Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle (71511 Views)

A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by johnnynwa(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:

Achieve the dream first and sort out the difference later.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Yes, good point. Let God be your guiding principle my people.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by hansad: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
OgagaMic:

a beg leave them, make Igbo they attach me and my itskeri frnd jst dey laugh as we dey read comment , Lol, I pity Igbo people,

my people Waldo, Urhobo wadooo

Pity your self and sense weh mske you stay your house, somborry go from far come de tell how much you go get from what is found near your house after setting you up to hate your neighbours to avoid any strong challenger.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ababadada: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
In south south voices we support Biafra!
Aigbofa:

Where was this alliance with the SS made? Remember Nigeria can only divide only by war or negotiations. Are the SS people ready to form a country with ibos?
Are there guarantees that you will not become their new overlords, claim their cities, their resources and subjugate them?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by HonAnalysis: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Seeking for further recognition...yeye man wey get lot of investments for Togo, Cotonou, ivory coast cun dey form actor here. Na small time in remain for u. And as for U his kinsmen , I pity u and ur generation because in family no dey Nigeria....poor souls with myopic mindset.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by illiad1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
My brother as for me, I for even like
make we just cut the country into two,
north and south. I can assure anybody
that we in southern nigeria can live
peacefully and progress very fast. But
you see this current nigeria with the
north in it it will never go anywhere in
two thousand years. But you see
yorubas are so miserable they will
never see it. They're responsible for
this misery called Nigeria. I am an Igbo
man but will fight under anybody that
is ready to liberate us from northern
nigeria. I don't care if its asari
uwazuruike or gani adams, I just don't
want to live with this northerners and
leave the burden of the north for my
unborn child. I would rather fight and
die that my children may live in a
better country without hausafulanis in
it.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ababadada:
Keep dreaming son of man. In south south voice we support Biafra

okay Ooo, my last bullet, keep deceiving urself

NA FORCE WE NOOR WANT OOOOI .... Igbo leave us alone, leave us alone , if u think am joking bring ur Biafra flag to my state, I swear we go born u and d flag, Warri 4 life
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by zendy: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm not sure that the flag in Asari Dokubos living room is the Biafran flag,I don't see the 'rising sun' on it. Anything anyone can do to get Biafra is welcome. Nigeria is just a "business organisation" created by that demented British man called Lord Lugard and does not represent anyone. A 'Nigerian' is just an African who has decided to adopt a 'slave' name giving to him by the White man.Last year,our Colonial masters Britain granted one of its constituent parts,Scotland a referendum to decide for themselves if they want to be an independent nation or to stay in Britain. There was no fighting,no threats,no insults and no war. Scotland voted to stay in Britain. Why can't Nigeria give the Igbos the right to vote if they want to stay in Nigera or not just like Britain gave Scotland? Why must it come down to war? After all,nothing connects the Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo man except the fact that Lugard came and forced us to together. Biafra will surely come one day . It will be up to the Nigerians to decide if we go our different ways in peace or we go our different ways in pieces.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by knowledgeable: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
ifeness:

We Yorubas are ok. We are ready to live and mix with anyone because we know that is the way forward. You want to become an Island? So be it! But remember the Igbos are the ones who need to appreciate their home-town and not fight for positions in other people's domain. Majority of you hardly stay in the locations you call Biafra anyway.

But majority of them still want biafra, even to the point of abandoning their assets in Lagos, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
McStoic:
Not possible in this time. Even if it were, I don't think the SS can co habit with the Igbos. It's glaring that many SS guys won't like to associate with Igbo. Asari and other South Southerners are identifying with Igbos now cos of how things have turned. That would be one hell of strange marriage with odd bedfellows......Firstly am from Igboland but secondarily sees myself as a Kaduna indigene by association. Don't wanna apply for visa to visit my beloved KD..Pls let's pray for one Nigeria and continue the march forward. God who put us together in this country will see us through.....Thank you.
you are a big fool igbos dont need people like you rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by agriboom: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Davidson267:

i know u have phobia for mathematics but ur brain shouldn't be that 'block' by saying gej spent 6yr in government

Mr mathematics how long has he been president?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by hansad: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
illiad1:
But
you see this current nigeria with the
north in it it will never go anywhere in
two thousand years..

Even till the end of time, Nigeria as presently constituted can never make most of the people in Nigeria be prosperous.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by supereagle(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
GMB knows how to handle rebellion , he fought under Adekunle during the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by illiad1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
hansad:

Even till the end of time, Nigeria as presently constituted can never make most of the people in Nigeria be prosperous.

I wonder why yorubas are so blind and useless.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by mudiana(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
[b][/b]all of you clamoring for Biafra, I laugh you guys.blind man lead blind man dats wat you guys are.look at the guys fighting for the Biafra.,opportunist all of em.give asari one oil block tomorrow and he will be signing "Allah khuba"...every man for his own pocket. Greedy pple.am a southerner from d Niger delta who is not blind to our plights but know there are better ways of resolving our issue instead of going back to 1967.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by prettyboi1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
This bastard and every other person in "alliance" with him should be picked up and tried for treason. I'm sure you all know that the ultimate penalty for treason is death. This fool knows that's the penalty and he's still trying himself. When he's picked up and tried for treason and eventually sentenced to death, nobody should come here and cry foul o. No bastard is bigger than our nation and no form of secession in any form is/would be allowed. If you're tired, pack out and go nationalize with some other country but if you must live in Nigeria, you must pledge your ultimate allegiance to the Nigerian nation. Death to the enemies of Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ezemust:
for sure dez bound to be civilian casualty coz its even the Igbos who said that wen one finger sustains an oil it soils the others.bt according to the Geneva convenstion,civilian casualty in war should be accidental and nt intentional.u cant just go about every town shooting up civilians in name of war.dats why the holocaust is a strong case till date
...when I say ciivilian casualty,I don't imply delibrate shooting or bombing or droning of civilians.no sane government does that...
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by illiad1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
supereagle:
GMB knows how to handle rebellion , he fought under Adekunle during the civil war.

