Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Photos Of Inside Of Khabah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Inside Of Khabah (7539 Views)

See The Inside Of Controversial Prophet Sheperd Bushiri Private Jets (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
The Inside view of Kaaba.Only three pillars,and few items and
nothing else.
Kaaba gates are opened 2 times in a year for cleaning
purpose.1st time before Ramadan and 2nd time Before Hajj.
What is inside the Kaaba?
The president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) had
the opportunity to go inside the Kaaba in 1998. He describes the
following features:
there are two pillars inside (others report 3 pillars)
there is a table on the side to put items like perfume
there are two lantern-type lamps hanging from the ceiling
the space can accommodate about 50 people
there are no electric lights inside
the walls and floors are of marble
there are no windows inside
there is only one door
the upper inside walls of the Kaaba were covered with some kind
of curtain with the Kalima written on it.

www./video/xwalx3_inside-video-of-holy-kaaba_lifestyle

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I-MimunZijM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=40SNX5wLntU
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by bigtt76(f): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
www.google.com/url?q=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dnp12FknPHCY&sa=U&ei=bWk-Vaq7PMitabiYgcgL&ved=0CBYQtwIwBA&usg=AFQjCNHp-XtSjIdHlla2WzscTdATEhsXbg
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
islamics.50webs.com/kaaba.html

that's the link to the picture..

av tried posting the picture.. e no show here after loading
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
someone should please post the pictures here
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by truthman2012(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
someone should please post the pictures here

Moderators: please move this thread to muslim section where it will be appreciated.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Moderators: please move this thread to muslim section where it will be appreciated.

...especially since it negates our cherished xtian belief that the Kaaba is full of idols and fetish objects. We do not want to see any disturbing evidence that will negate that belief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Empiree: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-MimunZijM&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40SNX5wLntU&app=desktop

truthman2012:

[size=20pt]NO[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Rilwayne001: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Why?
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by onetrack(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
I don't see a reason to hate on the Ka'aba. It's a very significant building in terms of history; I've already looked up pictures of the interior sometime in the past. As an atheist, I can never visit it, which is a shame, though visiting Saudi Arabia has never been high on my list.

I studied history and I can appreciate buildings associated with religions if they have particular historical, cultural, or artistic value. I've visited the Vatican and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the sites there, even if I don't believe in the Catholic religion.

No need to hate on a building just because it is associated with a religion one does not like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Emteebee(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Where are the pictures ?
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
truthman2012:

like i care

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by true2god: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

like i care
Who built the kabba (back-up your claims with historical sources)?
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Ifeann(f): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Abuamam:

...especially since it negates our cherished xtian belief that the Kaaba is full of idols and fetish objects. We do not want to see any disturbing evidence that will negate that belief.

Everybody who knows Islam, knows inside the kaaba is as empty as Islam.

The kaaba itself is ur idol. However Muslims venerate, revere and apotheosize it, even more than roman Catholics that choose to venerate statues.

U Muslims considered the kabba a woman and dress "her" in black "hijab", .and after doing ur circling and chanting u kiss the black stone. If u do NOT see the idolatry in this then common sense will not make u renounce Islam. My Brother in humanity don't tell us its harmless fun. Its disgusting idolatry period.

Cc shahydbinaliyu, Rilwayne001, empiree

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Rilwayne001: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeann:

[s] Everybody who knows Islam, knows inside the kaaba is as empty as Islam. The kaaba itself is ur idol. However Muslims venerate, revere and apotheosize it, even more than roman Catholics that choose to venerate statues.U Muslims considered the kabba a woman and dress "her" in black "hijab", .and after doing ur circling and chanting u kiss the black stone. If u do NOT see the idolatry in this then common sense will not make u renounce Islam. My Brother in humanity don't tell us its harmless fun. Its disgusting idolatry period. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeann:

The kaaba itself is ur idol. However Muslims venerate, revere and apotheosize it, even more than roman Catholics that choose to venerate statues.

U Muslims considered the kabba a woman and dress "her" in black "hijab", .and after doing ur circling and chanting u kiss the black stone. If u do NOT see the idolatry in this then common sense will not make u renounce Islam. My Brother in humanity don't tell us its harmless fun. Its disgusting idolatry period.

La ilaha illa Allah... there is no Diety worthy of worship ; except Allah!

If you only knew what an average Muslim would think of this your comment above...

