Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath (2979 Views)

She Hates To Be Alone.advice Plzz / 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! / 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by emmysexxy(f): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hello room.am really worried about this constant character of my boyfriend hating to shower.he is cute,handsome,well dressed,romantic and outspoken but when it comes to water hmmm...it scares the hell out of him.he hates bathing.I mean I have come in contact with many guys and even my male folks when it comes to bathing it scares the hell out of them.so my question is why do some men hate bathing?ok make I put am like this why una dey fear water?no bashing please just an observation.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Kolade354(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guess what@OP i just win 1960 Bet...........Thank u valencia and BournemouthFc.........Oya jijo Shokiiiiii eeeeeeeeelelele jijo shokiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ur boyfrnd hates to bath.. And its now men generally dat hates to bath.. Am sure ur boyfrnd is not yet a man..

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by iphanyiuma(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
I just found my twin brother
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by alberto2k(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I just found my twin brother
undecided
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by japhmanuel: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Ur boyfrnd hates to bath.. And its now men generally dat hates to bath.. Am sure ur boyfrnd is not yet a man..
Help me tell her

3 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Ramon92: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
.. Maybe his ex was a mammy-water wey show am pepper...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Jackeeh(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
I can only imagine how horrible his B.O is. undecided
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Slimzjoe(m): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Iyama!!
Dirty Boy!! What's the big deal in Spongin and pouring water on urself eh??
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Burnnotice(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kolade354:
Guess what@OP i just win 1960 Bet...........Thank u valencia and BournemouthFc.........Oya jijo Shokiiiiii eeeeeeeeelelele jijo shokiiiiiiiiiiii
chai! na one hobro for denmark bust my ticket'
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Tnycee(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
emmysexxy:
Hello room.am really worried about this constant character of my boyfriend hating to shower.he is cute,handsome,well dressed,romantic and outspoken but when it comes to water hmmm...it scares the hell out of him.he hates bathing.I mean I have come in contact with many guys and even my male folks when it comes to bathing it scares the hell out of them.so my question is why do men hate bathing?ok make I put am like this why una dey fear water?no bashing please just an observation.

Your boyfriend needs medical attention...suffering from aqua-phobia.

B.S Next time dont generalize your boo's condition

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Na where u dey see smellos weh u dey date up and down

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Odjirigho: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nobi ordinary tin o, I hv a neighbor who,s Madness is activated once water showers on him, d guy go jst begin talk off and aloud *disturbing the whole neighborhood* . I tink u should lure him to the Pool one dAy n see if him go Manifest
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Kolade354(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Burnnotice:
eeyah actually i mixed sunday match with monday match, and for d first time i place full time draw on arsenal nd cfc and it pay off big time.......Na to collect my 9k tomaro.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by write2obi(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
emmysexxy:
Hello room.am really worried about this constant character of my boyfriend hating to shower.he is cute,handsome,well dressed,romantic and outspoken but when it comes to water hmmm...it scares the hell out of him.he hates bathing.I mean I have come in contact with many guys and even my male folks when it comes to bathing it scares the hell out of them.so my question is why do men hate bathing? [/b]ok make I put am like this why una dey fear water?no bashing please just an observation.
[b] What kind of lamebrained generalization is that, so because you are dating a pig you vacuously concluded that all men hates bathing undecided . how re.traded
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Burnnotice(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Kolade354:
eeyah actually i mixed sunday match with monday match, and for d first time i place full time draw on arsenal nd cfc and it pay off big time.......Na to collect my 9k tomaro.
choi! congratz bro'
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by jworos(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Babe ur gut na dirty boy, n u no dey encourage am too, take him to d bathroom run things with am,e go pass there bath...
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Kolade354(m): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Burnnotice:
choi! congratz bro'
Na God,me don dey forecast tuesday and wednesday match......That d spirit kip huzzling, do u tink hull and liverpool can play Yes if i may ask?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Kolade354(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2015
write2obi:

What kind of lamebrained generalization is that, so because you are dating a pig you vacuously concluded that all men hates bathing :- . how re.traded
See Finishing
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by emmysexxy(f): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2015
write2obi:

What kind of lamebrained generalization is that, so because you are dating a pig you vacuously concluded that all men hates bathing undecided . how re.traded
. Ok
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Adaeze003(f): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2015
Tnycee:

Your boyfriend needs medical attention...suffering from hydro-phobia.

B.S Next time dont generalize your boo's condition

Oh my goodness... hydrophobia? seriously?! Do you know what that is associated to?

Just today I saw somewhere a girl used coulomb's law to explain attraction of positive n negative charges(or in this case, humans). Now, one who doesn't like to shower is "suffering from hydrophobia"...

Can you guys just stop and think about what you're about to type before you do?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by kunlesufyan(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Cutehector:
As in ehn...you just hit the nail on the head ..
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Tnycee(m): 1:29am On Apr 28, 2015
It could have been aqua phobia...thanks for noticing though. I believe you got an idea of what
i was trying to put across.

Adaeze003:

Oh my goodness... hydrophobia? seriously?! Do you know what that is associated to?

Just today I saw somewhere a girl used coulomb's law to explain attraction of positive n negative charges(or in this case, humans). Now, one who doesn't like to shower is "suffering from hydrophobia"...

Can you guys just stop and think about what you're about to type before you do?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by sinaj(f): 1:35am On Apr 28, 2015
Kolade354:
Na God,me don dey forecast tuesday and wednesday match......That d spirit kip huzzling, do u tink hull and liverpool can play Yes if i may ask?

bros bros

ow market nau
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by sinaj(f): 1:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Burnnotice:

bros ur eye de shine o!
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by sinaj(f): 1:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Cutehector:

lol
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by kinglekan: 1:42am On Apr 28, 2015
emmysexxy:
Hello room.am really worried about this constant character of my boyfriend hating to shower.he is cute,handsome,well dressed,romantic and outspoken but when it comes to water hmmm...it scares the hell out of him.he hates bathing.I mean I have come in contact with many guys and even my male folks when it comes to bathing it scares the hell out of them.so my question is why do some men hate bathing?ok make I put am like this why una dey fear water?no bashing please just an observation.

Disclaimer: No be bashing oooo

Babe you have been in the jungle for too long, I think you need a change of scenery for starters.

grin
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Kolade354(m): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2015
sinaj:

bros bros

ow market nau
The Ministry is Moving ma'am.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by repogirl(f): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Yet to come across such but if a guy doesn't care to bathe, I guess it has more to do with laziness and lack of hygiene.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by ireneony(f): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2015
Kolade354:
where is my sharegrin
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Kolade354(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2015
ireneony:
where is my sharegrin
Hahaha my friend..........Your chair dey klassroom.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by sinaj(f): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Kolade354:
The Ministry is Moving ma'am.

ow u go celebrate ur awoof na...

me wan partake o! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Lover Your Best Friend And Keep Them Falling In Love All Over / video:-International Prostitute Benin Girl Hating On Nigeria Campus Runs Girls / Guys: Somethings You Do That Destroys Your Sperm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.