Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

CHIBOK: Vice-principal Collaborated With Shekau To Kidnap The Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHIBOK: Vice-principal Collaborated With Shekau To Kidnap The Girls (541 Views)

And Buratai Shakes Naija With Shekau’s Capture / Order From Above: Why ISIS Told Shekau To Retire / IF 2 Leaders In APC Is Kidnap The Party Will Be No More...sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHIBOK: Vice-principal Collaborated With Shekau To Kidnap The Girls by impetus: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
The Parents of the missing Chibok girls are accusing the vice principal (academic) of the school in Borno where the teenage girls were kidnapped in 2014 of being somewhat involved in their kidnap

According to a report on Sahara Reporters, the parents claimed that the role of the vice principal Yerima Banjiri was questionable. They leveled the allegations while speaking to a SR correspondent

One of the abducted girls mother, Mariam Abubakar, said the Vice Principal had told the school girls that any one of them who failed to sleep in the school the night of the abduction would be expelled

“A week before their abductions, Malam Yerima threatened the students not to leave for their various homes. He said that whoever went home should forget she was ever a student at the school. He told the girls that none of them should go home, that they must sleep in the school. However, none of the teachers’ daughters or even the daughters of the management staff was among those kidnapped. Only the children of we poor people were asked to sleep in the school. The [teachers and administrators] had kept their children in safer places before Boko Haram arrived.” The distraught mother accused the vice president and possibly other staff of conniving with Boko Haram.

“Our concern is that since the day of [the girls’] abduction, we have never set our eyes on Malam Yerima. He is on run,” Ms Abubakar said.

A father of an abducted girl also criticized what he characterized as the Federal Government’s approach of levity in dealing with the abduction, said;

“We have lost confidence in the Nigerian government’s, reaction to our missing children. Nobody asked any questions to the teachers. In fact they are moving free in cities. Why has the government not investigated any of the teachers‎?” he asked.

One of the parents told SaharaReporters that they had been warned not to speak about their suspicion of the vice principal and other teachers and administrators. But several of the parents and relatives of the abducted girls said they had run out of patience after more than a year since the abductions with little or no hope of their daughters’ rescue.
By George O.

http://nigeriana.org/135837.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Jetheights+%28Jobemy+Nigeria%29

I dont see any reason to doubt the news.
Re: CHIBOK: Vice-principal Collaborated With Shekau To Kidnap The Girls by jascon1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
It appears to be the obvious. That's if at all those girls were kidnapped. From the pics I saw those girls didn't look to be in their teenagehood more so, the parents never came out with any of their daughters pics. The one interview I saw on CNN i saw family pics in the home at the background, but the missing daughter in question was also missing in pictures in her family home. I wonder! I wonder!! I wonder!!!
Re: CHIBOK: Vice-principal Collaborated With Shekau To Kidnap The Girls by PPAngel(f): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
An international criminal investigation team comprising of Interpol, FBI and Scottland Yard detectives where assembled to investigate the missing girls abduction.

Their preliminary findings where that there were too many discrepiances in the eye witness accounts.

Till this day the investigative team's report has not been released!
Re: CHIBOK: Vice-principal Collaborated With Shekau To Kidnap The Girls by ezeagu(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
All of this because someone from the East was ruling. The Evil empire!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will Wike Be Sworn In On 29th? / AIT Ban - Like Obama Like Buhari / The Chibok Girls Has Not Been Rescued~a Government Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.