Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Xenophobia: Zim Woman Cut Into 6 Pieces In Johannesburg, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Zim Woman Cut Into 6 Pieces In Johannesburg, (965 Views)

Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri / MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Zim In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Zim Woman Cut Into 6 Pieces In Johannesburg, by Obascoetubi: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
A Zimbabwean woman who
was recently found
beheaded
in Johannesburg was "cut
into six pieces," a relative
has
told the media.
Gauteng police have said
that
they do not think that
Naume
Garusa, 41, was a victim of
xenophobic violence.
Garusa's body was found in
Killarney on April 14. She
was
buried in her home near
Chiredzi in southern
Zimbabwe this week, the
Herald reported at the
weekend.
Her sister, Nyembezi Garusa
said: "I am still shocked. I
was the first to see my
sister's remains at the
mortuary. Her body was cut
into six pieces. I think the
assailants used a machete
to
cut off the head, both arms
and limbs."
The victim's brother Richard
Garusa told the Herald he
believed it was a
premeditated attack.
Mother-of-one Garusa
disappeared after she was
summoned by a caller who
has not yet been identified
to
the gate of the house she
worked at in Houghton last
week.
The MP for Chiredzi, Callisto
Gwanetsa still believed the
murder was an act of
xenophobia, according to
the
Herald.
"It is painful that we
continue
to lose many lives owing to
xenophobia," Gwanetsa
said.
Police in South Africa have
so far confirmed the death
of
one Zimbabwean in the
xenophobic attacks,
although
anecdotal evidence from
returnees suggests the
figure
may be higher.
Meanwhile, Ms Garusa was
buried in Chiredzi last week
amid high emotions of
relatives and the traditional
leadership. Chief Tshovani,
who attended the burial
which took place on
read more + graphic pix===>>> http://2obasco..in/2015/04/zim-woman-cut-into-6-pieces-in.html?m=1
Re: Xenophobia: Zim Woman Cut Into 6 Pieces In Johannesburg, by RoyalBlak007: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
sad
Re: Xenophobia: Zim Woman Cut Into 6 Pieces In Johannesburg, by Young03(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Otu ocha....jezz, i mean oops
Re: Xenophobia: Zim Woman Cut Into 6 Pieces In Johannesburg, by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
LORD Have Mercy,
Re: Xenophobia: Zim Woman Cut Into 6 Pieces In Johannesburg, by mike404(m): 12:15am On Apr 27, 2015
PICTURE OF HER SLAUGHTERED BODY OR ADONBILIVIT
Re: Xenophobia: Zim Woman Cut Into 6 Pieces In Johannesburg, by ki02020(m): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2015
It so clear the south african goverment is in support of it citizen actions.....they are only pretending with those hypocritical press statement
Re: Xenophobia: Zim Woman Cut Into 6 Pieces In Johannesburg, by ezeagu(m): 12:23am On Apr 27, 2015
If you know anything about South Africa, you will know it's a very hostile country, and you will be wondering what anyone is doing there, apart from criminals.
Re: Xenophobia: Zim Woman Cut Into 6 Pieces In Johannesburg, by Ilekeh(f): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2015
Hmmmm is this true?

Pix?

I'd like my facts straight before I make foolish comments like the one above me.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Did Not Ban AIT From Covering His Activities. / You Have No Excuse For Failure, Lamido, Aliyu Tell Buhari / Increasing Fuel Costs: The Noblezone Teaches On Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.