Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. (18044 Views)

Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Rokiatu Pls Come To My Aid Cos It Is You I Want / I Love Rokiatu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Now, that is one long out pour of bitterness.

Please ppl, why can't you all leave this lady alone oo? Gini bu ihe a? It's a free world naah. Even if she shows her pusssy on her profile picture, it's only busybody that will make you pick interest in it.

And for you Rokiatu, you get strength o. You sat down to type all this just to give relevance to someone's ranting, huh? You should know that ppl will pick on u if they can't get ur attention. I call it beef and I define it as a manifestation of unreciprocated admiration. So take a chill pill, pick a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the fame like this my pal below.
he suppose share with me grin
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by ELFINITO2(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mehn this is so becomn something else. I just wonder what pple gain in E-hatin. U tink of wat yo post, comment on, then u just conclude, let me hate on Rokiat nd the other girls. Well, mayb its a way of consoling ursef. But guys/babes, Ts so rong. Or rather a way of attention seeking, again Ts very wrong. "just approach, make ur intention of wantin to talk to her" trust me, she most pple on here her very cul pple. U don't know dat cos u hate on em, and don't get to know em. For the tell her u want to b a friend approach I just stated. I tried it. It worked and I got to find out, she s really above y'all levels like she actually mentioned.
But that's actually not the point. She s proud, pompous, head-straight... That's cos u guy created that version of them all, and to my surprise, some cute babe do dat too(am surprise cos I tink hatin is for the Ugly, low-life, a way out of their "I so hate my life" fools.) (im not sayin u r a fool, or a low life bersterd, but I say if ur philosophy to,life is "hate em cos I ain't em". The u must be an F-in Bersterd.
Anoda tin observed is, u guys post English(as if u r familiar wit em)(Grammar u wont use on ur daily convos) u start checking English to hate on, well kip it u ll get phd someday.

Endnote: We all can't like d same tin, or like hate d same tin. If u don't like somtin, don't mean u hate on dat tin, or on those who like it. We all hv different opinions to tins. That's y we r humans(Diverse in Nature) (Adam's reason for eating the apple is different from Eve's)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by hunkydory(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Rokiatu is the sexiest on nairaland.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Moana(f): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
hifaif:

So why give yourself a nose bleed over my own comments too? Hypocrite!!!
im not giving myself a nose bleed over your comment just pointing out a shallow-minded person with misplaced anger. if your advance were rejected why cant you just go in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Moana:
im not giving myself a nose bleed over your comment just pointing out a shallow-minded person with misplaced anger. if your advance were rejected why cant you just go in peace.

Neither am I having a nose bleed over her matter. Just pointing out a desperate slutt. You see what an hypocrite you are?
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Dude you sound pathetic. Are you her guardian? Why are you so concerned about her comportment? Whatever she does with her ass is none of ur business. Even if she is a LovePeddler, it's still none of ur freaking business. And why on earth would you call a lady ugly? Whether it's a joke or not, don't even try it. If you find her ugly, another man sees her as miss world.

Macmilla or whatever pathetic name you bear, you see the beauty of a forum like this? We can talk. If Rokiatu is none of my business, I am none of your business either. You should never have quoted me since my comments are none of your freaking business. Hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
pbs4real:
ur prob is u dnt wna accept d fct dt u wre wrng 2 hv intrude her life. . . U said she has a low IQ,bt u re wrng,u are the one wit an IQ of a STONE. . #enufsaid

And you are right for quoting me instead of minding your business? I know you are an ediot. Only an ediot would know the IQ of a stone.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Macmilla(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
hifaif:

Macmilla or whatever pathetic name you bear, you see the beauty of a forum like this? We can talk. If Rokiatu is none of my business, I am none of your business either. You should never have quoted me since my comments are none of your freaking business. Hypocrite!!!
Bro, I have no problem with who you quote. You can quote me all you want, but what you can't do is tell me how to live my life.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Bro, I have no problem with who you quote. You can quote me all you want, but what you can't do is tell me how to live my life.

I can tell you how to live your life in line with the standards expected of a sane person, especially if you have begun to lose your senses. But I can't force you to follow my lead.

Same thing I did here. Someone, a woman for that matter, is losing it and I talked.
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Macmilla(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
hifaif:

I can tell you how to live your life in line with the standards expected of a sane person, especially if you have begun to lose your senses. But I can't force you to follow my lead.

Same thing I did here. Someone, a woman for that matter, is losing it and I talked.
In case you've not noticed, the definition of that world "sane" changes by the minute and you are no where close to being the one dt defines it, neither are you the one that enforces it.
You can talk all you like about Rokiatu, you and I know you will only succeed in making her post more pictures of her ass since the thing pains you.

Rokiatu, show them. grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by pbs4real(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
hifaif:

And you are right for quoting me instead of minding your business? I know you are an ediot. Only an ediot would know the IQ of a stone.
my broda karma dey say is a bi*tch,i wnt say mch cos am vry sure we aint age mates,dre's no point arguing wit u,i wld leave u cos wat is gna deal wit u wld meet u in frnt. . .safe
Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

In case you've not noticed, the definition of that world "sane" changes by the minute and you are no where close to being the one dt defines it, neither are you the one that enforces it.
You can talk all you like about Rokiatu, you and I know you will only succeed in making her post more pictures of her ass since the thing pains you.

Rokiatu, show them. grin

Pains me? My comments pained her so much that she went all vulgar. I know Rokiatu very well. She is so predictable that nothing she does can ever pain me. I expect everything. But I guess, she would be thinking of moderation. Just that shame won't let her stop displaying her ass. She would really love to start behaving moderately but she wouldn't want to disappoint folks like you into thinking that hifaif could sway her that easily.

I wonder who changes the meaning of SANE by the minute. Bro, SANE is SANE. It might be relative but the definition stays the same.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by quickly: 12:36am On Apr 29, 2015
macklef:
To be honest, its not only d OP that is childish, infact, the lady he is crazy about is d most childish adult i have seen so far.

Do u always have to upload sex provoking pictures of ur alledged bazieer of a ass, to me, ur skimming for cheap publicity, but what strikes is why u chose NL as ur showroom. Be decent young lady and conduct urself not as a sexual instrument but as a woman of dignity.

We have seen ur ass enough, its nice, but do u have something diffent to offer? Somethin that enlighten all this jambites opening threads bout u.

#TeamJustSaying

nobody beg u to go her profile mr hypocrite. how u know say she dey change profile?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
see as una jus dey fight over rokiatu matter.na wah ooo grin
ikebe no go put me for wahala oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. by Nobody: 2:44am On May 01, 2015
hmmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Story Of The Three Best 'besties' On Nairaland. / Cougar Dating In Nigeria(olderwomen Interested In Dating Younger Men In Nigeria) / The Biography Of Orijin101 And Chiam55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.