Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones (3564 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Much a do about the elections - it is now time to act. Agreed, GMB benefited from massive funding of corrupt money from Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but did he really have a choice? Not at all. GMB needed stolen money to fund his campaign to usurp the PDP whose bank account was Nigeria's treasury. This is the only way one can win the elections.

GMB is now our president elect, definitely of higher power that Bola Tinubu. We must do away with a heroin and cocaine dealer, a theif who plundered and continues to plunder Lagos. It is time to do away with this man called Tinubu. He is nothing but a thief and a murderer.

GMB must do the needful!

God Bless Nigeria!

CramJones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by jaybee3(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Sweetguy25: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by baralatie(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
that will be a true test!
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Orishirishi!! grin

Now you're sounding like FFK.

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by worthytalk: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Senile Buhari can not try it. Of course Tinubu must have given Senile Buhari oat before bankrolling his election.
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tinubu must be jailed based on beer parlor gists? I think someone has mixed your cocaine with cement

If you have any evidence take it to court and get a judgment against him

18 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
worthytalk:
Senile Buhari can not try it. Of course Tinubu must have given Senile Buhari oat before bankrolling his election.

Nigerians will be very surprised. The wining and dining party will end after May 29th, it is then that Nigerians will know who Buhari really is.

The only man he would spare isPresident Olusegun Obasanjo who continues to remain his boss. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a small boy to GMB. Remember this man was head of state when Bola Tinubu was trying to move drugs in Chicago. Nigerians will suddenly realize how brutal Buhari can be. You think a 5 star general will allow himself to be used by a bloody civilian drug peddler, theif and murder? Not the General Buhari I know!

-CramJones

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Clerverly: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Useless Idiotu! Come and jail him now!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by ozoigbondu: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Some people are possessed with stupidity

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by JingoOAU(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
If GEJ, the supposed and direct enemy of Tinubu cannot jail him, why would GMB, a friend of Tinubu jail him

Isn't that brain somersault?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Clerverly: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
cramjones:

Nigerians will be very surprised. The wining and dining party will end after May 29th, it is then that Nigerians will know who Buhari really is.

The only man he would spare isPresident Olusegun Obasanjo who continues to remain his boss. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a small boy to GMB. Remember this man was head of state when Bola Tinubu was trying to move drugs in Chicago. Nigerians will suddenly realize how brutal Buhari can be. You think a 5 star general will allow himself to be used by a bloody civilian drug peddler, theif and murder? Not the General Buhari I know!

-CramJones

Shut Up! Old man behaving like a kid!

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
JingoOAU:
If GEJ, the supposed and direct enemy of Tinubu cannot jail him, why would GMB, a friend of Tinubu jail him

GEJ is the most useless president in the history of Nigeria. He is so clueless and fearful that he is just best being useless. His uselessness and cluelessness took him out of power. Nigerian will now know the real powers that lie in the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You think GMB was just wasting his time reading the riot act to his family? Just watch and see...Nigerians will be very shocked!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why didnt OBJ or Yar Adua jail this Tinubu

Or why dont you take all these evidence to court

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
@ OP Even though I neva like you, for once me and you agree. Guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The fulani cabal has already been imposed on us. Now if we get tinubu out of the way, I am 100% sure we the yourbas we pull our support from this govt and it woulld fall again like a pack of cards. But please I wish you all the best in bringing down tinubu I am with you on that.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by TheOtherview: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Orishirishi!! grin

Now you're sounding like FFK.

grin grin

He is FFK. I will put good money on it.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Atiku, Tinubu and Buruji Kashamu should take a weekend trip to Honolulu, Hawai and let Nigerians see if they will be back! They should try it, they are all "free" citizens!

Joshua Dariye the former governor of Plateau state can't even travel out of Nigeria, because Interpol has issued a warrant of arrest for this his money laundering scandal in the UK. He presently has chronic osteomyelitis and can't get the best drugs because he is bound to Nigeria for life.

I urge DSP Alemesigha to travel to London for vacation! I urge General IBB to travel to the US!

We must stop celebrating theives! GMB must do the needful. A good place to start is Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who is collectively worth over $1 billion!

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
CRAMJONES ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED cry

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by ramdris(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Foolish fool!. So PDP that has been there for the past 16 years could not jail him due to lack of tangible evidence against him, na GMB u kon wan make he jail the Innocent man abi? Ur head dey leak. Didirin oshi!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
TheOtherview:

He is FFK. I will put good money on it.
you are the second person who is confirming it to me.

Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by olosk(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cramjones. Go and sleep, ure drunk again. Nd plz take ur medication as prescribed by ur doctor.
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by WisdomFlakes: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
JingoOAU:

Point of correction. GEJ didn't consider Tinubu an enemy circa 2011 when he needed his assistance in obtaining the necessary 25% in the SW during that Presidential election. His decision to support Buhari this time around made him GEJ's enemy all of a sudden.
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tinubu in USA

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
US ambassador visits Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2435

Joint National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will today go under the knife in the United States of America in connection with his knee injury.

A short statement released yesterday by the media office of the political godfather of Lagos explained that the injury has been aggravated by recent pressures and that surgery had become compulsory at this stage.
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by nduchucks: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
If Tinubu has a case to answer in the USA, how is he able to travel back and forth to the country without being arrested?

