Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Photos Of Inside Of Khabah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Inside Of Khabah (7546 Views)

See The Inside Of Controversial Prophet Sheperd Bushiri Private Jets (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by dalaman: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I am saying that you are possibly ( I swear, I mean this honestly ) the dumbest kermunger I have ever met in my life.

Why did you say that?
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Ifeann:

But we all know about al Taqiyya. The free pass given to Muslims to lie in an effort to propagate Islam. U may not be comfortable using it but several nairaland muslim use it.

Ibn Kathir on 3:28—Allah said next, (unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah (al Taqiyya) is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.''

Thanks for confirming I said the truth. Mind u these are Arab Islamic scholars of the highest Islamic calibre and not abuamam, rilwanyne001, tola9ja or any other African self appointed Islamic defender on nairaland.

This is ur attempt to correct Mohammed and his Islamic allah, devout Arab Muslims scholars will not like this. The consensus is that the quran was talking about Alexander the great. Do u want links to articles from Arab Islamic scholars. ??

Okay it was unintentional damage and allah didn't mind. This is ur answer. Okay.
Empiree and 9jaforlife this is ur scholars reply. Allah didn't mind.

anyway why are Muslims always fighting, ur history is soaked in blood. Since u Muslims murdered your own prophets grand kids and Till this very day. What is the fight about.

I won't argue about ur myth of it being sent to Adam. But I will ask If its not a special stone why then do u apotheosize it. What is the benefit.

where is the proof. The torah never says this. Despite being thousands of years older than the quran and compiled by different ancient Jewish prophets and historians .

Emmmm. Please Listen to me carefully, u too empiree and 9jaforlife, The "people of the book" Jews and Christians got the torah and gospel centuries before Islam was invented and in it there is nothing like kaaba or circumnambulation, kissing the black stone or other pagan rituals.

But Mohammed who is known to pick practices from different religions in an effort to win followers comes and says this pagan practises are actually okay as practised by the pre Islamic pagan religions. His tribe inclusive, even tho such does not exist in thousands of years of Jewish history in the OT and NT, torah and gospel. Doesn't this seem suspicious.??

On the contra we can see exactly what God revealed to Moses, and it wasn't any version of Islam. The mosaic laws and old law as contained in the pentateuch are very precise. Their are over 600 laws and none says pray 5 times a day. In the Gospel, christ says pray without ceasing and this is how true Christianity is. U live ur life like a prayer. 5 is not a magic number.

Yes Jews were doing a ritual cleansing similar to what Islam copied thousands of years later and not the other way round. This ritual cleansing was criticised by Christ as being hypocrisy.

So u are claiming allah sent prophets to the ancestors of the pagan Hindus. So Islamic allah also inadvertently started Hinduism. When I ask these questions again u will claim u have already answered them, but ur answers so far has been as faceticous as it has been absurd.
I will ask u again, how does walking around a former pagan stone in war torn middle east constitute worshipping the God of the universe.

Is 7 a magic number or ancient pagan superstition or will u just say "allah knows best"

At least u admit the inequality rift in Saudi even amongst Muslims in a supposedly "holy" place. This is the type of nonsense u see in "mushroom churches" who put high paying members in the front sits. If silly "mushroom church" behaviour is found in the highest place in Islam then u aren't any better.

Please address my questions if u can and if u can't then renounce Islam.

As I was reading through your post, the only thing that came to mind is that it takes one plug ugly Trollop to be this bitter. And judging by your post I'd say you're definitely a pillock, by every definition of the word. I was going to add that you're a Christian too but st*pid and christian go together so, it need not be said. Sassenach, nature really played a cruel trick on you.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by vooks: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2015
Come up with more intelligent insults at the very least. Assaulting a lady is the epitome of being a sissy

EzioAuditore:

As I was reading through your post, the only thing that came to mind is that it takes one plug ugly Trollop to be this bitter. And judging by your post I'd say you're definitely a pillock, by every definition of the word. I was going to add that you're a Christian too but st*pid and christian go together so, it need not be said. Sassenach, nature really played a cruel trick on you.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2015
vooks:
Come up with more intelligent insults at the very least. Assaulting a lady is the epitome of being a sissy

