Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears (64974 Views)

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by UnclePati: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Crying General. Begging for his life.

If General Cry what should his foot soldiers do?

Wht should junior officers do when dey see cryiing Generals.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by hotwax: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Leez:

Loooooooooool ds again
Oooook uhm gowon wanted ojukwu dead
Ojukwu wuz schoolin hs army until the world backed naija
Need i go on?
Look at yaa yorroooba leader kneelin and weepin
Booo hoooo hoooo
Lol

[size=18pt]Ojuku ran away from death. Diya is facing death with fear. eh easy to face your death ? Stewpid logic[/size]
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by illiad1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
A Yorubish general is what he is, Yorubbish.

Can't stand their uselessness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by wtfCode: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
mehn, that idiat really needs that hankerchief.
Ain't no major general, i repeat,no general will ever be like ojukwu...he's was a symbol of greatness,an true heroic icon, the mouth that spoke for his people.

9 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by taxyflo: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Mortiple post=33183768]Agreed, Ojukwu fled but that only happened after 3 years of fierce hostility against the Federal troops plus their foreign allies. Besides Ojukwu was just a Colonel in the Army.

As for Oladipo Diya, he NEVER FOUGHT any war. More so he was a GENERAL in the army.

It's such a shame that he chose to disgrace his people, the Yorubas, Nigeria nation and worse still, soldiers all over the world. He made history as the first Army General to weep uncontrollably on live camera.[/quote
Igbo re very funny sha, Ojukwu ran away like a coward
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by supereagle(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Those of you that do not know the history of Nigeria Civil war will call Yoruba cowards. Yoruba soldiers handled the most difficult terrain while the war lasted. The Atlantic Theater , the bullets of Biafra in the front and Atlantic ocean behind you, where would they run to. They liberated the present Delta, Bayelsa , River , Akwa Ibom and Cross River from the claws of Ojukwu Biafra.
Also Col Akinriande led the final Battle that ended the war going for Biafra jugular at Uli - Ihiala axis.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by wtfCode: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
hotwax:

[size=18pt]Ojuku ran away from death. Diya is facing death with fear. eh easy to face your death ? Stewpid logic[/size]
if u see death 4 road, just block am.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by illiad1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2015

sukkot:
very hard to stay non-tribalist when reading lots of comments from ndigbo people. ok say hello to my lil frennnnnnnnn
ndigbo but i am sure you will not consider benjamin adekunle the black scorpion as a coward. the man was known to bring terror to the heart of strong ndigbo men. in fact i hear when ndigbo dream of adekunle the scorpion at night they break out in cold sweats and fear and start shivering
grin grin

Mark my words, if nigeria hadn't been backed by foreign countries and had we had half their weapons. We would have freed your useless tribe from eternal slavery to hausafulanis as we would have chased hausafulanis back to Senegal whence they came.

Biafra is the only hope of freeing Yorubbish people from this permanent slavery.

12 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by sukkot: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
illiad1:

Can't stand their uselessness.A Yorubish general is what he is, Yorubbish.

Mark my words, if nigeria hadn't been backed by foreign countries and had we had half their weapons. We would have freed your useless tribe from eternal slavery to hausafulanis as we would have chased hausafulanis back to Senegal whence they came.

Biafra is the only hope of freeing Yorubbish people from this permanent slavery.
i hear when ikemba fled in womens dress he was dressed in womens thong too. not unlike this one here

[img]http://robertsteel.files./2010/08/rob-old-man-thong.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by stanech: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Those saying Ojukwu ran away don't know anything about warfare.

I bet I can dig out instances in history of war lords fleeing in battle when they see they can no longer hold it. sometimes they flee to other towns or cities or countries but the only few generals that have ever cried or begged from their life are Nigerian generals for a particular tribe.

so so pathetic

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by emmysoftyou: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
DrWise:
This is really funny? A whole general crying, wailing and begging? lol
pls why did he wept ? What really happen?

Can yu tell me why he wept?
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by wtfCode: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
supereagle:
Those of you that do not know the history of Nigeria Civil war will call Yoruba cowards. Yoruba soldiers handled the most difficult terrain while the war lasted. The Atlantic Theater , the bullets of Biafra in the front and Atlantic ocean behind you, where would they run to. They liberated the present [s]Delta, Bayelsa , River , Akwa Ibom and Cross River[/s] from the claws of Ojukwu Biafra.
Also Col Akinriande led the final Battle that ended the war going for Biafra jugular at Uli - Ihiala axis.
is that what your pops narrated to u? Cuz if it is,then ur pops was hiding in a cave for three years during the war.
Mehn, ojukwu didnt attack these people,got it?

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by BabaAra2(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mortiple:
Agreed, Ojukwu fled but that only happened after 3 years of fierce hostility against the Federal troops plus their foreign allies. Besides Ojukwu was just a Colonel in the Army.

As for Oladipo Diya, he NEVER FOUGHT any war. More so he was a GENERAL in the army.

It's such a shame that he chose to disgrace his people, the Yorubas, Nigeria nation and worse still, soldiers all over the world. He made history as the first Army General to weep uncontrollably on live camera.