You people are just useless & Yorubbish.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kingscee:
History must surely repeat itself
...yes,history must repeat itself as a comedy and as a tragedy...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
shaboti:
just out of curiousity, is it impossible to have a secession without war ?
...there ought to be peaceful secession. The fault is in the gladiator...
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by illiad1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
mudiana:
[b][/b]all of you clamoring for Biafra, I laugh you guys.blind man lead blind man dats wat you guys are.look at the guys fighting for the Biafra.,opportunist all of em.give asari one oil block tomorrow and he will be signing "Allah khuba"...every man for his own pocket. Greedy pple.am a southerner from d Niger delta who is not blind to our plights but know there are better ways of resolving our issue instead of going back to 1967.

Oya am all ears . How do you want us to go about it. I want freedom and will buy into your very idea once it gets me freedom.

But if on the other hand your idea is the yorubbish idea of one nigeria then you are as good as useless.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by prettyboi1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:

There's this fact that I know... Numbers count for something. Countries with large population can use that as an advantage to greatness. When you have people you have potentials, the more people you have the more potentials you have. When you are able as a nation to manage the people you have you bring out the possibilities and greatness. Wise leaders do that, look at at Asian countries with little mineral resources but much larger population, see what they have done, see what they have become....

If we can overlook the divide that caused us so much hate, we can harness so much greatness and thrive to become among the greatest nations on the face of the earth

My dear brother, don't mind all these lazy fvcks that know nothing about history. They just sit down idly and be yapping bullshyt and supporting demented ideas led by greedy,selfish demented folks like Asari.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ezemust: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Omotolu:
...when I say ciivilian casualty,I don't imply delibrate shooting or bombing or droning of civilians.no sane government does that...
go and do ur research.reread the war history then u understand atrocities the NA commited against Biafra civilians
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by cally3D(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Suppose Buhari goes thru dese posts n' decides to imprison all BIAFRAN ACTIVISTS, on d crime of being a threat to the UNITY OF THE NATION?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ezemust:
go and do ur research.reread the war history then u understand atrocities the NA commited against Biafra civilians
...it's war time.anything can happen,so seek for peace...
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by hansad: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
mudiana:

In Biafra, it is the Dokubor's Ijaw and others who oil blocks are found near their houses to say who gets which oil block, not the other way round.

When OBJ was trying to con Nigeria for his Third Term, he gathered southern leaders in Enugu and told Anenih to announce that the problem hindering Nigeria's growth was that oil resources were managed by people that came from far away from where the oil was sourced
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
onoja12:
i think you are confused,is delta and the creeks not part of Nigeria?your leaders have lied to you for so long you people need to wake up.ask asari where all the money he manage to get from government were he invested it?asari ran to benin republic.to spend money he got from Nigeria then he come home to tell you people the north is your enemy,please my Niger Delta brother your real enemies are your leaders.less you forget all your major infactsructure were built by northern,from warri refinary to porthacort refinary even the amensity program,was a northern.i challange you,GEJ was the Presdient for 6years even the east west road alone is yet to be completed,the airport for bayelsa that yaradu started is yet to be completed.tell yourself the truth only then would you grow

The truth is that the creek and the delta will be better off without the greedy folks who steal their oil and use it to develop the hinterland; such leaching without commensurate compensation is what needs to end.

Nigerians are better off living in separate countries; fight for your own country, it's not by force to live together!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by smsdigito: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is anybody listening to this radio stations radiobiafra.co? this gets me thinking o, we must not leave anything to chance sha. That was how boko started years ago people said they cant amount to anything, we have seen what they eventually become.

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by NTUEGBE(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
enough is enough, in Biafra we stand
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by nigerdeltaa(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
if you are in the south east, tune in to radio biafra live phone in broadcast everyday at 7pm local time on your transistor radio on 97.6fm. if you are in port Harcourt, tune to 88.0 fm.

for those of you outside these locations, please search for us on your free to air decoder e.g strong tv, mytv and others. you can also listen via the internet via www.radio biafra.co and through other sites. or you can download tunein and search for radio biafra

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by nigerdeltaa(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
smsdigito:
Is anybody listening to this radio stations radiobiafra.co? this gets me thinking o, we must not leave anything to chance sha. That was how boko started years ago people said they cant amount to anything, we have seen what they eventually become.
what is your problem with radio biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by okoolori(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:
The children of cowards and hates who are too timid to emancipate themselves and achieve self determination will start cursing soon.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..

All this because Mr Clueless was voted out by his own provided PVC he released money for. I wonder he he had won, all this rants, bongs fish men and stomach pot belle won't show face online.
When did Niger delta become part of Biafra?
He is looking for support fromthe sore losers? He has no army to do this except for the Nairaland E-soldiers like u and a host of others of ur type.
U people had better let peace rain before the bombs rains on ur heads.
A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by hansad: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
smsdigito:

Boko had no case.

Tape of Oba Akiolu + evidence that more than 90% of people of old southeast region have been chased away from northern Nigeria are enough for a strong case for Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Bonding With His Grandchildren From Seyi Tinubu / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.