Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? (11488 Views)

Wordpress Vs Blogger : Advantages They Both Have - Techhinfo / Wordpress Or Blogger; Which One Should I Choose? / Wordpress Vs Blogger; Which Is Better For Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by Akinsnaira: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wicfasho:
The code is a html code.
Ok thanks, I will try to look for that
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by Akinsnaira: 12:20am On May 09, 2015
ITbomb:

Ok, I get you
To avoid spambot here.
Just type in 60+ BEST FREE RESPONSIVE BLOGGER TEMPLATES 2015 on Google, then look for freshdesignweb.
You will get the best fast loading template to select from. Just dowwnload, open blogger and import the .xml file from your download folder. Then customized as you like

Thanks for this Info, I have gone to the site and downloaded some templates, I just uploaded one into my blog but it seems my SEO has been affected. Please I just want to ask, does changing of template affect a site's SEO?
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by cyberwaver(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Akinsnaira:

Thanks for this Info, I have gone to the site and downloaded some templates, I just uploaded one into my blog but it seems my SEO has been affected. Please I just want to ask, does changing of template affect a site's SEO?
Yes bro template really affects SEO because the bots may not be able to crawl your blog very well
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by Chillinmasoul(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
WordPress
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by goverment(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2015
I once use blogger writing lot of codes and I was satisfy with that. When I decide to step forward, I move to WordPress.

I read a lot about WordPress and discover slot about it. Blogger or is like the first to blogger, but if want to move forward like ecommmercial and lot more, WP is better.

To be sincere other foreign blogger which I read their stories once use blogger but are currently using WordPress. The benefit about WordPress is the AdSense.

WordPress has an online lecture class we you can assist or support in code written, plugins review, support other to solve their problems. There lecture are mostly on Wednesday and Thursday.

You can also join the support teams. You can also learn how to write would theme and plugins.

WP is a self host equivalent to traditional websites. There are lot of plugins that can help you to have full control of your content also your entire website.

WP AdSense and affiliate ads insert that insert ads. WP has themes and you can modify themes using child theme in other not to affect your theme setup.

Theme studio or theme tester allow you to view a theme test run a created by you or someone to your satisfaction before uploading it.

There are lo aboutt WP you should know about, or are afraid of losing your traffic or content while migerating? Don't worry WP plugins will take care of that by going to your admin and click import.

Am sure most of you knows how to install apparently or software to your phones, WP is like that.

If you don't want to Sue plugins, you are free to create you own plugin into your blog or you can sell it to WP plugin search
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by mohammad11: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Can someone register two or more blog on a single email account?
And will someone be able to change a blog email(from the one used to register the blog to a new one) to a new one?
Will a blackberry device works fine interms of blogging? or just android only?
Pls respond to this,please.
@rosemary216; rilwayne001; itbomb; wicfasho; goverment
Your respond is needed.
Thanks
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by ITbomb(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Under blogger you can create and manage as many blog as you can with one email.

BlackBerry is okay provided you use a browser that doesn't format your write up to wrap text
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by mohammad11: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
ITbomb:
Under blogger you can create and manage as many blog as you can with one email.

BlackBerry is okay provided you use a browser that doesn't format your write up to wrap text
Thanks

After getting a custom domain and redirecting will google still own it? Or not?
Pls help suggest such browsers?
And will someone be able to change a blog email(from the one used to register the blog to a new one) to a new one?
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by Rosemary216(f): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
mohammad11:
@rosemary216
Your respond is needed.
Thanks
yes, u can register different blogs with one email. U can use any phone of your choice. As long as you know how to navigate browsers, u can use any. Wen u get a custom domain and redirect, u are still under blogger using your Google profile.

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by Wicfasho(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
mohammad11:
@rosemary216; rilwayne001; itbomb; wicfasho; goverment
Your respond is needed.
Thanks

1. Yes. You can create more than one blog on a(one) google(blogger) account.

2. Blogger don't give you a chance to do that. But, one way you can do that is to add that email as an author on the blog, you then change the role from author to admin.

3. Blogger introduced a .apk (android app extension) application to post contents (text and images) on your blog with a mobile phone (android). Though, i once used my bb z3 (bb 10) for the app which worked..

Lastly, specify the type of blogging platform (CMS) you are using. Though i explained with blogger as i assummed.
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by Boldtrust(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wordpress is far better. It's richer in features, easier to handle and expansion of your blog can be done easily with the help of plugins and themes....especially when you want to incorporate features like shopping carts, directory & listing functions.
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by iebelieve(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2016
ITbomb:
Your lordship sir, I have been wanting to reach you for a while.

Can u pls give me your email address or a whatsapp number
0809 375 9013
iebelieve2@mail.com

Thanks
Smart choice

Start with blogger
Build your followership and page views
Get a domain name and promote it
Always backup your blog, in case Mama Google misfire (export)
If you need to expand just open and host WordPress, export your blog content, redirect your domain
If you have strong followership, they would not notice

All these shouts about plug-ins is what scares me from visiting a WordPress blog, they slow down the blog and in some cases / browsers , the blog may not load at all.

Google will accept yourname..com for adsense but never yourname.

[/quote]
Re: Wordpress Vs Blogger! Which Is Better? by Wicfasho(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nigeria Match Starts Today by 6PM.. Owolaball Sports Blog(OSB) is giving free airtime to people who will talk about the match while the match is going on.. What you need to do is watch the match on our youtube here below..

Visit https://www.youtube.com/embed/b8dsVZUJzaw or goto www.tv.owolaball.com.ng !

Users discussing on this thread will be given airtime via his/her inbox! Fastest Finger will also be done here!

FASTEST FINGER

MTN- pending...
GLO- pending...
ETISALAT- pending...

Note:
1. The first, second and third to comment is guaranteed his/her airtime!
2. People who discuss about the match here before, during and after will also given (but randomly)
3. People who comment on our video will also be given airtime!

Visit www.tv.owolaball.com.ng or https://www.youtube.com/embed/b8dsVZUJzaw

This is Not Scam! Try us and believe!

Owolaball Sports Blog(OBS) - www.owolaball.com is No. 1 Online Nigeria Sports Blog. Stay Sporty!

Visit thread -- https://www.nairaland.com/3017492/watch-nigeria-vs-egypt-live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Punch Newspaper Website Free Again? / Nigerian Hacking Team / What Is The Difference Between Web Design And Web Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.