Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP (16112 Views)

Fayose Shopping For Injunction To Stop Election-rigging Probe | Sahara Reporters / Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi / Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by obailala(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2015
But in all these, I can't help but wonder, "where is Mr Peterside?"

The whole matter seems to just be Amaechi Amaechi Amaechi!!!... For crying out loud, Amaechi isn't the one contesting.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2015
After 8 years in power, pH still no get common tap water...And d amechi is here trying to cause more problems for pH. tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by boxypane(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2015
CoooL!!!!!!!!!! I want to be d SAN in charge of this case.
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by RotrEmmanuel: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2015
obi4eze:

This has nothing to do with getting a job. Bookmark this page. He will not complete his tenure if he is sworn in.
when all the elected law makers in rivers are from PDP who will sack or impeach him?? your #BabaOneChance has no legal right to sack an elected gov ok if that is where your hope lies. mumu stop saying what u don't know on nairaland.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by synergycom19: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Amechi is a nuisance to his party,you don't continue to dance when the music is stopped,or continue to run with the ball to score a goal ofter the referee has closed the match. It's called Madness
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by naijanaso: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2015
debo07:
Amaechi-----The Lion of Niger Delta.I just love dis guy.

For the incessant fomenting of troubles?
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Upon amaechi gragra,he still can't win rivers state for buhari and his godson.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by yubbie86(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2015
unuane1:
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Rivers state chapter says the State Governor Chibuike Amaechi and All Progressives Congress, APC are plotting to secure a Court Injunction in Awka, Anambra State to stop the swearing-in of Rivers State Governor- Elect, Chief Nyesom Wike on May 29, 2015.

This revelation is contained in a Statement issued today in Port Harcourt by Emma Okah, Chairman, Media and Publicity Committee of PDP Campaign Organisation, Rivers State.

According to Okah, the plot is to shop for and buy a judge outside Rivers State who will agree to do the dirty job since the judiciary in the State has been paralysed by the Amaechi administration.

The PDP further accuses Amaechi and the APC of leaving no stone unturned in planning to carry out the Governor's threat that he will not handover to Chief Wike.

''However, in the face of this provocation, the PDP urges the people of Rivers State to remain calm as their Gov-Elect will be sworn in on May 29, 2015, as ordained by God like his colleagues in other States. The wish of the enemies of Rivers people to cause constitutional crisis and chaos is not the wish of God for Rivers State, noting that light will surely triumph over darkness'', the PDP statement concluded

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/how-amaechi-intends-to-stop-wikes-swearing-in-pdp.110916/
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by eCollynzo: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2015
IOsB:
Amaechi... Amaechi... Amaechi?? How many times did I call your name? The violence you want to spark in RvS, Boko Haram will be child's play when it starts. Wike has won! Go to court if you are aggrieved and give peace a chance! Don't listen to all those who are extolling your "political sagacity" because when it starts, they will remain in their brown roofed apartment analysis a carnage that their coward heart can not partake in. Draw your ears, Amaechi. Draw your ears.

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by RotrEmmanuel: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2015
debo07:
Mumu he is only a lion in your stupid village not in our dear Niger Delta, Do u think lions make noise without actualizing their actions?? Ameachi has never won anything via APC before, he won his two tenures into power via PDP.
Now, can u mention just one thing Amaechi has won for buhari in this our region? let me remind u, he didn't even win election in his ward and will never win. Politics is not all about noise making.

That's y we all love FAYOSE, he doesn't make noise but we know he is a real man. Always wining.

Someone like ROCHAS could be called a LION but not Amaechi as far as Niger Delta is alive

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Tinablack: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2015
The question is who did amaechi betray?
While is timpre silva from the home state of the president not refered to as a judas?

