Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast (9689 Views)

Help I Want To Travel Abroad. / Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study / Steps To Take To Travel Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
is not easy at the moment and the only way to get a quick turn around is to find your way of the country quickly.Also with the latest frustration of Visa refusals and application downtime in many embassies in Nigeria, the best way is to hear directly from someone that has been in your shoes before.
The Tips Below Have Helped Many People and It Will Surely Help You Too

*.Get Married To Someone Abroad.
if the marriage is arranged or real, you can get a quick turn around by marrying someone abroad. Please watch out don’t break someones heart just because you want to travel abroad because it will come back and hunt you.

*.Attend a conference*
there are thousands of conference that takes place yearly in countries like Canada,USA and UK. If you are a security or IT professional, go ahead and search www.google.com Lots of folks have travelled out out through conferences.

*.Study Abroad*
If you have your Degree, you can search for schools in Canada,USA or UK. If your GPA is at least 2.1 , you will get an admission for a masters program. Just find a way to prove that you or your sponsor is financially ok. Your visa will be issued if you have your Secondary School Education with WAEC or GCE, you can also apply for your degree.If you like Canada, I highly recommend www.yorku.ca. Their admission rate is very decent for Nigerians.

*Note* believe in your self and trust your God

goodluck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by donolatunji(m): 2:30am On Apr 27, 2015
I. Love these post
Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2015
donolatunji:
I. Love these post
tanks cool
Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by corpROYAL(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2015
kudos!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by justwise(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2015
Thread edited.

The travel section should not be used to teach people how to circumvention immigration system.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by otosa(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
is not easy at the moment and the only way to get a quick turn around is to find your way of the country quickly.Also with the latest frustration of Visa refusals and application downtime in many embassies in Nigeria, the best way is to hear directly from someone that has been in your shoes before.
The Tips Below Have Helped Many People and It Will Surely Help You Too

*.Get Married To Someone Abroad.
if the marriage is arranged or real, you can get a quick turn around by marrying someone abroad. Please watch out don’t break someones heart just because you want to travel abroad because it will come back and hunt you.

*.Attend a conference*
there are thousands of conference that takes place yearly in countries like Canada,USA and UK. If you are a security or IT professional, go ahead and search www.google.com Lots of folks have travelled out out through conferences.

*.Study Abroad*
If you have your Degree, you can search for schools in Canada,USA or UK. If your GPA is at least 2.1 , you will get an admission for a masters program. Just find a way to prove that you or your sponsor is financially ok. Your visa will be issued if you have your Secondary School Education with WAEC or GCE, you can also apply for your degree.If you like Canada, I highly recommend www.yorku.ca. Their admission rate is very decent for Nigerians.

*Note* believe in your self and trust your God

goodluck.
look at u out of five u mentioned three and u run away where do u want me to get rest?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by uzhi(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Education is a good point
Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by uzhi(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Justwise was right, because non nigerians to do visit this sight. Besides, we should learn how to be just and truthful.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by guttentag(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
I wish Nigeria is well developed, wetin I wan go do abroad

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 01, 2015
guttentag:
I wish Nigeria is well developed, wetin I wan go do abroad
lol

don't worry I'm gonna send u d full list (5)

so u choose from it
Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by stepo707: 6:23pm On May 01, 2015
uzhi:
Justwise was right, because non nigerians to do visit this sight. Besides, we should learn how to be just and truthful.
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by maryapple: 10:38pm On May 07, 2015
I want to tell you about me and my experience of travels!) Generally speaking, I’m inveterate traveler and I like traveling around the world very much!) I think that everyone of us must ‘see’ this life from different sides!) One of my favorite countries is the Ukraine!) I’m delighted with the unique combination of beautiful sights and very friendly people who live in this excellent country!) I recommend you to visit the Ukraine which helps you to spend your holidays very interesting and with the greatest pleasure!) I’m sure that you won’t be sorry for your choice and you will be happy with the perfect service at democratic prices of this company!) Good luck you!)
Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 15, 2015
maryapple:
I want to tell you about me and my experience of travels!) Generally speaking, I’m inveterate traveler and I like traveling around the world very much!) I think that everyone of us must ‘see’ this life from different sides!) One of my favorite countries is the Ukraine!) I’m delighted with the unique combination of beautiful sights and very friendly people who live in this excellent country!) I recommend you to visit the Ukraine which helps you to spend your holidays very interesting and with the greatest pleasure!) I’m sure that you won’t be sorry for your choice and you will be happy with the perfect service at democratic prices of this company!) Good luck you!)
ok
Re: Top 5 Easiest Ways To Travel Abroad / Out Of Nigeria Fast by mikeeano(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
lol

don't worry I'm gonna send u d full list (5)

so u choose from it

Please Sir/Ma, how was I need the five full list too.

APPRECIATIONS

(1) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Social Media Accounts Hacked / Just Move From UK To GERMANY / Audu Bako Zoological Garden Kano State Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.