Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle (71528 Views)

A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by isan(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Asari dokubo will make good president of biafragrin
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
onoja12:
I DONT KNOW IF ASARI KNOWS OF WHAT IS CALLED TREASON BUT INCASE HE FORGOT OR THINKS HE WOULD BE GIVEN AMNESTY AGAIN LET HIM AWAKE UP QUICKLY,I SWEAR IF YOU GO TO JAIL THIS TIME,NIGERIA MUST FORGET YOU THERE TILL YOU DIE BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL AND GREEDY

I think it's Nigeria that's greedy, not Asari!

Nigeria has been stealing from the delta and creeks to feed the ungrateful hinterland! The resource owners want to make use of their resource before greedy Nigeria steal it all!

And I don't know what you are swearing for; what exactly are you? Are you the semi-illiterate cattle rearer Buhari? If you are not, why are you ranting like a demented he-goat?

Guy park one side jare!

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by mykelly(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:
The children of cowards and hates who are too timid to emancipate themselves and achieve self determination will start cursing soon.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..
LOL....time will tell who the coward is. Eyin omo Iran diran yi
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
isan:
Asari dokubo will make good president of biafragrin

I'm sure Biafrans can worry about that! Why take panadol for another man's headache?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
mykelly:
LOL....time will tell who the coward is. Eyin omo Iran diran yi

Fight for your own country! Your dream country without the pesky Igbos!! Cowards!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Deltagiant:

At least your ID is gradually coming out. Why are u ashamed of your ethnic group? We have lived for thousands of years with the Igbo peacefully and nothing is wrong going back to the ways GOD created us to live together. Who told you Aniomas are denying their Igboness? Even the Ikwerres are coming back home...Isaac Mahonwu and Igo Okparamma are executivess of Ohaneze Ndigbo today. Your line of argument is no longer convincing...it's very tiring

speak 4 urself me too am a delta boy an Urhobo and u know d rest , we can't form alliance with Biafra, I luv my Igbo friends, bt Biafra No way, u can continue attaching urself, Asari is jst 1 person, never will an ijaw man support Biafra,...

The Igbo related group in My region ain't up to 30%, so Biafra can av em if they want, bt we d real Niger deltans know ourself wenti Urhobo man 1 do 4 Biafra mtchewwww, or itskeri, or Edo, mtchewwww a beg e...

1 luv,
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
millionaireman:

In bold - tell it as it is now: if Biafra is declared now, is Yoruba going to fight against it or not?

If Biafra is confined strictly to iboland I doubt Yoruba will object to it unless just for the fun of denying you a second time.
I personally will say good riddance.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by feldido(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
The latest picture of Asari Dokubo, sitting beside a Biafran flag and with 2 leopards hide and ivory tusk (Symbolic to the Biafran coat of arms.) Less than a month ago the Ex-Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo had a private meeting with the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazurike at Buguma Toru LGA of Rivers State recently.

Only time will tell from what will unravel soon.......

Op who told u it's a biafran flag? That's the IZON flag.... SMH
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by illiad1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:
The children of cowards and hates who are too timid to emancipate themselves and achieve self determination will start cursing soon.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..

Oh how I wish 1967 was now. If I no fall out for field defend Biafra make thunder render me into Yorubbish!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by millionaireman: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Aigbofa:

If Biafra is confined strictly to iboland I doubt Yoruba will object to it unless just for the fun of denying you a second time.
I personally will say good riddance.

Why must Biafra be confined to only Igboland?

Does Yoruba have more cultural affinity to the rest of the tribes in the old southeast region outside the now southeast zone, than the Igbo?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
millionaireman:

Why must Biafra be confined to only Igboland?

Does Yoruba have more cultural affinity to the rest of the tribes in the old southeast region outside the now southeast zone, than the Igbo?

Ibos will not be allowed under any circumstances to take what does not belong to them to Biafra or anywhere. It will not happen, trust me.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
e

listen up .

keep off . i gave it to you okay 1 akwa ibomite impersonator .