WHO IS THE REAL JUDAS? President Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan or Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi? When
Governor Amaechi won the NGF election with 19 votes
against Governor Jang of Plateau state who got 16 votes
2years ago, President Jonathan supported Governor Jang's
faction to form a parallel Nigeria Governors Forum! No one
called President Jonathan a JUDAS or said he was Fighting
his brother Amaechi from the south-south. Today people are
calling Governor Amaechi JUDAS when we know the real
JUDAS! Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi did nothing
wrong to support our President Elect General Mohammadu
Buhari. Like we always say in pidgin English, "FIRST TO DO
NEY DEY PAIN, NA SECOND TO DO DEY PAIN PASS".
Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is the new face of
Nigeria Democracy and an enigma of our time!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by bajosky: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2015
debo07:
HEY !!
PARK WELL
#heisthejudas of niger delta.

the thunder wey wan fire am dey do frog jump for hell fire

1 Like

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by ossy4rill: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2015
GOV AMAECHI IS OWING MY MOTHER FOR TWO MONTHS NOW OOH!!!!

Dis change self i no understand ooh

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by SStoneCCold: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Tinablack:
The question is who did amaechi betray?
While is timpre silva from the home state of the president not refered to as a judas?

WHO IS THE REAL JUDAS? President Goodluck Ebele
Jonathan or Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi? When
Governor Amaechi won the NGF election with 19 votes
against Governor Jang of Plateau state who got 16 votes
2years ago, President Jonathan supported Governor Jang's
faction to form a parallel Nigeria Governors Forum! No one
called President Jonathan a JUDAS or said he was Fighting
his brother Amaechi from the south-south. Today people are
calling Governor Amaechi JUDAS when we know the real
JUDAS! Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi did nothing
wrong to support our President Elect General Mohammadu
Buhari. Like we always say in pidgin English, "FIRST TO DO
NEY DEY PAIN, NA SECOND TO DO DEY PAIN PASS".
Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is the new face of
Nigeria Democracy and an enigma of our time!!!
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Amaechi is a very big yarnsh! the same way he stole Ômehia's position?
Well, the Wike I know is not a mumu. He's a wealthy barrister. don't fyiok with him!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2015
F
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Rotimi47: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=IOsB post=33186412]Amaechi... Amaechi... Amaechi?? How many times did I call your name? The violence you want to spark in RvS, Boko Haram will be child's play when it starts. Wike has won! Go to court if you are aggrieved and give peace a chance! Don't listen to all those who are extolling your "political sagacity" because when it starts, they will remain in their brown roofed apartment analysis a carnage that their coward heart can not partake in. Draw your ears, Amaechi. Draw your ears

[/quote)Neither rivers nor the whole of south south militants have 1/10th of the military capability of Book Haram, so you guys should just stop over rating yourselves, though Wike didn't win free & fair but Amechi should have let go as he has won the larger game being Federal but he has to show Wike & Patience that you can't eat your cake & have it; he have to reciprocate the gesture as Wike whom he single handedly gave approved for federal slot turned against him as he was right to fight Jonathan because why should patience try to mess Amechi up in public when he was doing the right thing a leader should do? And instead of Jonathan to manage the situation well he didn't. Wike should just see things as just the beginning of greater obstacles to come as Amechi survived all wike did against him but can wike survive Amechi's onslaught? Let wait & see.
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by BESTOOO: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Amechi just accept the fact that Wike is above u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Rotimi47: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2015
BESTOOO:
Amechi just accept the fact that Wike is above u
Amechi have always been above Wike as wike is Amechi wannabe, Amechi is leaving as a governor & going federal not as a minister but more powerful than a minister but wike was a junior minister coming to become governor; abeg, who is higher! Amechi made sure Jonathan lost at the federal level in a free & fair way but Patience & Wike came in trough massive rigging & killing of several innocent people. In the words of Patience"All the blood that you people are sharing, there is God o!"
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by joliej(f): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2015
You really are a joker. Between Wike and Amaechi who is more desperate? Amaechi who wants to desperately get rivers state so he can always tell his puppet dakuku what to do. Meanwhile why is the bereaved dakuku not the one complaining?
Whether you, Amaechi or dakuku likes it or not, Wike would be sworn in on may 29th anf would complete at least his 4 years tenure.
Yimu