Well you are what you eat.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by true2god: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I was patiently reading this thread until I came across this bellend? Anyone who tells you your brain is functioning well is cheating you, mad man!
It is only an abnormal person, just like your fake and predophilee prophet, that will verbally and physically attack anyone who disagree with him. I wont ask you where you learn this from coz you are following the footstep of evil prophet.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by true2god: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I was patiently reading this thread until I came across this bellend? Anyone who tells you your brain is functioning well is cheating you, mad man!
It is only an abnormal person, just like your fake and pedophilee prophet, that will verbally and physically attack anyone who disagree with him. I wont ask you where you learn this from coz you are following the footstep of evil prophet.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2015
true2god:
It is only an abnormal person, just like your fake and pedophilee prophet, that will verbally and physically attack anyone who disagree with him. I wont ask you where you learn this from coz you are following the footstep of evil prophet.

But your god is a pedophile (who also shagged his mum/daughter) , your moses and his followers were pedophiles, judah was an incestous prick, your joseph was a pedophile and your jesus christ is a one eyed pagan god! When I'm done, I'll just blame it on the holy ghost!
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by dalaman: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

But your god is a pedophile (who also shagged his mum/daughter) , your moses and his followers were pedophiles, judah was an incestous prick, your joseph was a pedophile and your jesus christ is a one eyed pagan god! When I'm done, I'll just blame it on the holy ghost!

So says the self confessed sadistic pyromaniac. Take it easy before you tie a bomb round your waist and head up to the closest assembly of infidels.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by TunjiMsp: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Moderators: please move this thread to muslim section where it will be appreciated.
speak for your self
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
My statement was that IT IS VERY POSSIBLE that Hinduism is a corrupted form of Islam corrupted to an unrecognizable form as xtianity; and to a lesser extent; judaism were... still retaining some rites of the previous revealed faith of Islam in corrupted form. Now let us (not plural of trinity o) see what you people have to say.

dalaman:

I don't care what the prophet Mohammed said. I only care about what the reality is. We have over 3000 years of written Hindu religious history and nothing close to Islam is written in any of their religious scripture. We have the names of their gurus and all their Gods and Goddesses. Allah gets no mention anywhere in their thousands of years of written religious history.

If you don't care, then don't ask. If you ask, then listen.
You have read all 3000years of written hindu history, in all different versions of Hinduism? You are a fraud. How would you know what aspects of Islam are written or not written therein? You know nothing about Hinduism and nothing about Islam, yet your comment claims authority over both... an expertise you just do not possess.

dalaman:

Are all monotheistic religions Muslims? Are the Jews of today Muslims? What about scientologist ? I am tired of muslims rigging the system and making false claims.

Yes, all monotheistic religions had their inception in Islam. Monotheist submission to the Almighty's Will and Decree; aka Islam; is the one pure faith. It started with Adam (as). I understand that it is hard for you to accept; seeing as you will have to jettison all your propagandized beliefs of Jesus dying on a cross to cleanse your original sin; and that it will create a strong jolt to your feelings of cognitive disonance. But you are not forced into any belief. God has given humans free will to use wisely or unwisely.

dalaman:

What part of Hindu religious teaching claim that they knew anything about Allah? Who were the prophets that Allah sent to them? Why are they nameless? How come that over 3000 years of their written religious history Allah gets no mention in any part of their religion? Is Brahma the same deity as Allah?

It is very possible that Brahma is another name for the Almighty as narrated by their prophets. It could also be another Name other than Brahma... I don't know, their scriptures are also unauthenticated, just like yours and even more so; since they are older. God Alone knows all His Names. Their prophets may be staring us in the face; but later became idolised and were worshipped as gods; just like the xtians did to the prophet Isa (as). In any case, knowledge of over a hundred thousand prophets' names has no beneficial influence over our ability to serve God.

vooks:
Garbage.

