Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Lets Demo-trade This Football Betting Strategy Together - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Demo-trade This Football Betting Strategy Together (1897 Views)

Share Your Sports Betting Strategy And Let's Help Ourselves. / Lets Form A Group For Daily 60 Percent ROI Betting Strategy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lets Demo-trade This Football Betting Strategy Together by odimbannamdi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
In the world of Sports betting/trading, what is the difference between a gambler and a "businessman"? Simply put, a gambler is one that would accumulate 30 matches and stake 100naira to win 5million naira. He does this daily with the hope that one day his luck will shine. 6months after, he is yet to win and he must have spent well over 30K already.

Conversely, a businessman is one who prefers to exploit the safest and most realistic method of betting to make profit everyday. this profit may be small and at times he makes nothing a day, but the most important thing is him growing his account significantly at the end of the month.

It is with this mindset that i created this thread so we can all demotrade a realistic sports trading strategy with which we can increase our capital monthly

This strategy is based on the occurrences of a draw outcome in a given number of matches. out of an average of 40matches that would be played in the top leagues in a week, it is very possible for at least 13 to emerge as a draw.

Now on most bookmakers, especially the foreign ones, a draw outcome has an odd of 3.0-3.5.

Lets do a little maths:

if 40 matches are played in a week and you singly stake 1k each on them all for a draw with an odd of at least 3.0 (lets be conservative in our calculation).
13 emerged as a draw while 27 was either a win or a loss.

Total stake: 40*1000=40,000
Wins/Draws: 13*1000=13000*3.0(i.e the odd)= 29,000
Losses: 27*1,000= 27,000.
Total profits made= 29,000-27,000=2,000naira.

2,000naira is 5% of your total investment (40,000). In 1month, you would have made 20%.

Remember, we have been utterly conservative in our calculations. most times there could be more draws than expected and that would spell more profit. see what happened between arsenal and chelsea yesterday, nobody believed!. am sure so many people would lose on that match.
also, the odds for draws are most times more than 3.0.e.g., in the Lazio Chievo match yesterday, the draw odd was 4.79. and the match actually ended in a draw.

Back to reality.

We would target
matches in ENGLAND, SPAIN, GERMANY, ITALY, FRANCE AND NETHERLANDS

No need for us complicating things by checking out other leagues since most of us know little or nothing about them. However, we would all be glad if someone knows about them and give us more reliable picks.
i thought of making picks based on odds, but then even a match between a big team and a small team could end in a draw.

Download FLASHSCORE from google play to help u monitor your matches adequately.

We would stake on all the matches to be played on that day in the leagues mentioned above and monitor it using flashscore app. i personally choose the matches i would love to stake on from flashscore.

then add these matches to your favourite matches on fladhscore by tapping the star icon beside the match fixture. doing this will make flashscore update u on the happenings in those matches.

i do not actually bet as i havent funded my acct yet, but i will closely monitor this strategy.

at the end of everyday, i would list out the number of matches played, the number that drew, calculate the odds of the matches that drew and finally calculate our profit.

we would do it for at least 1month to see the outcome. it would be fun if we all do it together.

also, if you are good at picking matches that would likely end in a draw, your presence, advice and tips would be well appreciated
Re: Lets Demo-trade This Football Betting Strategy Together by Effects45(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
just so you know.13*3 is 39 which means you will lose 1k if only thirteen matches draw.
whatsapp me and I will give u a better betting strategy before u ridicule urself here...
07063968913......and am not gonna charge you.
Re: Lets Demo-trade This Football Betting Strategy Together by udemzyudex(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
smh....comfirm story for the gods.

This is comfirm gambling...
Re: Lets Demo-trade This Football Betting Strategy Together by odimbannamdi(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Effects45:
just so you know.13*3 is 39 which means you will lose 1k if only thirteen matches draw.
whatsapp me and I will give u a better betting strategy before u ridicule urself here...
07063968913......and am not gonna charge you.

thanks for offering to help. i will contact u later. i do not know how u arrived at your calculation. i will keep up with any strat anyway.
Re: Lets Demo-trade This Football Betting Strategy Together by puskin: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Go and test your strategy in the general football betting thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2136567/merrybet-football-other-sports-betting

(1)

Personal Loan In Abuja / New Challenge: Buying A N155k Tv With N20k. Join Me For A Ride. / Has Clubkonnect Turned To A Scam Site, Somebody Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.