Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Where TO Invest In 2009 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where TO Invest In 2009 (630 Views)

Remittances: Nigerians In Diaspora Remitted Over $7 Billion In 2009 / How To Become Rich Through Writing Business Plans In 2009 / How To Know The Best Business To Make You Money In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where TO Invest In 2009 by hassan123(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2009
The tide of investment both online and offline turned in 2008. Both local and international invest have suffered a colossal loss since the Great depression after the 2nd world war. As for Nigerian stock Market, it has taken a drastical  U-turn after reaching its peak of uptrend. Though, its loss is very minute when compared to what US investors loss last year (2008).

After detailed study an trading particularly online investment like stocks, Forex, futures, I, including all other investors, am now looking for a SAVE HAVEN. I touched stock,and realised that it is a NO-GO-AREA. OIL has fallen to its lowest  since decades. When I compared all these investments arena, I later concluded that I needed to continue with my Forex trading. This is 'cos Forex traders don't care whether there is a Global Financial crisis or Global warming. They are not concerned of the world doom or boom. Why? If one currency is falling, there are others that are rising. Buy the former and sell the latter. Compared to Stock, everybody is looking up to an uptrend. The only Cons of Forex is that it is riskier than stocks (Mind you, for beginners who don't follow the rule of money management-i.e too greedy).

If you are risk-averse, stay off it! But if you can't wait till the global financial crisis ends (probably a decade) you can try Forex. First learn it. Trade practise account (Demo),and later put a little money that you can afford to lose. With this, you will make enoughprofit than ever.

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Business: Nigeria’s Next Goldmine / Information Needed On Importation And Exportation / Ford Posts $1.4 Billion 1q Loss, Uses Less Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.