Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala (666 Views)

Precious Chikwendu ‘Attempted To Withdraw Money’ From Account Under Watch – EFCC / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges / Senate Passes Sexual Offences Bill, Endorses Life Jail For Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala by midolian(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ten men who attempted to murder education activist, Malala Yousafzai, in 2012 are to spend the rest of their lives in jail.

This is consequent on a PakistanI court’s ruling on Thursday that sentenced them to life jail for the attack on Malala who was shot in the head inside her school bus in the Swat valley.

Reports have said that the 10 men, who do not include the man named as chief suspect, belonged to the Pakistani Taliban.

Malala, who was 15 years old at the time, has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for campaigning for children’s rights, risking her life.

Ataullah Khan, a 23-year-old militant, was identified by a police report at the time of the shooting,  but did not appear in the list of 10 men convicted on Thursday.

Malala, now 17, has recovered from her injuries and lives in Birmingham in the UK with her family.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/04/breaking-life-jail-sentence-10-men-attempted-kill-malala/
Re: BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Quite deserved

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala by Demmzy15(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
To me that punishment is too light!! How can adult men try to kill a 17year old girl?! Bunch of cowards, thank God it's not Saudi Arabia, Qatar or UAE, una for smell una yansh!!

Bastards!

*spits mucus on their faces*

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala by midolian(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Demmzy15:
To me that punishment is too light!! How can adult men try to kill a 17year old girl?! Bunch of cowards, thank God it's not Saudi Arabia, Qatar or Use, una for smell una yansh!!

Bastards!

*spits mucus on their faces*
God bless you..it should be life imprisonment with very hard labour..And then their prison should be open to the public during weekends so that those that want to stone them will have their way.
Re: BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala by Demmzy15(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
midolian:
God bless you..it should be life imprisonment with very hard labour..And then their prison should be open to the public during weekends so that those that want to stone them will have their way.
What baffles me is that, they wanted to kill a girl! A teenager?! Those men don't fear God! embarassed
Re: BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Attempt to kill....life imprisonement
What if dem kill am nko? Death by Stabbing!
Re: BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala by midolian(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

What baffles me is that, they wanted to kill a girl! A teenager?! Those men don't fear God! embarassed
you only fear what you believe exists. They don't even believe in the existence of God. I wonder the kinda offer bn made to them to carry out this kinda job....BASTARDS
Re: BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala by SHARIAREPORTERS: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
I s l a m
Re: BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala by midolian(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I s l a m
Like a Zebra, u take ur stripes everywhere, Oremussanctus.. Its a pity
Re: BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Do they even deserve to live?
Re: BREAKING: Life Jail Sentence For 10 Men Who Attempted To Kill Malala by SHARIAREPORTERS: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
midolian:
Like a Zebra, u take ur stripes everywhere, Oremus*sanctus.. Its a pity
Islam ma broda is d reason dey want to kill malala, wnoz oremusanctus?

(1) (Reply)

IGP Arase Deploys Special Police Squad To Edo State / NANS Threatens To Clamp Down On DSTV / The True Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.