I suspect that he has already settled with the authorities and made restitutions, essentially, made a deal, a plea bargain which saved him from prosecution. As far as this is concerned, Buhari need not act.

Now, if people have any allegations of theft or corruption against Tinubu, let them come forth with evidence. I recall that Tinubu was charged to court but was not found guilty of anything and set free. This tells me that Buhari does not need to prosecute Tinubu for anything.

Let Buhari first deal with NNPC and missing billions first. Tinubu's financial empire seem to have been built legitimately. I'll stand corrected once I see evidence otherwise.

It is not enough to shout Alpha Beta or other corporations without concrete prosecutable evidence of any crime.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by tomakint: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
Tinubu must be jailed based on beer parlor gists? I think someone has mixed your cocaine with cement

As much as you behave more of an eccentric poster here, I must sincerely laugh at this one you got here....it seems you are oblivious of the fact that Tinubu is currently in one deep shi.t as we are talking right now.....weed dayo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by WisdomFlakes: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
nduchucks:
If Tinubu has a case to answer in the USA, how is he able to travel back and forth to the country without being arrested?

I suspect that he has already settled with the authorities and made restitutions, essentially, made a deal, a plea bargain which saved him from prosecution. As far as this is concerned, Buhari need not act.

Now, if people have any allegations of theft or corruption against Tinubu, let them come forth with evidence. I recall that Tinubu was charged to court but was not found guilty of anything and set free. This tells me that Buhari does not need to prosecute Tinubu for anything.

Let Buhari first deal with NNPC and missing billions first. Tinubu's financial empire seem to have been built legitimately. I'll stand corrected oince I see evidence otherwise.

It is not enough to shout Alpha Beta or other corporations without concrete prosecutable evidence of any crime.

Bro, by now one would have thought that the law courts would be barraged with several cases of corruption and embezzlement against Tinubu by his detractors. Rather, na ontop internet Dem dey here dey make noise.
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Scatterboss(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

You have time oooo. Scamjones is drunk as usual.
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by nwaanambra1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Bro, by now one would have thought that the law courts would be barraged with several cases of corruption and embezzlement against Tinubu by his detractors. Rather, na ontop internet Dem dey here dey make noise.

I BELIEVE IN THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA WHICH STATES CATEGORICALLY THAT A PERSON IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BY A LAW COURT!

AS IT STANDS NO COURT ON EARTH HAS EVER SENTENCED TINUBU FOR ANY CRIME SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE STILL CALL HIM ALL SORTS OF NAMES!

IF YOU HAVE ANY INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE THAT PROVES TINUBU TO BE A CRIMINAL, TAKE IT TO COURT AND PROVE YOUR CASE OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT!

LAAWWAAAOOOOO FOR SOME PIPO! cheesy cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones by Gbawe: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
cramjones:
Much a do about the elections - it is now time to act. Agreed, GMB benefited from massive funding of corrupt money from Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but did he really have a choice? Not at all. GMB needed stolen money to fund his campaign to usurp the PDP whose bank account was Nigeria's treasury. This is the only way one can win the elections.

GMB is now our president elect, definitely of higher power that Bola Tinubu. We must do away with a heroin and cocaine dealer, a theif who plundered and continues to plunder Lagos. It is time to do away with this man called Tinubu. He is nothing but a thief and a murderer.

GMB must do the needful!

God Bless Nigeria!

CramJones

@OP

Are you for real? I know you love attention and probably only one other poster here betters you in the attention-seeking stake but again I must ask, are you for real? Buhari tried to become President in 2003, 2007 and 2011 and he failed on each occasion. Now he is President. After becoming President, Tinubu's name is always the one Buhari mentions first as the person responsible for his victory. Does it make sense Buhari, not even considering that the man credit what he has become to Tinubu, will then jail a politician whose intellectual capacity a President will need to keep on his side when powerful cabal begins to rise against the measures Buhari will have to deploy to curb corruption and bring sanity to Nigeria?

So you expect Buhari to be an ingrate, by jailing the man who made him president after three failed attempts, and to also be as stupid as a man who has Messi on his football team and decides to break the legs of the best player, by far, his team has? Yet you will say they are offering you political positions. If true then I pity those extending the offer to you because you clearly know nothing about Nigerian politics. Buhari needs and will continue to need Tinubu behind him. Becoming President is only the beginning and you will still have to move against very powerful cabals and individual bent on preserving the sordid status quo keeping Nigeria down. You think Buhari is a fool unable to note how Tinubu neutralised and overcame many powerful forces to make him President? Please keep your attention-seeking thread sensible because this one is merely a brainless effort to pander to the unthinking "Jail Tinubu lynchmob" you know many Nairalanders are part of. Tinubu is a force for good and Buhari now knows this completely. That is what matters even if you want to remain here whipping up sentiments in excitable kids.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Southern Ijaw Results As It Trickles In.. Pdp Leading / FIRS Boss, Fowler, In N7bn Tax Refund Fraud, Hires 250 Secretly / Why Is Abia State Electric Power Supply So Constant And Stable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.