Lol. Your mouth seems to be full of trash, garbage etc. You cannot seem to speak a complete paragraph without spewing it out.

vooks:

You don't care about the prophets sent before but you care enough to tell us they were sent? What's the point?
Supposing I woke up in 2015 and dismissed ALL existing and past religions as corruption of the true religion which Allah has just revealed to me. You'd have to be equally ret@rded like me to believe me grin grin grin

You would of course have to provide me with evidence that you were sent by the Almighty as a messenger. You would need an impeccable reputation for truth and honesty. Your teachings would have to provide solutions for the ills of mankind when properly applied. If you could fulfill all this criteria, then we would believe whatever you said after having accepted your credentials. Because God will not send a liar.

vooks:

You suggest corruption of your god's religion served his purpose? What purpose did it serve?
Adam was the first Muslim?
Say (O Muhammad): Lo! I am commanded to worship Allah, making religion pure for Him (only). And I am commanded to be the first of those who are muslims (surrender unto Him). S. 39:11-12

His purpose was the salvation of mankind and our return to paradise, through the provision of manuals for daily living, in line with the purpose of our creation. The corruption of His revealed books; and tenets of His religion was incited by Satan, in fulfilment of his promise to lead Adam's progeny into the same state of disobedience that his pride took him to. God permitted it, because the former scriptures were only meant to be temporary and were localised... eg when Jesus stated he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel. However, because we are now nearing the end times, and peehaps because God knew that a single message could be more easily spread universally now than before, He sent a final message that He promised to preserve, as a final manual of salvation; indicating that all others were now null; since they had been totally corrupted by Satan anyway. The final message is the Quran. The final path to salvation lies in following its tenets.

The Quran says:

"And verily, We have sent among every community a Messenger proclaiming: "Worship Allah Alone, and avoid taghut (all false deities)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied the truth. (Qur'ân 16:36)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by true2god: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
dalaman:

So says the self confessed sadistic pyromaniac. Take it easy before you tie a bomb round your waist and head up to the closest assembly of infidels.
The guy is surely a jihadist or a step closer to an islamic suicide bomber.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by RapLawd(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
vooks:
Abuamam will tell you that Allah somewhat ERASED all evidence of these fictitious prophets, left us with a rich historical legacy of Indian religion minus the primitive version of Islam

Who was the FIRST Muslim?

they might probably say it was Adam...lol...

we all are Muslims by default according to Islam and it's incorruptible qoran!!! (ask any Muslim )

imagine!... Islam is the root of all religion and they bleeping and blatantly denies all connection to paganism.

so with this I believe that Islam is nothing but a religion built with denial against other religion and it's core teachings and believes, strives out to be the religion of truth after being built on falsehood and fallacy...

Muslims take a step backward and ask yourselves why is it that every religion on earth have denied the forenote and lack the knowledge of your only prophet? after all you Muslims accepts and believes in other prophet but the world has no acceptance of Muhammad as a true prophet of a Terri m true God?

is it a coincidence that no other religion borrows from Islam rather Islam is seen as a religion based on multi religious doctrines, teachings and dogmas?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
dalaman:

Sahih Muslim

Thabit b. Dahhak reported that he pledged allegiance to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) under the Tree, and verily the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: He who took an oath of a religion other than Islam, in the state of being a liar, would became so, as he professed. He who killed himself with a thing would be tormented on the Day of Resurrection with that very thing. One is not obliged to offer votive offering of a thing which is not in his possession.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
RapLawd:

they might probably say it was Adam...lol...

we all are Muslims by default according to Islam and it's incorruptible qoran!!! (ask any Muslim )

You are correct on both counts.

RapLawd:

imagine!... Islam is the root of all religion and they bleeping and blatantly denies all connection to paganism.

so with this I believe that Islam is nothing but a religion built with denial against other religion and it's core teachings and believes, strives out to be the religion of truth after being built on falsehood and fallacy...

Islam is basically the worship of the Almighty and submission to His Will. Paganism is the worship of numerous versions of deities, either in association with, or to the exclusion of; the Almighty. Islam did not promote paganism. Satan promoted paganism in order to oppose the pure worship of the Almighty; either by projecting good men as gods, or creating philosophies that undermine the true Singularity of the Almighty... or both (as in xtianity).

RapLawd:

Muslims take a step backward and ask yourselves why is it that every religion on earth have denied the forenote and lack the knowledge of your only prophet? after all you Muslims accepts and believes in other prophet but the world has no acceptance of Muhammad as a true prophet of a Terri m true God?

is it a coincidence that no other religion borrows from Islam rather Islam is seen as a religion based on multi religious doctrines, teachings and dogmas?

This is because they have created their own doctrines; under Satan's guidance, to exclude any but their own philosophies. They have even gone on to change their scriptures to reflect these new doctrines. Nevertheless, even with all the changes, they have not been perfect, and hints of the forthcoming final prophet (saw) still exist. These however, are given other interpretations so as to reflect the doctrines of their bearers, so the prophet is denied. Many of the Jews and Xtians in Arabia accepted Islam after recognizing the signs of prophethood detailed in the scriptures they read.

