Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do? (918 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do? by wealthpos(f): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2009
Fellow nairalanders,i,m in hot soup.And the reason is that the girl i,m keeping was disflower by another man.And she told me about it with tears in her eyes telling me she has forgoten everything about that guy,of which i know it,s a lie.please can you advice me onwhat to do so i can have a place in her heart again.
Re: What Can I Do? by poshangel: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
Guy u r confused, u woman got herself disvirgined by another man and u r the one still tryin to find a place back in her heart.
Re: What Can I Do? by wealthpos(f): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2009
@post angel what do u think i can do?
Re: What Can I Do? by poshangel: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2009
U cant do anything, dont cry over spilt milk. If u still want her its okay, dont be 2 hard on urself.
Re: What Can I Do? by fs(f): 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2009
I'm confused.

Are you saying she cheated on you OR when you met her she wasn't a virgin?

If the latter, I'm not really sure what you can do. I mean, there's nothing to be done.
Re: What Can I Do? by wealthpos(f): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2009
@F SHE CHEATED ON ME SHE NOW CONFESSED WITH TEARS IN HER EYES BEGGING ME NOT TO GO AWAY
Re: What Can I Do? by fs(f): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2009
Oh.

Ok, well she's your girlfriend, my answer would be to leave. That's easier said than done, but that's my first instinct, especially since you're not married.
Re: What Can I Do? by MoneyRule(m): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2009
What you can do
Try reflowering her for a start!!
Your girlfriend cheated on you with her virginity and you are on nairaland asking what you can do?
Re: What Can I Do? by phraoh(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2009
Wat were u keepin her virginity 4,am guessin 4 marriage.Stupid guy,a sharp guy deflowered ur babe.Aniwaiz d harm has bin done,i suggest dat U GET D GAL 2 UR PLACE AND BANG HER SILLY den u can leave her afterwards cos if a virgin can cheat on her BF,wat will she do nw dat she is nt one again.
Re: What Can I Do? by hollandis(f): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2009
MoneyRule:

What you can do
Try reflowering her for a start!!
Your girlfriend cheated on you with her virginity and you are on nairaland asking what you can do?

ROFLMAO subscribes to reflowering

phraoh:

Wat were u keepin her virginity 4,am guessin 4 marriage.Stupid guy,a sharp guy deflowered ur babe.Aniwaiz d harm has bin done,i suggest dat U GET D GAL 2 UR PLACE AND BANG HER SILLY den u can leave her afterwards cos if a virgin can cheat on her BF,wat will she do nw dat she is nt one again.

kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!! wickedness in high places

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Free Sms / New Scientific Discovery! / To Tell Or Not To Tell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.