Reminds me of the saying: "Better to remain silent and be suspected of foolishness than to open your mouth and dispell all possible doubt."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by wiegraf: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Good hipocrites, off to the cancer ward with you...
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by truthman2012(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2015
onetrack:
I don't see a reason to hate on the Ka'aba. It's a very significant building in terms of history; I've already looked up pictures of the interior sometime in the past. As an atheist, I can never visit it, which is a shame, though visiting Saudi Arabia has never been high on my list.

I studied history and I can appreciate buildings associated with religions if they have particular historical, cultural, or artistic value. I've visited the Vatican and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the sites there, even if I don't believe in the Catholic religion.

No need to hate on a building just because it is associated with a religion one does not like.

From the history you read: Who built Kaaba? There are biblical and islamic evidences that Abraham never stayed in Mecca.

Check: https://www.nairaland.com/2279859/true-story-abrahams-journey-mecca

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Ifeann(f): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Abuamam:

If you only knew what an average Muslim would think of this your comment above...

Reminds me of the saying: "Better to remain silent and be suspected of foolishness than to open your mouth and dispell all possible doubt."

Why did u say

Did my comment shake your faith that much that u needed to recite that.

Look dude. Can u give us one reason;

1. why u circle the kaaba in a ritual mirroring that of the clearly pagan Hindus.

2. Can u also say why u dress up the kaaba in a black hijab

3.Can u tell us the significance of kissing a black dirty stone.

4. Can u tell us why u bow towards the kaaba

All idolatry that u deny.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by onetrack(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

From the history you read: Who built Kaaba? There are biblical and islamic evidences that Abraham never stayed in Mecca.

Check: https://www.nairaland.com/2279859/true-story-abrahams-journey-mecca

I don't believe in the existence of Abraham. I think he's a mythical figure like Zeus or Sango. The Ka'aba was built by polytheists no more than a few hundred years before Muhammad, maybe even just a few decades before, and it was not the only such shrine in the Arabian peninsula.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by truthman2012(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2015
onetrack:

I don't believe in the existence of Abraham. I think he's a mythical figure like Zeus or Sango. The Ka'aba was built by polytheists no more than a few hundred years before Muhammad, maybe even just a few decades before, and it was not the only such shrine in the Arabian peninsula.

Good. Your information here should be very useful to muslims.

NOW TO MUSLIMS:

The bible says it, the quran says it and even history confirms it that Kaaba was built by pagans. Will muslims tell God they didn't know?
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeann:

pele... i can feel your pain... seeing the inside of Khabah proved all the trashy believe you have about islam void.. the truth hurt you so much that you can't take it... pele.. sorry ehn...

abeg we need more conspiracy theories to debunk... we getting bored...

thanks

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2015
true2god:
Who built the kabba (back-up your claims with historical sources)?

i resemble history teacher? or i resemble google? if you wanna know the truth, do research on it yourself...

to give you a hint... Abraham first built Khabah...
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by true2god: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

i resemble history teacher? or i resemble google? if you wanna know the truth, do research on it yourself...

to give you a hint... Abraham first built Khabah...
Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael Movement to Mecca Ibn Abbas narrated:

"... Ibrahim brought her (Hajrah) and her son, Ismail while she was suckling him, to a place near the Kaaba under a tree on the spot of Zam-Zam, at the highest place in the mosque. During those days there was nobody in Makkah, nor was there any water. So he made them sit over there and placed near them a leather bag containing some dates, and a small water-skin containing some water, and set out homeward. [/b]Ismail's mother followed him saying: "O Ibrahim! [b]Where are you going, leaving us in this valley where there is no person whose company we may enjoy, nor is there anything (to enjoy)? "She repeated that to him many times, but he did not look back at her. Then she asked him: "Has Allah ordered you to do so?" He said: "Yes". She said: "Then He will not neglect us." and she returned (to her child) while Ibrahim proceeded on his way. On reaching the Thaniya (mountain) where they could not see him, Ibrahim faced the Kaaba, and raising both hands, invoked Allah saying the following prayer: "O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in a valley without cultivation, by Thy Sacred House; in order, O our Lord, that they may establish regular Prayer: so fill the hearts of some among men with love towards them, and feed them with fruits: so that they may give thanks." [Surah Ibrahim 14 :37]..." [Sahih Bukhari Book# 55, Hadith# 583]

The salient points here are:
1. Abraham led Hagai and her son, Ishmael to Mecca and went back to Israel by allahh's order without looking back. At that time there was nobody, no building, nothing was on ground. Since Abraham left immediately without looking back by Allah's order, how can it be justified that he stayed there to build Kaaba. He had to stay there to be able to build Kaaba because Ishmael who joined him in the building was still sucking at the time.

