Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,929 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari (828 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Threatens Fg And Buhari / Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by bidesco: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Asari Dokubo, has for the umpteenth time threatened deal with Mohammadu Buhari if the president elect chooses to imbibe a Pharaoh like regime when he assumes office on May 29.

The ex-warlord also dismissed fears that Buhari could send any one to jail, saying the president-elect does not have the power to imprison anybody.

Dokubo, who was taking a swipe at a Buhari supporter, Mohammed Kabir Ibrahim, on his Facebook page, made reference to a biblical allusion when he threatened to deal with Buhari in a Moses like manner if Buhari adopts a Pharaoh like regime.

He said: Mohammed Kabir Ibrahim your Buhari does not have that power to send any body to prison….get that into your piggy skull and nobody is afraid of him….We are waiting for him….following the example of GEAJ does not make us cowards….If he Buhari wants to be a Pharaoh….then he will find a Moses in me.

This is not the first time Asari Dokubo will be uttering such threatening statements, following the defeat of President Goodluck Jonathan in the March 28 presidential election, Dokubo said he and other militants may be forced to return to the creeks.

The ex-militant had also in January said he and his colleagues would wreak havoc if Jonathan lost the election.

While Asari Dokubo has maintained a defiant disposition towards Buhari, other ex-militants have promised to cooperate with the incoming administration.

They have however pleaded with Buhari not to discontinue the amnesty programme of the Federal government, saying their support for him depends on the sustainability of the programme.

read more here............ http://adedejimuhideen..com/
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by enigstil(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
What is it with Asari and this cheap popularity?
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by Young03(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Make i pack one corner dey watch....
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by agarawu23(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
crap
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by midolian(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wich kain source b ds
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by omenka(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Just blowing hot air. He's a persona non grata.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by ki02020(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
There is a saying that the Dog that want to get lost will never listen to the wistle of the hunter......dokubo is about to get lost in jail

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lol, Asari consider your self a dead man.

But the source of the info no be here.
Asari once said they will support Buhari.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by kolomax(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Just Quote me after june 1st if this man Talk again I'll run from gwarinpa to suleja
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by ayowonder(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
change the topic to Asari dokubo on a suicide mission
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by nabiz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Do u think every body is a coward. I love people that know what they want and ar ready to die for it unlike some fucking clan. I will rather die as a hero than as slave
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
The same Asari that threatened brimstones & fire should his drunken master GEJ lose the election.

My ugly friend Dokubo, you should be more concerned about forfeiting your ill-gotten wealth to the Buhari Government in few months time.

I would be negotiating for soft-landing like Diezani Madueke if I were you - Fat Ugly Coward!

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Buhari by sasview: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
This guy is a clown, Bloody civilian bragging that he will deal with army general.
He was once put in a cage like chicken by obj hope he want a repeat of that.

(1) (Reply)

Fiction War Of Nigeria With South Africa / Who Would Win Between GEJ & GMB If Another Election Was Conducted Today? / UK Citizen Nabbed In Lagos For Defrauding 7 Nigerians Of N70m (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.