1) impersonator 1 urhobo man

2) impersonator 2 akwa ibomite .

lets grove on . mister d.j n# 3 punch line . grin grin grin

fool if u dare mention Urhobo again I willl , wats ur problem, ?, go ahead with ur Biafra bt any move to touch our land u go b dealt with , note also d itskeri too
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Davidson267(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
agriboom:
Oga luck de there for 6yrs and mumu people didn't think to get their Biafra na now una wan try? Ok o goodluck to you guys
i know u have phobia for mathematics but ur brain shouldn't be that 'block' by saying gej spent 6yr in government
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by guyX(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
We have become too deep to segregate. I believe with the older generation phasing out, the ugly tribal factor will phase out as well...
I dy laff.
make I hear.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by millionaireman: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Aigbofa:

Ibos will not be allowed under any circumstances to take what does not belong to them to Biafra or anywhere. It will not happen, trust me.

So wealth found in or near the southsouth area belongs to you to make alliances to exploit whenever you want. And as you do that, people in the southsouth shall have little or no say?
Note: You further insult the sensibilities of people in the soyuthsouth.

Have you not heard that any new country of the Igbo and rest of southsouth shall be ruled by fiscal federalism in regional government system? And that any group has the right to secede anytime?

What the Igbo needs the southsouth now for is to exit the fraud in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
akthedream:
What has Edo got to do with Biafra?..anyway,na you and your people go go join biafra..

a beg leave them, make Igbo they attach me and my itskeri frnd jst dey laugh as we dey read comment , Lol, I pity Igbo people,

my people Waldo, Urhobo wadooo
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by frehage: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
ResourceMan:

The sworn enemy of my enemy is a Good Friend. We will sort ourselves later.

Please, what do you mean by we will sort ourselves later?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by onoja12: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
i think you are confused,is delta and the creeks not part of Nigeria?your leaders have lied to you for so long you people need to wake up.ask asari where all the money he manage to get from government were he invested it?asari ran to benin republic.to spend money he got from Nigeria then he come home to tell you people the north is your enemy,please my Niger Delta brother your real enemies are your leaders.less you forget all your major infactsructure were built by northern,from warri refinary to porthacort refinary even the amensity program,was a northern.i challange you,GEJ was the Presdient for 6years even the east west road alone is yet to be completed,the airport for bayelsa that yaradu started is yet to be completed.tell yourself the truth only then would you grow

PointB:

I think it's Nigeria that's greedy, not Asari!

Nigeria has been stealing from the delta and creeks to feed the ungrateful hinterland! The resource owners want to make use of their resource before greedy Nigeria steal it all!

And I don't know what you are swearing for; what exactly are you? Are you the semi-illiterate cattle rearer Buhari? If you are not, why are you ranting like a demented he-goat?

Guy park one side jare!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
millionaireman:

So wealth found in or near the southsouth area belongs to you to make alliances to exploit whenever you want. And as you do that, people in the southsouth shall have little or no say?
Note: You further insult the sensibilities of people in the soyuthsouth.

Have you not heard that any new country of the Igbo and rest of southsouth shall be ruled by fiscal federalism in regional government system? And that any group has the right to secede anytime?

What the Igbo needs the southsouth now for is to exit the fraud in Nigeria.

Where was this alliance with the SS made? Remember Nigeria can only divide only by war or negotiations. Are the SS people ready to form a country with ibos?
Are there guarantees that you will not become their new overlords, claim their cities, their resources and subjugate them?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Emmahunk(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
What a joker. No one and I repeat no one can lure the Igbos into any form of war again.
Where was Asari when Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu and the rest of us fought for what we believed in?
Where was he even for the past six years that he was enjoying juicy contracts?
Is it now that he suddenly remembered that there is MASSOB?
Anyway, we see this Country working again, all we need now is to support the incoming administration and not any form of distraction from anyone least of all Asari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
OgagaMic:

fool if u dare mention Urhobo again I willl , wats ur problem, ?, go ahead with ur Biafra bt any move to touch our land u go b dealt with , note also d itskeri too

illiterate fool .