cramjones:
[size=16pt]MANY WERE BEEN KILLED BY WIKE IN HIS DESPERATE MOVE TO ASCEND TO POWER. HE WHO KILLS BY THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD. WIKE WON'T LAST IN POWER. MARK MY WORDS!
[/size]
-CRAMJONES
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Rotimi47: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2015
chuna1985:
After 8 years in power, pH still no get common tap water...And d amechi is here trying to cause more problems for pH. tufiakwa
Amechi brought more development to River State more than all those that ruled rivers before him; I don't know why people tend to let politics over cloud their mind to a level where they can't recognize good things but appreciate wasting of lives because of power: what did wike achieve as minister in Nigeria? Nothing! But you people prefer him to Dakuku or Prince will who would have massively develop you state, I pity you people as you people will be the same people coming out in less than 2 years to castigate wike for lack if meaniful development in Rivers. Let wait & see as wike will enrich himself, he will fight patience in less than 2 years & River state won't be developed.
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by joliej(f): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Wike would always be a bros to Amaechi. Amaechi is just embittered csuse he was beaten Outrightly in both the presidential and gubernatorial elections. But whichever way he wants to push...Wike would always be more than his equal.

Rotimi47:
Amechi have always been above Wike as wike is Amechi wannabe, Amechi is leaving as a governor & going federal not as a minister but more powerful than a minister but wike was a junior minister coming to become governor; abeg, who is higher! Amechi made sure Jonathan lost at the federal level in a free & fair way but Patience & Wike came in trough massive rigging & killing of several innocent people. In the words of Patience"All the blood that you people are sharing, there is God o!"
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Rotimi47: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2015
chuna1985:
Amechi brought more development to River State more than all those that ruled rivers before him; I don't know people tend to let politics over cloud their mind to a level where they can't recognize good things but appreciate wasting of lives because of power: what did wike achieve as minister in Nigeria? Nothing! But you people prefer him to Dakuku or Princewill who would have massively develop you state, I pity you people as you people will be the same people coming out in less than 2 years to castigate wike for lack of meaniful development in Rivers. Let wait & see as wike will enrich himself, he will fight patience in less than 2 years & River state won't be developed.
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by HzRF(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2015
obailala:
But in all these, I can't help but wonder, "where is Mr Peterside?"

The whole matter seems to just be Amaechi Amaechi Amaechi!!!... For crying out loud, Amaechi isn't the one contesting.
To an average river citizen
Itz wike vs amaechi
Dakuku is lyk 3rd term for amaechi
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by chomchom1(f): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2015
I wounder how babaonechance wil fight corruption where his cabals are corrupt... God wil soon end our sorrows

1 Like

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Alexandro2(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Hapi r dos dt hate amechi, for dy shall kiss mama piss.....
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
Amechi brought more development to River State more than all those that ruled rivers before him; I don't know people tend to let politics over cloud their mind to a level where they can't recognize good things but appreciate wasting of lives because of power: what did wike achieve as minister in Nigeria? Nothing! But you people prefer him to Dakuku or Princewill who would have massively develop you state, I pity you people as you people will be the same people coming out in less than 2 years to castigate wike for lack of meaniful development in Rivers. Let wait & see as wike will enrich himself, he will fight patience in less than 2 years & River state won't be developed.

Amechi received about a total of 3 trillion naira in 8 years, + all the loans he took during his time in office.

Please let's be truthful, Is the development in pH under amechi worth the above mentioned amount?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by tonero230(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Nemeka:
he wont succed cos he was beaten hands down

Beaten hands down or rigged hands down?
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by tonero230(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2015
stepo707:
Apiostle sulemann's prophecy comes to mind.a governor will win but will not be allowed to vern

Exactly!As if you read my mind
Re: Amaechi IntendsTo Buy A Court Injunction To Stop Wike's Swearing In - PDP by HzRF(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
Lol
I can see he Amaechi is above wike that he can't win his town for his puppet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Calls For Peace Between Uzodimma And Okorocha / Bola Tinubu Visits Traditional Rulers In Ekiti (Pictures) / Some Senators Plot Akpabio’s Impeachment In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.