Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments (26318 Views)

NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy payments / Pwc NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments On Kerosene, Petrol / NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by tinuolababy(f): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2015
PwC's audit is in line with high professionalism. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by jaybee3(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba let d probe begin... We need actions n nt all these noise. I hope baba also look into these pple's case“. Obasanjo, atiku,tinubu, bukola saraki, in short all the so call progressives grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Shey o ya were ni?

O da bi wi pe o fe gba epe

You started fine but ended it with your annoyingly retardèd slogan

10 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by loomer: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Me no kuku understand wetin de go on.
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by OgaTheTop2: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2015
All these subsidy thieves should arrested and jailed, if not killed. They are worse than armed robbers angry

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by askuburi2: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2015
wy did any well born, well breed, well brought up nigerian, will support the continuity of d current goverment.... wy did any well born, well breed, well brought up nigerian, will support the continuity of d current goverment....

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by OgaTheTop2: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba let d probe begin... We need actions n nt all these noise. I hope baba also look into these pple's case“. Obasanjo, atiku,tinubu, bukola saraki, in short all the so call progressives grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Orubebe your chairman cheesy

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2015
yousouphe:
shocked shocked this is becoming interesting
Yes ooo Nigerian TELEMUNDO grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by dasensible1(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2015
temitemi1:
yes every corrupt public official will be probed. It beats me that you're still able to surface after this revealing evidence of corruption. Are you truly a robot?

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by mysteriousman(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Since they use the subsidy money as a tool for draining the country they had to support the continues payment of the scam and the report was ready since and wasn't made public, its far better to have a president people fear than a weak one

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by sweettease(f): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2015
jaybee3:

Shey o ya were ni?

O da bi wi pe o fe gba epe

You started fine but ended it with your annoyingly retardèd slogan
Why are you vexing grin
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by jaybee3(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Where da fûck is the auditor general that should have resigned instead of releasing a watered down excerpt of the report?

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by DeRay98(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:
ghen ghen ghen! actor done die for this NNPC film ooooooo

Hahaha, you wan busy my belle with laff oh! If ator die film don finish now... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by jaybee3(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2015
sweettease:

Why are you vexing grin

How i wish i can actually silence that fool for good
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2015
dasensible1:
Where are the tanoids when you need them? I noticed they've been missing in action since the release of this PWC report.

Cc: Barcanista, Dearpreye, ozoigbondu, temitemi, severusnape, pls come out and call the others your oga need your support now more than ever. embarassed

I'm here bro. I'm more loyal to truth than anything. It's being my utmost stance that any step by anybody that will bring greater measure of transparency and accountability will ALWAYS have my support.

Elections are over; governance takes centre stage. If anyone is found culpable to in the report, let the law take its fullest cause.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Rilwayne001: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2015
temitemi1:

When will you have sense now?

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by watchindelta(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2015
grin
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by lordmassac(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Olodumare ooo.. Na money dey turn ghost so?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by dvee2: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Yet some people will come online and say Sanusi over quoted the amount. Does it matter weather its 20 BILLION or 10 BILLION? Money was stolen from Nigeria and must be return. stop criticizing the whistle blower, in the develop world, whistle blowers are encouraged so that more will come forward. without SLS revelation no one will know all these. In conclusion sir, the amount quoted by a whistle blower does not matter, what matters is the focus on subject matter and subsequent investigation.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by jamillion: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2015
jascon1:
GEJ the masses, the class to which u were born are suffering. During your tenure, the masses quietly n hopelessly believed you were the changed their ancestors dreamed. Millions thronged to seal Ur victory in 2011 becos they believed u were one of them.

GEJ u allowed the younger ones to continue going to school without shoes, knowing fully well how it hurts.

You promised us if u cud make it, we also can but, u rather chose to cut our legs instead of providing us with shoes.

The only thing I expected from u was constant electricity of which u promised with Ur very own mouth. You failed!

At this point an accomplice is as guilty as the perpetrator. You allowed these evil men thrive under Ur very nose, knowing from experience the ones who will suffer.

I respect you, but as it is going I'm in for a shocker...
let's face it, we shouldn't put all the blame on gej alone, this looting has being on since inception of PDP government, am not pro PDP or anti APC but I think it won't be fair to purnish one for sin of all

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Seuncoded(f): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Bravo

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Mogidi: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2015
yousouphe:
Temitemi1 & mogidi come and see what ur onechance Hero and role model have done ooo

Bros point me to the $48billion dollars Sanusi said was missing?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by ekemini84(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2015
jascon1:
GEJ the masses, the class to which u were born are suffering. During your tenure, the masses quietly n hopelessly believed you were the changed their ancestors dreamed. Millions thronged to seal Ur victory in 2011 becos they believed u were one of them.

GEJ u allowed the younger ones to continue going to school without shoes, knowing fully well how it hurts.

You promised us if u cud make it, we also can but, u rather chose to cut our legs instead of providing us with shoes.

The only thing I expected from u was constant electricity of which u promised with Ur very own mouth. You failed!

At this point an accomplice is as guilty as the perpetrator. You allowed these evil men thrive under Ur very nose, knowing from experience the ones who will suffer.

I respect you, but as it is going I'm in for a shocker...

Your all serzly need to stop this. You all are just giving a dog a bad name so you can hang it. All the problem of this country can't be solely blame on one man. This is a structural failure not an individual one. What your a writing fela, mandators sang about back then when.. Even the great Kaduna Inzeogwu of blessed memory, gave corruption as one more of the major reason for his political cou'p in the sixties. So now what has Jo don that is unpardonable as your all are making it seem.

I think soon this man would be gone and you would b e left with your lies and propagandas and who next to lay blame on.
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by dvee2: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Yet some people will come online and say Sanusi over quoted the amount. Does it matter weather its 20 BILLION or 10 BILLION? Money was stolen from Nigeria and must be return. stop criticizing the whistle blower, in the develop world, whistle blowers are encouraged so that more will come forward. without SLS revelation no one will know all these. In conclusion sir, the amount quoted by a whistle blower does not matter, what matters is the focus on subject matter and subsequent investigation.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2015
It will be best to sell NNPC. Oil will always make people steal ooooo...

Our government has long proven that they cannot manage important things.
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by VolvoS60(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Mogidi:

^^^^
undecided

This isn't a game. No one has time for what you are trying to do.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Thank God for Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2015
jamillion:
let's face it, we shouldn't put all the blame on gej alone, this looting has being on since inception of PDP government, am not pro PDP or anti APC but I think it won't be fair to purnish one for sin of all
No one is really blaming him but the way he acted towards situations like these......we cnt deny the fact that he was slow in taking actions and he let things fester

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by samchide(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Truthfully Let justice prevail.
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by dasensible1(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm here bro. I'm more loyal to truth than anything. It's being my utmost stance that any step by anybody that will bring greater measure of transparency and accountability will ALWAYS have my support.

Elections are over; governance takes centre stage. If anyone is found culpable to in the report, let the law take its fullest cause.
I love you bro, no homo

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by san316(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2015
This is revealing. Heads must roll. All the money must be returned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers / Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) / Lagos State Government Disowns Viral Video Of Sale Of Branded Waste Baskets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.