2. Abraham could not have gone back to Mecca, having been ordered by allahh not to look back.

3. Quran confirms there was no messenger in Mecca prior to the coming of Muhammad: But We had not given them Books which they could study, nor sent messengers to them before thee as Warners ([Quran 34:44]).

It means Abraham was a prophet (messenger), not in Arabia but Israel. Therefore Kaaba could not have built by Abraham who was not there, but Meccan pagans for their idols. Why did Muhammad convert it to house of alllahh if he (allahh) was not an idol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by truthman2012(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
true2god:
Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael Movement to Mecca Ibn Abbas narrated:

"... Ibrahim brought her (Hajrah) and her son, Ismail while she was suckling him, to a place near the Kaaba under a tree on the spot of Zam-Zam, at the highest place in the mosque. During those days there was nobody in Makkah, nor was there any water. So he made them sit over there and placed near them a leather bag containing some dates, and a small water-skin containing some water, and set out homeward. [/b]Ismail's mother followed him saying: "O Ibrahim! [b]Where are you going, leaving us in this valley where there is no person whose company we may enjoy, nor is there anything (to enjoy)? "She repeated that to him many times, but he did not look back at her. Then she asked him: "Has Allah ordered you to do so?" He said: "Yes". She said: "Then He will not neglect us." and she returned (to her child) while Ibrahim proceeded on his way. On reaching the Thaniya (mountain) where they could not see him, Ibrahim faced the Kaaba, and raising both hands, invoked Allah saying the following prayer: "O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in a valley without cultivation, by Thy Sacred House; in order, O our Lord, that they may establish regular Prayer: so fill the hearts of some among men with love towards them, and feed them with fruits: so that they may give thanks." [Surah Ibrahim 14 :37]..." [Sahih Bukhari Book# 55, Hadith# 583]

The salient points here are:
1. Abraham led Hagai and her son, Ishmael to Mecca and went back to Israel by allahh's order without looking back. At that time there was nobody, no building, nothing was on ground. Since Abraham left immediately without looking back by Allah's order, how can it be justified that he stayed there to build Kaaba. He had to stay there to be able to build Kaaba because Ishmael who joined him in the building was still sucking at the time.

2. Abraham could not have gone back to Mecca, having been ordered by allahh not to look back.

3. Quran confirms there was no messenger in Mecca prior to the coming of Muhammad: But We had not given them Books which they could study, nor sent messengers to them before thee as Warners ([Quran 34:44]).

It means Abraham was a prophet (messenger), not in Arabia but Israel. Therefore Kaaba could not have built by Abraham who was not there, but Meccan pagans for their idols. Why did Muhammad convert it to house of alllahh if he (allahh) was not an idol.

Good of you bro.

None of them could comment on this. They have seen the truth but are simply content with falsehood. lai lai lai all na lie!
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeann:

Why did u say

Did my comment shake your faith that much that u needed to recite that.

You are a small girl; believe me. The only thing you have got going for you on NL is that you don't reason. I stated it to remind YOU of Who we Muslims worship.

Ifeann:

Look dude. Can u give us one reason;

1. why u circle the kaaba in a ritual mirroring that of the clearly pagan Hindus.

2. Can u also say why u dress up the kaaba in a black hijab

3.Can u tell us the significance of kissing a black dirty stone.

4. Can u tell us why u bow towards the kaaba

All idolatry that u deny.

1. Circumnabulation is an act of worship. It is done round the Kaaba, because it is our Qibla; the focal point to which we direct our daily prayers. If the Hindus have a similar custom, then I can only commend them on perhaps retaining a memory of part of the true religion of Islam that they were taught through the prophets previously sent to them by the Almighty; and exhorting them to accept the total way of life brought by the final prophet of Islam (saw).

2. The Kaaba cloth is known as the Qiswah not hijab. It is a mere cloth used to protect the Kaaba from the elements; for the Kaaba is mere built up stones and subject to the elements. It has been of different colours through the ages, it is only black in current times. No Muslim ever thought of the Kaaba as a 'woman'. Only a bigoted xtian could have invented such stupidity.

3. Again rephrase your question without insults. I do not know of any 'dirty' black stone. The only 'dirt' I percieve around here is in your heart.

