Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Steps To Take To Travel Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Steps To Take To Travel Abroad (2014 Views)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Help I Want To Travel Abroad. / Travel Abroad For Employment And / Or For Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Take To Travel Abroad by YOLO1(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2016
Please can anybody here tell me the steps to take to travel out of the country. I am from a very poor family with no record of any member of my family outside the shores of this country. I am a degree holder and I have some apprenticeship skills also (barbing and tailoring). I just need to leave this country to search for greener pastures to cater for my immediate family. This suffering is too much. Am not in search of a specific country neither am I in search of a specific job there. Just need where I can have enough to remit to my aged parents and siblings back home.
Thanks as you constructively contribute
Re: Steps To Take To Travel Abroad by justwise(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2016
YOLO1:
Please can anybody here tell me the steps to take to travel out of the country. I am from a very poor family with no record of any member of my family outside the shores of this country. I am a degree holder and I have some apprenticeship skills also (barbing and tailoring). I just need to leave this country to search for greener pastures to cater for my immediate family. This suffering is too much. Am not in search of a specific country neither am I in search of a specific job there. Just need where I can have enough to remit to my aged parents and siblings back home.
Thanks as you constructively contribute

YOLO1:
Good day guys. My mum just collected her gratitude after 35 years in civil service and she has been looking for ways to spend it on me as the last born. Her initial plan was for me to go abroad for my M.Sc since I finished with a good grade in school but I refused cos I am of the business-minded type and also getting a M.Sc is not a criteria for getting a good job in Nigeria.
An idea just struck my mind when I went to refill gas for her at a retail outlet about investing in LPG plant. A major reason why am also considering this Idea is the fact that we have a parcel of land on a major road which I consider a strategic location for the business. I would like experts / investors / and experienced people in this field to please enlighten me more on what it takes to start up the business, how to go about it and most importantly how profitable it is. As I won't want to waste my mum's money as I have even promised myself to repay her on a monthly basis as soon as I start. Thanks as you contribute

How can you claim to have come from a poor family if your mum can afford to send you abroad for Msc and have parcel of land in a good location?

How can a millionaire be regarded as poor?
Re: Steps To Take To Travel Abroad by Nobody: 6:56am On May 23, 2016
justwise:

How can you claim to have come from a poor family if your mum can afford to send you abroad for Msc and have parcel of land in a good location?

grin
Re: Steps To Take To Travel Abroad by BOKO52(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2016
hmmm
Re: Steps To Take To Travel Abroad by yattybanana(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2016
justwise:

hahahahahaah, u make me laugh so tey I fall from chair
Re: Steps To Take To Travel Abroad by Holamidhe(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2016
justwise:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Terrifying Photos, Video Shows U.S. Jet Engine Falling Apart In The Air. / Is It Possible?.for U.s Based People / Time-share Vacaton Ownership In Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.