Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint (23771 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses / Guardian Newspaper Writes Jonathan Instead Of January: Deliberate Or An Error? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by unamama(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
I av got nothing to add because, I don't know what it means to b at the newspaper stand. Na people like u get that kind thing.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by talktokingsley1(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2015
unamama:
I av got nothing to add because, I don't know what it means to b at the newspaper stand. Na people like u get that kind thing.
undecided
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2015
talktokingsley1:
No 1.THE BUYERS: they normally wear medicated glasses with der beard well shaved. They dont talk too much wen dey come, they only pic the once they want and pay, sometimes dey even live d balance 4 d vendor. Lol
I'm sure you are in that category wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by willbayo(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2015
No9 neva goers
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by isaacjohn82(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2015
Orijin101:
We all know that visiting a newspaper joint is one of the most interesting place to be at times coz of some crazy people and their hilarious persona over there. I have visited so many newspaper joint and here i am today to give you the list of the types of people I've met at the joint, grab your bottle of orijin as you roll with me:

1 The Buyers
These are the categories of people that are there to buy the newspaper and get out of there in peace, the gat no time to argue or exchange words with anybody.

2 The Free-Readers
Without these sets of people in the joint, then the joint is incomplete. Their mission is to come and read for free, at times you can even find them at the joint before the arrival of the vendor, the usually take 70% of the population.

3 The Football Freaks
These sets of people are always easy to recognize, all you need to say is "Up Chelsea!!!", that is their remote control. if you love yourself, don't just badmouth their clubs or else! you know the rest.

4 The Politics Freak
Barcanista, how far nagrin temitemi1 how ur ministry? I'm sure the people in the politics section will understand why I'm hailing them. Their persona in real life is the same as their E-persona.

5 The I Too Know(s)
These are the sets of people i love listening to whenever i visit the joint, talk about football, they will put mouth, talk about politics, they are not left behind, talk about celebrities, dem sabi all of them, you will just be wondering if their brain has been replaced with a transistor radio.

6 The Confused Ones
The main reason why these sets of people are always at the joints is because of the crowd, they will keep on stretching their necks like giraffe just to see what others are looking at. Then they will be like "Uncle, shebi this is the Davido that sang: I dey kill mosquito well well?" And you will be like no be only mosquito you kill, na churcquito angry

7 The Arguers
These sets of people will never believe or admit that they wrong, what they believe is that all what they are saying is the right one and you can never convince them. They can argue for several hours without getting tired, you will even think their argument will lead to fight but it can never.

8 The Pick-pocketers
Hmmm. . . I hail ooo. . . One of their quotes which i love most is "Dem no be thieves but if dem pass, something go lost" from that quote, you should be able to define them. wink

Feel free to add urz cool
orijin101

WHICH ONE ARE U

FOR ME I REPRESENT NO 1 BUT SOME TIME BEHAVE LIKE NO 2 .........
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2015
isaacjohn82:

WHICH ONE ARE U

FOR ME I REPRESENT NO 1 BUT SOME TIME BEHAVE LIKE NO 2 .........
#teamfreereaders cool
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by crackhouse(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
The listeners: they are there just to get the gist and listen to arguments. They won't talk at all, when it's time to laugh they just laugh and if person want to talk they will turn their attention towards the speaker once the speaker is done they turn to the next speaker.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Karleb(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Orijin101:

#teamfreereaders cool

Oboy! Some people are already stealing your shine here https://m./505854152825736?view=permalink&id=807384536006028&_rdr
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Karleb:

Oboy! Some people are already stealing your shine here https://m./505854152825736?view=permalink&id=807384536006028&_rdr
the link is not working
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Samneer: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
guy na where you belong ?
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Karleb(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Orijin101:

the link is not working

That might be because the dude posted it in a group. The group's name is AAUA UPDATE, you can join the group to give the theif a bashing of a lifetime, I'll add you.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Kdamilola(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Orijin101:
We all know that visiting a newspaper joint is one of the most interesting place to be at times coz of some crazy people and their hilarious persona over there. I have visited so many newspaper joint and here i am today to give you the list of the types of people I've met at the joint, grab your bottle of orijin as you roll with me:

1 The Buyers
These are the categories of people that are there to buy the newspaper and get out of there in peace, the gat no time to argue or exchange words with anybody.

2 The Free-Readers
Without these sets of people in the joint, then the joint is incomplete. Their mission is to come and read for free, at times you can even find them at the joint before the arrival of the vendor, the usually take 70% of the population.

3 The Football Freaks
These sets of people are always easy to recognize, all you need to say is "Up Chelsea!!!", that is their remote control. if you love yourself, don't just badmouth their clubs or else! you know the rest.

4 The Politics Freak
Barcanista, how far nagrin temitemi1 how ur ministry? I'm sure the people in the politics section will understand why I'm hailing them. Their persona in real life is the same as their E-persona.

5 The I Too Know(s)
These are the sets of people i love listening to whenever i visit the joint, talk about football, they will put mouth, talk about politics, they are not left behind, talk about celebrities, dem sabi all of them, you will just be wondering if their brain has been replaced with a transistor radio.

6 The Confused Ones
The main reason why these sets of people are always at the joints is because of the crowd, they will keep on stretching their necks like giraffe just to see what others are looking at. Then they will be like "Uncle, shebi this is the Davido that sang: I dey kill mosquito well well?" And you will be like no be only mosquito you kill, na churcquito angry

7 The Arguers
These sets of people will never believe or admit that they wrong, what they believe is that all what they are saying is the right one and you can never convince them. They can argue for several hours without getting tired, you will even think their argument will lead to fight but it can never.

8 The Pick-pocketers
Hmmm. . . I hail ooo. . . One of their quotes which i love most is "Dem no be thieves but if dem pass, something go lost" from that quote, you should be able to define them. wink

Feel free to add urz cool
orijin101

And you are?!
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by stephenqueen: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
KingTom:
We won na grin
For your mumu mind cheesygrin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by KingTom(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

For your mumu mind cheesygrin
How far I hear say una flog Arsenal 6-0 grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by stephenqueen: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
KingTom:
How far I hear say una flog Arsenal 6-0 grin grin
Na for ijebu that one take happen na grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by KingTom(m): 5:52am On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na for ijebu that one take happen na grin
Oh! Una enter Ijebu township stadium grin grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by stephenqueen: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Oh! Una enter Ijebu township stadium grin grin
Na for ijebu chelsea beat arsenal 6-0 na,peope wey dey Ijebu talk say chelsea won,you see say ur ilu local gan gringrin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by KingTom(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na for ijebu chelsea beat arsenal 6-0 na,peope wey dey Ijebu talk say chelsea won,you see say ur ilu local gan gringrin
Yes na, mumu team grin
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by jbblues24(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2019
If you really wanted to do that, then why wouldn't you do that? Instead you do this. It makes no sense. shocked
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by KingAzubuike(f): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Slimzjoe:
Who visits newspaper stands this days??
People still do. Even yesterday in lagos, I saw a joint where people gathered analysing and arguing. I was shocked such behaviour still exists.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint by Slimzjoe(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
KingAzubuike:

People still do. Even yesterday in lagos, I saw a joint where people gathered analysing and arguing. I was shocked such behaviour still exists.

I made that comment Ignorantly. People still go to newspaper stands to actually discuss and meet new people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Street Names And Areas In Your Locality? / My Collection Of Funny Memes:be Warned You Might Laugh To Stupor / Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.