Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

"I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend To Avoid Distraction" - Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend To Avoid Distraction" - Best Graduating Student (531 Views)

N10,000 For UNICAL Best Graduating Student At 30th Convocation / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend To Avoid Distraction" - Best Graduating Student by RobinHez(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
22 year old Osimimi Victor Oludare, a graduate of
Electrical\Electronics Engineering emerged the best
graduating student with Cumulative Grade Point
Average of 4.76 during the 24th Convocation
ceremony of the Federal University of Technology
(FUT), Minna, Niger State held last weekend.
He also emerged the best in his faculty and
department and was rewarded accordingly for the
achievements.
During interaction with him, the elated young man
pointed out that it was his commitment to hard work
that has brought him this far.
According to him, he gave serious attention to his
studies and other activities in the school that will
make him a better person. However, he decided not
to keep any girlfriends while in school as this will be
a source of distraction.
In his words, “.... God crowns effort of those who
work hard and fear Him.”
“But honestly speaking, I did my best as human
being. I studied hard and left the rest in the hand of
God and I thank Him for proving Himself in my life.”

Source: myschool.com.ng
Re: "I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend To Avoid Distraction" - Best Graduating Student by 2kris(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yes it works on some student.makes me remember when i was in school...hmmm juicy little mangoes u cant just say no
Re: "I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend To Avoid Distraction" - Best Graduating Student by demmy0325(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: "I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend To Avoid Distraction" - Best Graduating Student by RobinHez(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
!
Re: "I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend To Avoid Distraction" - Best Graduating Student by RobinHez(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
A woman is enough problem to think about! sad
Re: "I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend To Avoid Distraction" - Best Graduating Student by Luminary1(f): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
Women! Women!! Women!!!

Well,they could be interesting? But if u wanna exceed boundaries,u need to take dem off ur mind.......
#distractors
Re: "I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend To Avoid Distraction" - Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congrat bro.

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Quietest Place. ‘anechoic Chamber’ / A.A Anigboro You Must Stop Your Sexual Harassment Of Female Students In DELSU. / Gwagwala Okada Crises!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.