Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Have Palm Oil To Sale In 25liter Kegs And Palm Kernel Shell To Sale As Well - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Have Palm Oil To Sale In 25liter Kegs And Palm Kernel Shell To Sale As Well (653 Views)

Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria / I Have Palm Oil,palm Nuts And Palm Kernel Shell For Sale / Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Palm Oil To Sale In 25liter Kegs And Palm Kernel Shell To Sale As Well by olatundes14: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
HELLO HOUSE, I HAVE PALM OIL TO SALE IN 25LITER KEG,FROM IMO STATE. I CAN DELIVER ANY QUANTITY FROM 100 KEGS UPWARD @ 5,000NAIRA.

I HAVE PALM KERNEL SHELL TO SALE AND SUPPLY (BOTH FOREIGN BUYERS AND LOCAL BUYERS) WE CAN EXPORT IT AND SELL IT LOCALLY AS WELL.
or IF YOU KNOW A COMPANY THAT CAN BUY PALM OIL IN LARGE QUANTITYS AS WELL

KINDLY CONTACT ME FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS, AM NOT FOR JOKES OR TIME WASTING

MR SAMSON ODUMOSU
08098726776 watsapp
Re: I Have Palm Oil To Sale In 25liter Kegs And Palm Kernel Shell To Sale As Well by Richogroup: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Hello Mr Samsom,i want to make a sugestion.even supplying to oil refiner at lagos they buy at #160000/mt #160/lt.u cant supply at that rate.looking for buyer here at nairaland is like a joke.why cant we join together to look for space at market.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Cocoa Beans Producer? / 12kg Organic Sheabutter Available @ Ketu #700 Per Kg / Marketing Company Of Any Kind Of Agro-allied Produce/products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.