Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Nigerian Police Uses Cctv Images To Capture Bank Robbery Syndicate - - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Uses Cctv Images To Capture Bank Robbery Syndicate - (8976 Views)

Card Reader Fails To Capture Jonathan At Bayelsa Governorship Election / PHOTO: Lekki Bank Robbery Suspects Paraded / Police Smash Robbery Syndicate Which Killed 25 Cops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Uses Cctv Images To Capture Bank Robbery Syndicate - by jamace(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2009
it starts with one single step, I TOTALLY AGREE. but does the direction which the step is taken matter? please answer me this kweshun biko
This step went to the positive direction because they have used it to arrest the robbers. I bet you, if those robbers were not detected and arrested, the Governor of Lagos State would have been accused of wasting money on another" blue elephant project" according to a NL. I think there is need to praise something positive no mattter how late it has come. Let's move on now and improve on this. Kudos to the Governor once more.
Re: Nigerian Police Uses Cctv Images To Capture Bank Robbery Syndicate - by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2009
jamace:

This step went to the positive direction because they have used it to arrest the robbers. I bet you, if those robbers were not detected and arrested, the Governor of Lagos State would have been accused of wasting money on another" blue elephant project" according to a NL. I think there is need to praise something positive no mattter how late it has come. Let's move on now and improve on this. Kudos to the Governor once more.

Umm @Jamace . . . The CCTV in question does not belong to the state. The state has yet to actually start working on it’s own CCTV project. So offering us cookie reasoning is just ridiculous at this point. The security camera in question most likely belongs to the company and has little to do with government. Is this wrong? If you say it does, then most likely you are saying your governor is a liar because according to him, no cameras are to be installed for the project by the government. The Police have had access to security camera videos for a while in that country, and when I say a while, I mean years.
Can we please stop playing Nigerians for dunces so we can score a glory point or two in one area or another. roflmao!!
Re: Nigerian Police Uses Cctv Images To Capture Bank Robbery Syndicate - by jamace(m): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2009
smileyWell, seems like good news! As long as the police force didn't arrest the wrong people! . Cos we've all read one time or the other of the wrong person being arrested for a crime, or being the victim of 'accidental discharge' and then labeled a thief.
but I still have belief in our police force. Because, when I reported a case to them, they rose up to my defense even though I was only a poor student.

I see light at the end of the tunnel. Things are getting better. Have hope. In deed," Yes, we can".
Re: Nigerian Police Uses Cctv Images To Capture Bank Robbery Syndicate - by Sammy107d(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2009
Re: Nigerian Police Uses Cctv Images To Capture Bank Robbery Syndicate - by samtou(m): 5:49am On Jul 29, 2009
cctv cameras supplier:

www.samtou.com

Welcome.you can see the catalogue there.
Re: Nigerian Police Uses Cctv Images To Capture Bank Robbery Syndicate - by ogalanya(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2009
Nigerian police are a bunch of liars, they recently killed evergie, a nairalander, an IT consultant based in lokoja in his honda end of discussion car, in front of a friends house where he had gone 2 eat, they claimed he was a kidnapper, but when they realised dat d guy is too big to be swept under the carpet, they said its a case of "mistaken identity" and tendered an apology, but my guy is gone, too bad. They even paid a stipend 4 the burial expenses. @ poster, can they use d cctv to check how they killed him if we are so cctv compliant? Bullshit
Re: Nigerian Police Uses Cctv Images To Capture Bank Robbery Syndicate - by daberechim: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2010
for clarity sake, cctv is a solution that uses cameras, networks to capture live pictures of what people are doing. These actions can be played back, zoomed to se clearly anyone involved in the robbery. They police know these guys and it cost them nothing to identify them.
Re: Nigerian Police Uses Cctv Images To Capture Bank Robbery Syndicate - by naijaswag1: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2010
Story! Have they stop producing facemasks? Reduce poverty and create jobs and crime rate in Nigeria will drastically reduce.If that is not done,the crime rate will double before 2015.Now the criminals know that there are CCTVs in the banks so they will shoot it down and even set fire to the control room before the robbery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Babangida, Abacha Playing The Game Of Draughts / Saharareporters -- Audio Recording Of Pastor Bakare $50,000 AsoRock Bribe Story / Here We Go Again: CPC Rejects Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.