Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. (25973 Views)

Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds / NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / CBN To Sack Banks’ CEOs And Chairmen Over Late Publication Of Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2015
The best thing to do right now is to invest,no matter how small. "little drops of water,make a mighty ocean".
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by GodMode: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2015
ultrazone:
Invest

bensonlee770:
It's high time our teeming youths acquired entrepreneurial skills. No job is secured so far you are being paid salary.

VickyRotex:
Kaiii... No job is secured sha

Ideas rule the world.

Entrepreneurs build those ideas...

njays24:
The best thing to do right now is to invest,no matter how small. "little drops of water,make a mighty ocean".

What are the names your "start-up businesses

You don't just shout "ideas, entrepreneurs, invest" without been the owner of a company...

2 Likes

Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by judedwriter(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
Bankers?glorified money counters.

This will be a nice time to POINT and KILL all these female bankers trying to meet their targets.

What is BAD NEWS for them is actually GOOD NEWS for some of us.

LET THE SACK BEGIN so some of us that have some little carrot to dangle can do so.

Chai! Glorified money counters Hmmm... Seems more to me like executive slaves counting money.
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by raayah(f): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2015
bensonlee770:
It's high time our teeming youths acquired entrepreneurial skills. No job is secured so far you are being paid salary.

Who told you our youth dont have entrepreneurial skills. In my opinion , Nigeria has the most entrepreneurs in the world. The man selling Dvd, the woman frying Akara, your mechanic, market women, barbers, shop-owners, pure water seller, okada man etc. I can go on and on. I know more entrepreneurs than white-collar workers.

A successful business eventually needs more people to manage it. Every one cannot 'OWN' their own business. The problem in this country is our government. They have neglected the small businesses and refused to provide a conducive environment for us to grow.

Maybe the incoming government might help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by yomi007k(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
Bankers?glorified money counters.

This will be a nice time to POINT and KILL all these female bankers trying to meet their targets.

What is BAD NEWS for them is actually GOOD NEWS for some of us.

LET THE SACK BEGIN so some of us that have some little carrot to dangle can do so.
Badt guy
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by Aroh48(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2015
Dnt worry,buhari will equal naira to dollar.

1 Like

Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by sholay2011(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
Banking and Sacking.
I'd rather come be one of the MODs in Nairaland than work in the Bank.
Goodluck with that...
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by james809: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm

Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by buJu234: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2015
5-10 yrs spent in entrepreneurship is far better that 20yrs spent in working for another man.

reason;

after 5-10 yrs of entrepreneurship u have a higher chance of never working for anyone in ur life cos u maybe in or closer to financial independence

but after 20yrs in working; u still have the rest of ur life doing the rat race (e.g 5.30am to 8.30pm in Lagos) and also fighting for Pension peanuts until u die.

so make ur choice now.
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by juman(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2015
PDP destroyed nigeria for 16 years.

4 Likes

Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by synergycom19: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

GEJ was doing it for the youths,yet Nigerians did not appreciate it,
the youths and workers who supported the removal of GEJ are yet to hear BAM
Because you benefited,how % of youths did?

2 Likes

Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
X
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by queebeediva(f): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigerians with their blind policies never make provition for eventuality cases.
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by Scholar8200(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
We pray this will remain what it is - a scare, not reality. However, having an option B is apposite. If you are interested in learning skills such as Forex trading, Digital Marketing, Web designing, do send me a mail on joab25@yahoo.com These are skills you can work with during break while in office and if the worst happens, you'll have a safe landing.
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by kuuljay(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
why not reduce their salaries instead of sacking
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by sessydu: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Banking n sacking they now sound synonymous to me.
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is this today's write up or that of January 2015 ?

I am trying to listen to the heartbeat of today .
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
bensonlee770:

Gbam...

Most bankers are wasteful. Assuming one on a salary of N200,000 per month, they hardly save N50,000.

Working for another man is a rat race..
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
retepmurt:
Why wont our youths be exposed to xenophobic attacks?The sacked ones will eventually besiege south african embassy to secure visas.Something must be done to avert this.

Bro, which brand are you on today ?

1 Like

Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by VickyRotex(f): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
GodMode:

What are the names your "start-up businesses

You don't just shout "ideas, entrepreneurs, invest" without been the owner of a company...

If you wanna know, I've got a business. You don't need to know the name before you believe.
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by Crystal3214(f): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
I just want 2 use dis opportunity 2 tnk God almighty who made a way for my family which enabled my mother 2 resign.......in dis my life till I die I don't think I will advice anybody 2 be a banker in Nigeria because I knw wat me and my siblings went through just because my moda was a banker......no tym 2 spend wit her even on sat and Sunday's she goes 2 work almost every nite u will find us praying against any sack letter dats trying 2 com her way......in fact I giv God all d glory once again......nd I also tnk God for my father that understood wat she was going through and gave her d support she needed

2 Likes

Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by cassidy1996(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Before dem sack u ** in Timaya's voice thunder go fire dem papa.. Fire dem mama...
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by 40dogzz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
If u want financial freedom send email to petmore54@yahoo.com, u will become a business owner with just rgistration #4000 naira the school fees in first online school that pays u as u learn.

1 Like

Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by Charpell(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by wadetaw202: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
What of those girls that used their pussssys to meet target? To think that they will be sacked after all their efforts. Am sorry to say; the conducts of some of those so called bankers (money counters) and Customer Service Officers in banks make it rather difficult for me to pity them. Some of them act as if they are doing you a service for allowing you to bank with them. If not for the few good ones, I would have said it will be nice to see their overtly proud and pompous assesses on the street searching for jobs.
Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by eleko1: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
embarassed Com helep me rebrand my white stuff.
VickyRotex:
Kaiii... No job is secured sha

Ideas rule the world.

Entrepreneurs build those ideas...

U are so on point but unfortunately,some pipu won't reason with u but preferred to waka around/eat their uncu free food.Bia,u still owe mi sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Sack Fever Grips Bank Workers. by VickyRotex(f): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed Com helep me rebrand my white stuff.U are so on point but unfortunately,some pipu won't reason with u but preferred to waka around/eat their uncu free food.Bia,u still owe mi sha undecided

cheesy cheesy hahaha Eleko!!!

Oya no worry, I fit helep you rebrand jare, shey you go pay me? wink

I know sey I dey owe you, I go sign your cheque next week grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Join A Cooperative Today / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience / Kairo Market In Oshodi On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.