So it's petrol that is running in vains of a General abi? Stupid idiots like you will shout JESUS from a dream when you see your late grand father and you are here calling someone a coward for staring at death.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Remarkable post=33198257][/quote]

Look at this cursed hypocrite. So you ignored his first jab to quote mine, stop behaving like your father. Yeeboes will always ignore there kinsmen insult but first to cry when you reply them. GTFO if you dont have anything sensible to say, ediota
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Mortiple post=33191135][/quote]

Hypocrite, you are just like Oju-iku of cursed memory
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Pebcak: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Diya wept, Ojuku fled wearing a ladies attire

I think Ojuku is worse because his father in law Chief CC Onoh even confirmed that he was a coward. His only bravery comes when its time to molest underaged girls like Biancar

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
buchilino:

OHH MEN am surrounded by children, children look insulting one another base on tribe will neva get u any where in life, two while u r here busy abusing urselves these men n their lives r living comfortable lives. i wonder where on earth diya is right now, wateva happened 2 him
[/s]

Open your blind eyes, why not quote the person i replied instead of posting trash here. So you ignore the fool i replied to just to attack me. Drive front if you dont have anything sensible to say.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by eagleeye2: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nairaland just getting more and more tribalistic as the days go..................(i know I am guilty of late) but reading about Rwanda in Thisday paper today just made me shake my head. May we never get to that stage, but it's hard to see folks insult your people and keep quiet.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Ephemmm: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mortiple:
... And Diya wept!!! Hahaha!!! Weeping General from a brave tribe!! grin

Don't forget that his kinsman, Bello Fadile also wept.

They made history by teaching the world how not to be a soldier. grin

Who released this tribalistic Bingo from its cage again?
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by wtfCode: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
UnclePati:
Crying General. Begging for his life.

If General Cry what should his foot soldiers do?

Wht should junior officers do when dey see cryiing Generals.
hahahahahahaha, the junior ones would probably resign.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
stanech:
Those saying Ojukwu ran away don't know anything about warfare.

I bet I can dig out instances in history of war lords fleeing in battle when they see they can no longer hold it. sometimes they flee to other towns or cities or countries but the only few generals that have ever cried or begged from their life are Nigerian generals for a particular tribe.

so so pathetic
[/s]

This is the cursed coward general called Oju-iku on his way to Abijan. The only general that fled from real battle yet some deluded fools call him hero. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by gunnersjohn(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bigots from the east shouldn't have bitten their tribal dust by attaching Diya's tribe to his action, you want to get your hair burnt so that you can feel the smell of your body. The same Yoruba that produced Diya also produced Adekunle Fajuyi that was killed alongside Gen Ironzi. He could have lived if he chose to abandon Ironzi just the way that coward Ojukwu abandoned over three million people to perish while he ran AWOL but he braved it up by standing with Ironzi in death. That is bravery from a Yoruba man too which can not be found among your people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Mortiple(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
BabaAra2:

So it's petrol that is running in vains of a General abi? Stupid idiots like you will shout JESUS from a dream when you see your late grand father and you are here calling someone a coward for staring at death.
Was Oladipupo Dipa the only person implicated in the coup? Why was he, Fadile, Adisa and other Yorubas the accused that WEPT?! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Mortiple(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ephemmm:

Who released this tribalistic Bingo from its cage again?
Na your father release am!! Ebule Lokoja (Lokoja Ram) like you!!!

4 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by stanech: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

This is the cursed coward general called Oju-iku on his way to Abijan. The only general that fled from real battle yet some deluded fools call him hero. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fleeing from a battle is far more respectable than winning and crying like Nkiru sylvanus in a Nigerian movie.
I bet he would have sucked abachas balls if he was asked to

12 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by emmysoftyou: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Ogundipe the most senior in the military then will give order to his junior Gambari officers but they wont heed but when Emeka Ojukwu his Junior in the military was gave order to his Gambari juniors in the army they all carry the out, Emeka Ojukwu was running things but Ogundipe was seeing as things were been ran cheesy cheesy cheesy.

When Ogundipe gives order the gambari junior will be laughing at him, they will reluctantly ask him "oga relax jor", he fled without hearing any gunshot. LMOA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wow? Hope this is ur statement is true...?
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by stanech: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

after1:
[s][/s]

fleeing from a battle is far more respectable than wining and crying like Nkiru sylvanus in a Nigerian movie.

4 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Leez(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
hotwax:

Pretty sure the legend's'name is ojukwu not that tin u're typing
Soldiers like nzeogwu,orkar and ironsi faced death and were defiant to the end
Diya and adisa however ....... Hikhikhikhik

10 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
stanech:

fleeing from a battle is far more respectable than winning and crying like Nkiru sylvanus in a Nigerian movie.

Sucked Abacha's balls indeed. A coward that flee from battle while his people are killed like chicken, you all have no single shame at all. 3M of his people were sacrificed and he ran away in the middle of the night like a cursed a.shewo, is that not a big disgrace. He never lost any member of his family, but gullible people from the Southeast sacrificed there men and women for the overambitious Abijan coward. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Ephemmm: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mortiple:
Na your father release am!! Ebule Lokoja (Lokoja Ram) like you!!!

...And this one has started barking again! Who did this for God's sake?
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by acerr(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Leez:

Loool saw ds video on oputa panel wen dt lousy yoroober
Liar said he wasnt crying
Looool tribe of cowards!!!
ode tribe of cowards Hitler failed and he committed suicide Alexander failed and tried again ojukwu failed and disguise as a lady just to escape death. You called the Yorubas, coward tribe don't forget that the largest empire in West Africa was built out of war when our fathers were fighting what were your father doing don't forget that battle are won by brave men.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
slimfit1:
He could have caused real wahala if he had killed those soldiers somebody saw that coming ibb bad man.
Could you explain. I don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.