All religions have borrowed from Islam. The example of circumnambulation could be one such action. Prostration in prayer was habitual in the extant OT. All these were Islamic practices that were belittled by Satan's instigation, when he made men to corrupt the true faith.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by vooks: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abuamam:
My statement was that IT IS VERY POSSIBLE that Hinduism is a corrupted form of Islam corrupted to an unrecognizable form as xtianity; and to a lesser extent; judaism were... still retaining some rites of the previous revealed faith of Islam in corrupted form. Now let us (not plural of trinity o) see what you people have to say.
Yeah, the same way a scroll is a corrupted form of an iPad Air; they are all flat cool

You have read all 3000years of written hindu history, in all different versions of Hinduism? You are a fraud. How would you know what aspects of Islam are written or not written therein?
What if I claim there is another planet full of men just like earth and when you aks for proof, I tell you just because you can't see it don't mean it don't exist? The burden of proof is on you to substantiate the claims of your god Allah. If she claims she gave Hindus Islam thousands of years before Mo', show it. We have thorough records of Hinduism dating back a few thousand years before Mo' was conceived. Telling us to ignore ALL that and concentrate on the 'unknown' is kind of ret@rded. It's like telling me that just because presently there is no scientific proof of the efficacy of camel piss, we should not ignore it because we don't possess all knowledge.

You know nothing about Hinduism and nothing about Islam, yet your comment claims authority over both... an expertise you just do not possess.
The little of Hinduism we know is enough to rule out any strand of Islam in it. On the contrary, it is more than enough to demonstrate Mo' shamelessly stole their pagan ideas

Yes, all monotheistic religions had their inception in Islam. Monotheist submission to the Almighty's Will and Decree; aka Islam; is the one pure faith. It started with Adam (as). I understand that it is hard for you to accept; seeing as you will have to jettison all your propagandized beliefs of Jesus dying on a cross to cleanse your original sin; and that it will create a strong jolt to your feelings of cognitive disonance. But you are not forced into any belief. God has given humans free will to use wisely or unwisely.
There is nothing ORIGINAL in Islam; Mo was not intelligent enough to craft any religion from scratch, he borrowed heavily from existing religions...

It is very possible that Brahma is another name for the Almighty as narrated by their prophets. It could also be another Name other than Brahma... I don't know, their scriptures are also unauthenticated, just like yours and even more so; since they are older. God Alone knows all His Names. Their prophets may be staring us in the face; but later became idolised and were worshipped as gods; just like the xtians did to the prophet Isa (as). In any case, knowledge of over a hundred thousand prophets' names has no beneficial influence over our ability to serve God.
Islam plagiarized existing religions

Lol. Your mouth seems to be full of trash, garbage etc. You cannot seem to speak a complete paragraph without spewing it out.
Am here to help you think

You would of course have to provide me with evidence that you were sent by the Almighty as a messenger. You would need an impeccable reputation for truth and honesty.
I laugh in Zulu

Your teachings would have to provide solutions for the ills of mankind when properly applied.
Sure, like taking camel piss grin
If you could fulfill all this criteria, then we would believe whatever you said after having accepted your credentials. Because God will not send a liar.

His purpose was the salvation of mankind and our return to paradise, through the provision of manuals for daily living, in line with the purpose of our creation. The corruption of His revealed books; and tenets of His religion was incited by Satan, in fulfilment of his promise to lead Adam's progeny into the same state of disobedience that his pride took him to. God permitted it, because the former scriptures were only meant to be temporary and were localised... eg when Jesus stated he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel. However, because we are now nearing the end times, and peehaps because God knew that a single message could be more easily spread universally now than before, He sent a final message that He promised to preserve, as a final manual of salvation; indicating that all others were now null; since they had been totally corrupted by Satan anyway. The final message is the Quran. The final path to salvation lies in following its tenets.

