some of you worthless beings to society lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
who be dis 1 again na..abeg bros,i no be cultist and i cnt do dat shaa..i wan delete nw sef after sm weeks
jeez!!! who mention cultist, o bcaus i mention pirate? lol its clear dat uve neva join a church or school brigade or scouts b4. "anyway delete it for iv got a complete package of 5 of them.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Some set of people open threads, acting like they are appraising the subject, whereas it's just a platform for people to insult them.

Ishilove
Farano.
lol kach you replied to this thread eRlier and didn't call on the mods why now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
You can help in helping me wash my hair, while we gossip together, just to keep me company cheesy..

For real, you need to quit gossiping. It's not attractive for someone who claims to be a man.Hava a good day!

OK, ma'am. I will stop gossiping. But can you also please stop running around naked in the neighborhood? No decent woman does that. You can help me tell Rokiatu Da Model too. grin.

And, I hope you are truly at the salon and not in a... Remember that it is the way you dress that you would be addressed.

I don't want a situation where I would have called you a slutt before realizing that you are my good friend, the hair dresser who also asslicks once in a while.

Love!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Venom104:

You can be naked all you want in your house or have your unclad pictures on your phone.. but once you put it on DISPLAY.. ( incase you dont know what dp means).. It is now public property open to opinion about the kind of woman you are.. Im not trying to join in your insult fest.. but its shameful some of you are trying to justify the attention seeking act putting up such DP is about.. nothing wrong with that tho.. but lets call it what it is..

That's just exactly the point here. smiley
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by chibwike(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rokiatu you should have just snapped a decent pic and uploaded it...

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
hifaif:

OK, ma'am. I will stop gossiping. But can you also please stop running around naked in the neighborhood? No decent woman does that. You can help me tell Rokiatu Da Model too. grin.

And, I hope you are truly at the salon and not in a... Remember that it is the way you dress that you would be addressed.

I don't want a situation where I would have called you a slutt before realizing that you are my good friend, the hair dresser who also asslicks once in a while.

Love!!!

Hmmmmn. Whatever dear. smiley
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Ishilove
Farano.
do u realise that i created the thread?
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
jeez!!! who mention cultist, o bcaus i mention pirate? lol its clear dat uve neva join a church or school brigade or scouts b4. "anyway delete it for iv got a complete package of 5 of them.
LMAO..BRO,no mind me..maybe i was jxt tryn to find her trouble..i av nothing on her joor..hopefully,dem go ban make me i off dis acct..but nl ladies,biko play safe..dnt attack pple for smtin u know u do secretly..better read d post of pervs and let em be
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

That's just exactly the point here. smiley

You missed the main point, sweetheart.

Good day.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
LMAO..BRO,no mind me..maybe i was jxt tryn to find her trouble..i av nothing on her joor..hopefully,dem go ban make me i off dis acct..but nl ladies,biko play safe..dnt attack pple for smtin u know u do secretly..better read d post of pervs and let em be
true talk
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Ishilove
Farano.
but hope u know u tafia alot shaa forgettn ur beauty..why do u always av to be the person reportn or u want d MODS job stylishly?
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by KingTom(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
chibwike:
Rokiatu you should have just snapped a decent pic and uploaded it...
Bros shey you too, you want tongue lashing? Baba abeg no do ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interview With Luxanne, Lagmostkuit, Toks2008 And Captainswag225 / The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. / Cougar Dating In Nigeria(olderwomen Interested In Dating Younger Men In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.