Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Essay On How I Spend My Holiday. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Essay On How I Spend My Holiday. (10738 Views)

Medical Students To Spend 7 Years In Nigerian Universities / Help On "Write An Essay On Nigerian Stock Exchange Market" / 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Essay On How I Spend My Holiday. by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2015
Today marks the end of a three weeks break for our younger ones in their respective primary and secondary schools.

So I must as a way of reminder made it known that this thread is dedicated to all nairalanders who are still in secondary schools and primary schools.

I'm Starlingslimnet your host on this thread and we shall be doing one thing here; writing a narrative essay of how and where you spend your holiday.

Note: This is to help our young ones to develop their writing skills and as it stands learn new word.

The best Essay will receive a worthy gift from me.

Essay submission close on the 1st of May,2015.

To choose someone with the best Essay just mention his name on Saturday the second day of May 2015.

TheSonOfMark,Missmossy and all our English instructors should please grace this thread.

MOD please help hide irrelevant post on this thread.

Guys take your pen and let the writing begin.

(1) (Reply)

41 Lead City Students Graduate With First Class / Maduka University Enugu Announces Admission For 2023/2024 Academic Session / Solarin's Widow Locks Mayflower School In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.