The Quran says:

"And verily, We have sent among every community a Messenger proclaiming: "Worship Allah Alone, and avoid taghut (all false deities)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied the truth. (Qur'ân 16:36)
More trash
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by vooks: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abuamam:

All religions have borrowed from Islam. The example of circumnambulation could be one such action. Prostration in prayer was habitual in the extant OT. All these were Islamic practices that were belittled by Satan's instigation, when he made men to corrupt the true faith.
Mo found pagan Arabs worshipping rock and mindlessly he adopted it.
Abuamam, the English you converse with is borrowed from Englishmen who existed before you. This should be clear even to Labradors grin
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by RapLawd(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abuamam:

You are correct on both counts.

Islam is basically the worship of the Almighty and submission to His Will. Paganism is the worship of numerous versions of deities, either in association with, or to the exclusion of; the Almighty. Islam did not promote paganism. Satan promoted paganism in order to oppose the pure worship of the Almighty; either by projecting good men as gods, or creating philosophies that undermine the true Singularity of the Almighty... or both (as in xtianity).

This is because they have created their own doctrines; under Satan's guidance, to exclude any but their own philosophies. They have even gone on to change their scriptures to reflect these new doctrines. Nevertheless, even with all the changes, they have not been perfect, and hints of the forthcoming final prophet (saw) still exist. These however, are given other interpretations so as to reflect the doctrines of their bearers, so the prophet is denied. Many of the Jews and Xtians in Arabia accepted Islam after recognizing the signs of prophethood detailed in the scriptures they read.

you know what...you've just confirmed my thoughts on Islam...

Muhammad ain't any prophet, he's just a paranoid and pathetic fellow who became aware of a doom that is about to fall an old way of worship or lemme say...religion of his forefathers...and decided to reform and invent some other theology and ideology with the help of an imposter under disguise of angel Gabriel as jubril then borrowed from other holy and history books... no wonder qoran ain't in other till date... don't you think it's time to prove your occultic movement by telling us the pure root of Islam and where it's only sole and lone prophet got his moral inspirations from... such as kill those who do not believe in your god,marry many wives including taking the wives of men he killed as Slave wives!!!chai, and to invade, kill rape take hostage of none Muslims, and the list of his misdeeds that goes on and on
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by dalaman: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Sahih Muslim

Thabit b. Dahhak reported that he pledged allegiance to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) under the Tree, and verily the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: He who took an oath of a religion other than Islam, in the state of being a liar, would became so, as he professed. He who killed himself with a thing would be tormented on the Day of Resurrection with that very thing. One is not obliged to offer votive offering of a thing which is not in his possession.

This can be found in which part of the Hindu scripture or religious history?
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
RapLawd:

you know what...you've just confirmed my thoughts on Islam...

Muhammad ain't any prophet, he's just a paranoid and pathetic fellow who became aware of a doom that is about to fall an old way of worship or lemme say...religion of his forefathers...and decided to reform and invent some other theology and ideology with the help of an imposter under disguise of angel Gabriel as jubril then borrowed from other holy and history books... no wonder qoran ain't in other till date... don't you think it's time to prove your occultic movement by telling us the pure root of Islam and where it's only sole and lone prophet got his moral inspirations from... such as kill those who do not believe in your god,marry many wives including taking the wives of men he killed as Slave wives!!!chai, and to invade, kill rape take hostage of none Muslims, and the list of his misdeeds that goes on and on

Lol. Ok. You are entitled to your beliefs. I am not here to change anyone's beliefs. I just want to make sure that you guys stick to the truth when presenting evidence from Islamic sources, and to make sure that thinking, objective people also get to hear the other side of the popular propaganda against Islam.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
dalaman:

Oh yeah, I forgot, Atheist. You're already half way there.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
dalaman:

While I am not versed with Hindu scriptures, I shall start research insha Allah. Meanwhile, this might be interesting to read...

http://m.islamicbulletin.org/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.islamicbulletin.org%2Fnewsletters%2Fissue_19%2Fhindu.aspx#2807
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Ifeann(f): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
EzioAuditore:

U didn't address any issue, u rather chose to spew insults and rant. Mohammed will be proud of you. Now run along.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Ifeann(f): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
vooks:

Mo found pagan Arabs worshipping rock and mindlessly he adopted it.
Abuamam, the English you converse with is borrowed from Englishmen who existed before you. This should be clear even to Labradors grin

LOL.. vooks.

English was originally the African language but the British and Americans corrupted it.

Then the great English King revealed to the swahilli professor at night in a dark classroom with no witnesses that Africans are the true English speakers even tho the languages in Africa is very different from English.

