Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha (668 Views)

Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu / Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
OWERRI—Imo State governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, said Sunday, that he was dedicating his victory at the polls to the citizenry who remained the pillars of his success.

Chief Okorocha stated this while speaking at a thanksgiving service held at Government House Chapel, Owerri.

“I dedicate my victory at the polls to the entire Imo people. They are the main victors as they had stood by me in the last four years and never wavered in their support for my administration,” Okorocha said.
The governor said he had always asked God to bless him so he could bless others, adding that he also asked God to give him leadership position to positively impact on the people.

While repeating that the victory was for Imo people, the governor also noted that he had redeemed his campaign promises.
“I have redeemed my campaign promises. Now, my people can enjoy free education. Kidnapping is now a thing of the past.

‘’Now, it is time for job creation, establishment of industries and employment for the unemployed,” the governor added.
Chief Okorocha disclosed that the first beneficiaries of the job placement would be the 25,000 youths waiting for employment, adding that 1,000 others would be moved to Turkey for industrial training.
He appealed to his opponents not to see him as an enemy but rather urged them to join hands with him to build the state.

“I suffered a lot of campaign of calumny and hate speeches from my opponents but one thing they would never say is that I did not work.

‘’Now, I am the governor of the APC, APGA and PDP. So, I call on them to join hands with me to build this state,” Okorocha pleaded.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/i-dedicate-my-victory-to-imo-people-okorocha/
Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats Okorocha..

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats Okorocha..

Wishing you the best in your tenure..

Serve Imo State well..
Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by Sweetguy25: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abokì. You're just in luck. Enjoy.
Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by AndreRose(f): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats. Let's see what you have for Imo its not just dedicating victory.
Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by Young03(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wetin concern me?
Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by teemanbastos(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Owelle...... Ur head dy dia
Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
second term is always some how in nigeria politics... Hmmm I hope he serve his people well

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by efilefun(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats Owele

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by ki02020(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
You have won just dont disapoint your people

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by theV0ice: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats Rochas......
Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by FastShipping: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
The first Igbo president loading.......

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate My Victory To Imo People – Okorocha by englishmart(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
someone says he's gonna be the first igbo president...
I'm afraid he will be 95yrs then

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Reacted to Buhari's Ban On AIT / BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala / Suspected Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Plateau Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.