4. We bow to Allah alone. The Kaaba is the focal point or direction to which we turn when we pray; which previously was the mosque of the prophet Sulaiman (as) in Jerusalem. Had the Kaaba been an idol which we worship as you claim, the prophet (saw) would not have previously prayed facing Jerusalem.

Idolatory is worshipping Jesus as a god; when he passed to this world through a woman's privates, ate, drank, shat and pissed, and even DIED according to you... High above all these activities is the Almighty. It is also taking your pastors as gods beside Allah; serving them; taking their whims and caprices above God's laws; to the extent of obeying them when they tell you to eat grass, drink petrol, or commit adultery with them; to the extent of carrying their pregnancies, with your foolish husbands' consent. That is idolatory.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by truthman2012(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Abuamam:

You are a small girl; believe me. The only thing you have got going for you on NL is that you don't reason. I stated it to remind YOU of Who we Muslims worship.

1. Circumnabulation is an act of worship. It is done round the Kaaba, because it is our Qibla; the focal point to which we direct our daily prayers. If the Hindus have a similar custom, then I can only commend them on perhaps retaining a memory of part of the true religion of Islam that they were taught through the prophets previously sent to them by the Almighty; and exhorting them to accept the total way of life brought by the final prophet of Islam (saw).

2. The Kaaba cloth is known as the Qiswah not hijab. It is a mere cloth used to protect the Kaaba from the elements; for the Kaaba is mere built up stones and subject to the elements. It has been of different colours through the ages, it is only black in current times. No Muslim ever thought of the Kaaba as a 'woman'. Only a bigoted xtian could have invented such stupidity.

3. Again rephrase your question without insults. I do not know of any 'dirty' black stone. The only 'dirt' I percieve around here is in your heart.

4. We bow to Allah alone. The Kaaba is the focal point or direction to which we turn when we pray; which previously was the mosque of the prophet Sulaiman (as) in Jerusalem. Had the Kaaba been an idol which we worship as you claim, the prophet (saw) would not have previously prayed facing Jerusalem.

Idolatory is worshipping Jesus as a god; when he passed to this world through a woman's privates, ate, drank, shat and pissed, and even DIED according to you... High above all these activities is the Almighty. It is also taking your pastors as gods beside Allah; serving them; taking their whims and caprices above God's laws; to the extent of obeying them when they tell you to eat grass, drink petrol, or commit adultery with them; to the extent of carrying their pregnancies, with your foolish husbands' consent. That is idolatory.

Jesus was Son in flesh and God in the Spirit. You may not understand this as a carnal man.

People worshiped Jesus, even as a newly born baby. Those people were not Christians.

Any pastor who preaches outside the bible should be queried. All pastors are not true pastors. Satan is also into churches also but the difference between the church and mosque is that the church belongs to Christ and Satan only intrudes but the mosque is his own establishment.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Jesus was Son in flesh and God in the Spirit. You may not understand this as a carnal man.
People worshiped Jesus, even as a newly born baby. Those people were not Christians.
Any pastor who preaches outside the bible should be queried. All pastors are not true pastors. Satan is also into churches also but the difference between the church and mosque is that the church belongs to Christ and Satan only intrudes but the mosque is his own establishment.

Follow your own advice for the above rant...

true2god:
(back-up your claims with historical sources)?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by truthman2012(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Abuamam:

Follow your own advice for the above rant...

Your eyes are still blindfolded! It is a pity.
Re: Photos Of Inside Of Khabah by vooks: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Do you ever think before posting?
When Allah is cornered stealing pagan rituals, it is pagans who perverted the true religion and she/he is just restoring it.
When Allah is cornered DISTORTING, defiling and rewriting history with blatant lies such as Alexander the Great being Muslim, this is 'factual' only that it was totally lost (zero prior historical records ) of the same and he/she is now revealing it.

So whether you cook and distort history or you plagiarize paganism, you are always right cheesy

You may as well tell us that Mohammed was the original iPad manufacturer and Steve Jobs merely REDISCOVERED them

Ifeann, abeg come and breath some sense into this primate

Abuamam:

If the Hindus have a similar custom, then I can only commend them on perhaps retaining a memory of part of the true religion of Islam that they were taught through the prophets previously sent to them by the Almighty; and exhorting them to accept the total way of life brought by the final prophet of Islam (saw).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefits Of Righteousness And Holiness / Idols – What Are They? / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.