If u don't believe this u shall be beheaded (jk). Lol.. That's an analogy of abuamam and his fellow Muslims explanation for Islam.

Cc empiree rilwanye001 9jaforlife ezioauditore

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ifeann:

LOL.. vooks.

English was originally the African language but the British and Americans corrupted it.

Then the great English King revealed to the swahilli professor at night in a dark classroom with no witnesses that Africans are the true English speakers even tho the languages in Africa is very different from English.

If u don't believe this u shall be beheaded (jk). Lol.. That's an analogy of abuamam and his fellow Muslims explanation for Islam.

Very drole analogy. Good for laughing over coffee and biscuits. However, religion is quite different from language. English itself is an amalgamation of many different languages. The analogy could be more accurate if the original latinic language and the 'corrupted' modern latinic languages derived from it were to be compared in that sense.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ifeann:

LOL.. vooks.

So tell me, did the english King shag the Swahili professor and blame it on a Holy Ghost?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ifeann:

U didn't address any issue, u rather chose to spew insults and rant. Mohammed will be proud of you. Now run along.

What's there to address? I just psycho analysed you. You're welcome.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by vooks: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abuamam:

Very drole analogy. Good for laughing over coffee and biscuits. However, religion is quite different from language. English itself is an amalgamation of many different languages. The analogy could be more accurate if the original latinic language and the 'corrupted' modern latinic languages derived from it were to be compared in that sense.
My my, you still don't get it. Take an IQ test
A religion born in 500AD claims that ALL existing religions are corruptions of it, that it EXISTED long before ANY of them,and then it proceeds to borrow EVERYTHING from them.

And how does this religion 'prove' this preposterous claim? Strands of similarity between itself and the older religions

Abuamam speaks pidgin and he claims that is Allan's language revealed to him. It is the ONLY true language. Pointed to native English speakers before him, he insists they corrupted Allah's language and retained some words such as 'man'. So, where is proof that Englishmen once spoke pidgin? You won't find any seeing they corrupted it, all you get is corrupted pidgin which is English! Pidgin is the ORIGINAL and only True Language!

Ifeann you must be so longsuffering to put up with this BS
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
vooks:

My my, you still don't get it. Take an IQ test
A religion born in 500AD claims that ALL existing religions are corruptions of it, that it EXISTED long before ANY of them,and then it proceeds to borrow EVERYTHING from them.

And how does this religion 'prove' this preposterous claim? Strands of similarity between itself and the older religions

Abuamam speaks pidgin and he claims that is Allan's language revealed to him. It is the ONLY true language. Pointed to native English speakers before him, he insists they corrupted Allah's language and retained some words such as 'man'. So, where is proof that Englishmen once spoke pidgin? You won't find any seeing they corrupted it, all you get is corrupted pidgin which is English! Pidgin is the ORIGINAL and only True Language!

Ifeann you must be so longsuffering to put up with this BS

I think YOU need to take a manners test. Pls watch your language.

The religion was not born in 500CE. The religion is as old as mankind. Your language analogy is completely invalid. Pidgin is demonstrably spoken only recently in Africa. There are no records of pidgin words in historical sources. Had it been ascertained that pidgin wordings were spoken prior to, or simultaneously with, England's English; as monotheism seems to be the genesis of every religion before it degenerates into philosophical debate; then there would have been no reason to doubt that pidgin was the percusor of English; as there is no reason to doubt that pure monotheism is at the start of almost every present day religion.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by dalaman: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abuamam:

You make me laugh. What is the original form of Hinduism which you claim could be Islam that was corrupted? Care to show us this original Hinduism that was corrupted or are you just making wild , inane and laughable speculations?

You have read all 3000years of written hindu history, in all different versions of Hinduism? You are a fraud. How would you know what aspects of Islam are written or not written therein? You know nothing about Hinduism and nothing about Islam, yet your comment claims authority over both... an expertise you just do not possess.

The Hindus scriptures just like the Koran also claims to to be the religious historical account of the Hindus, the Hindus scriptures furnish us with the history of the religion and its evolution, nothing in it comes close to Islam in mode of worship or attributes of its main God Brahama and the other lesser Gods.