who can not read common paragraphs to is accusing me of attaching who ? dumb loco . cool

what is impersonator ? . slow poke shocked earth worm

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

It's simple

Use the minorities and the igbo will do the clean up .....the minority should start it ...it gives them sense of belonging and they will be part of struggle

New strategy ...it is not an igbo thong

SO 4 ur mind IJAW go wake up 1 morning begin support Biafra, Lol, I nor blame u sha, cous u know y ? u ain't living in SS, always attaching, na force ?, u can av d Igbo related group If u lyk and dey ain't up to 30% bt leave us alone, person post ijaw youth council flag all igbo begin happy say Biafra Biafra, Biafra wenti na,

God Bless GEJ, GOd bless Nigeria, God Bless SS and God Bless Urhobo Nation
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emmahunk:
What a joker. No one and I repeat no one can lure the Igbos into any form of war again.
Where was Asari when Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu and the rest of us fought for what we believed in?
Where was he even for the past six years that he was enjoying juicy contracts?
Is it now that he suddenly remembered that there is MASSOB?
Anyway, we see this Country working again, all we need now is to support the incoming administration and not any form of distraction from anyone least of all Asari.

God bless you jare. All these kids with romantic ideas of war. Even the fat slob Asari will be the first to escape with his wife and kids.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
ramdris:
I pity his dozen plus children. Mtcheew!

don't worry, 12 of dokubos children will be on board on a private jet headed for Europe long before it starts..........D real question is ... where will u be
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ababadada: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
My friend what the hell did you observes? In south south we support Biafra
McStoic:
As a matter of fact, I don't have qualms with anybody. Am just telling what I have observed. I know there are reasonable South Southerners but am just reechoing what I have observed for a very long time.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ababadada: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
My friend what the hell did you observes? In south south we voice support Biafra
McStoic:
As a matter of fact, I don't have qualms with anybody. Am just telling what I have observed. I know there are reasonable South Southerners but am just reechoing what I have observed for a very long time.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
OgagaMic:

aren't no body attaching to kai kai drinker like u claimed .

search the word impersonator . illiterate with amala running through your nose .
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by illiad1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Asari carry go, nothing do you, let Buhari fly boko haram flag at Aso rock from MAY 29th.

If I can find the Biafran flag I would fly in it my house in Edo state, we were conned in the Mid-West to support one Nigeria in 1967.
"One Nigeria" is the biggest scam of Nigeria's minorities to date, the Hausas (to a lesser extent the Yorubas) are the ones that need one Nigeria.

The Mid-West had a plebiscite in 1963 and voted to leave the Western Region, we should have had another referendum to decide if we wanted to remain in Nigeria.
My brother as for me, I for even like make we just cut the country into two, north and south. I can assure anybody that we in southern nigeria can live peacefully and progress very fast. But you see this current nigeria with the north in it it will never go anywhere in two thousand years. But you see yorubas are so miserable they will never see it. They're responsible for this misery called Nigeria. I am an Igbo man but will fight under anybody that is ready to liberate us from northern nigeria. I don't care if its asari uwazuruike or gani adams, I just don't want to live with this northerners and leave the burden of the north for my unborn child. I would rather fight and die that my children may live in a better country without hausafulanis in it.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by stayblack: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
ANYWHERE BELLY FACE....
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by chibuike65: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wow we are already there long live biafra my mother land I love biafra

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ababadada: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Keep dreaming son of man. In south south voice we support Biafra
OgagaMic:

SO 4 ur mind IJAW go wake up 1 morning begin support Biafra, Lol, I nor blame u sha, cous u know y ? u ain't living in SS, always attaching, na force ?, u can av d Igbo related group If u lyk and dey ain't up to 30% bt leave us alone, person post ijaw youth council flag all igbo begin happy say Biafra Biafra, Biafra wenti na,

God Bless GEJ, GOd bless Nigeria, God Bless SS and God Bless Urhobo Nation

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by johnnynwa(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:

Achieve the dream first and sort out the difference later.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Yes, good point. Let God be your guiding principle my people

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.