Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (414 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Daslim180(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
By Levinus Nwabughiogu
ABUJA – President-elect, General Mohammadu
Buhari may have just started a revenge
mission on the African Independent Television,
AIT when, Monday, the security men attached
to him barred the station’s correspondent,
Bebei from covering Buhari’s functions.
Vanguard gathered that directive was
discreetly given to the correspondent by an
official at the Defence House where the crew
had gone to cover the visit of Cuban
ambassador to Buhari.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/hate-campaign-buhari-fights-back-bars-ait-from-covering-his-activities/
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by softtouch2(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Revenge 101... Make AIT taste the pot of hatred small
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Taeewo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gud
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ishiamu(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
softtouch2:
Revenge 101... Make AIT taste the pot of hatred small

Ohhhhhh it's getting hottttttt and interesting
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Baawaa(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
AIT had done their worse,it is time for pay back,during the campaigns time AIT was acting like say no tomorrow.High thieve Dokpesi will be running from poles to pillars now for forgiveness.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by illmatic101(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
And some people some where are trying hard to make me believe his not vindictive, anywhere Goodluck my hero temitemI1 my role model grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Are Expecting Too Much From Me. I Am Nervous___buhari / FORMER EGYPTIAN President Gets 3 Years Imprisonment. / I And My Ministers Shall Be Tormented - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.