You are deluded. Mohammad and his cronies wanted to form a new religion and what did they do? The picked up the already established religions around them worked within the already established religions and claimed that all those religions were distorted and false, they alone had the final revelation, true mode of worship and the right revelation. Mohammad and the founders of Islam were really clever, they just incorporated the practices of other religions, used most of their prophets, changed their identities and tweeked their stories a little then told the world that Mohammad was an illiterate because they knew that people will wonder why most of his stories were adopted from religions of old that were already in existence. If they claim and lie that Mohammad was an illiterate they believed it will give their claims more legitimacy. The only reason they said Mohammad was an illiterate was because he copied most of his stories from the Jews and Christians.

The attributes of Brahama is very different to that of Allah. The Hindus were never Muslims and will never be. In the other thread I told you to explain to me why the Jews of today are not Muslims even though you claim that any monotheist is a Muslim. The Jews are staunch monotheist, why are they not Muslims?
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by dalaman: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abuamam:

While I am not versed with Hindu scriptures, I shall start research insha Allah. Meanwhile, this might be interesting to read...

http://m.islamicbulletin.org/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.islamicbulletin.org%2Fnewsletters%2Fissue_19%2Fhindu.aspx#2807

Garbage from Islamic apologist websites.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by vooks: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abuamam:

I think YOU need to take a manners test. Pls watch your language.
I recommend an IQ test again. Will show why

The religion was not born in 500CE. The religion is as old as mankind.
What proof do you have for this?

Your language analogy is completely invalid.
Take that test asap, your comprehension is atrocious
Pidgin is demonstrably spoken only recently in Africa. There are no records of pidgin words in historical sources. Had it been ascertained that pidgin wordings were spoken prior to, or simultaneously with, England's English; as monotheism seems to be the genesis of every religion before it degenerates into philosophical debate; then there would have been no reason to doubt that pidgin was the percusor of English;
Pidgin has English words in its vocabulary. An Englishman listening to pidgin would pick some words. So we have a recent language sharing some words with an older language. We have Islam, an recent religion sharing A LOT of practices and beliefs with older religions. Is it not hypocritical you can see how nonsensical it is to claim English, an older language is a corruption of the newer pidgin while maintaining that Judaism and Christianity the older monotheistic religions are a corruption of the newer Islam?

as there is no reason to doubt that pure monotheism is at the start of almost every present day religion.
Islam pretends to be monotheistic and long before it, Judaism and Christianity were monotheistic. If anybody is interested in monotheism, the go to the original not this late invention called Islam.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
dalaman:

You make me laugh. What is the original form of Hinduism which you claim could be Islam that was corrupted? Care to show us this original Hinduism that was corrupted or are you just making wild , inane and laughable speculations?

The Hindus scriptures just like the Koran also claims to to be the religious historical account of the Hindus, the Hindus scriptures furnish us with the history of the religion and its evolution, nothing it it comes close to Islam in mode of worship of attributes of its main God Brahama and the other lesser Gods.

You are deluded. Mohammad and his cronies wanted to form a new religion and what did they do? The picked up the already established religions around them worked within the already established religions and claimed that all those religions were distorted and false, they alone had the final revelation, true mode of worship and the right revelation. Mohammad and the founders of Islam were really clever, they just incorporated the practices of other religions, used most of their prophets, changed their identities and tweeked their stories a little then told the world that Mohammad was an illiterate because they knew that people will wonder why most of his stories were adopted from religions of old that were already in existence. If they claim and lie that Mohammad was an illiterate they believed it will give their claims more legitimacy. The only reason they said Mohammad was an illiterate was because he copied most of his stories from the Jews and Christians.

The attributes of Brahama is very different to that of Allah. The Hindus were never Muslims and will never be. In the other thread I told you to explain to me why the Jews of today are not Muslims even though you claim that any monotheist is a Muslim. The Jews are staunch monotheist, why are they not Muslims?

You were the ones who first claimed that some Islamic rites resemble hindu rites. Now you say that hindu rites have nothing in common with Islam. Good. Then Islam is distant from paganism.

You claim Brahma has nothing in common with God. Ok. The hindus had 5000years to change their god's attributes. If you feel that hinduism has nothing in common with Islam, why did you memntion the circumnambulation of the Kaaba, previously? Make up your minds will you?

You said you have asked me previously, why Jews are not Muslim. I must have answered then. Go back to the post and review what I said. It implies flightiness to have to ask the same question several times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idols – What Are They? / An Athiest View/arguement Against Christianity. / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.