Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments (26319 Views)

NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy payments / Pwc NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments On Kerosene, Petrol / NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by frankson1(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2015
quote author=omenka post=33184010]Now, anyone with some little wisdom would understand why you preferred being very miserly with words, giving the same repetitive lines on every single thread. You didn't wanna talk too much and expose yourself for who you are, a half baked illiterate. Just look at the structure of what you wrote up there. You must have very poor diction.

I suggest you retreat back into you "Hero and Role Model" cocoon. It serves you better.

@ Topic: We are still just scratching the surface of this stuff yet the stench oozing out of it could knock the lights out an elephant a mile away!!

Very soon, questions would be raised as to why the CBN and NPDC refused to open their books to the auditors. I'm very sure this was why they had to get Sanusi out of the way so he could be replaced by some malleable stooge.

I weep for my dear country.[/quote]

Before now I used to think there's only one Prof. Jega. Never knew there are others, few though.
Mr. Omenka I be your friend o.

@Op: There's no more to say. I'm tired, reserving my strength for more exposures ahead.
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by August17(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2015
I see no reason why the president shouldn't be blamed. He didn't do the needful at the right time... He should be ready to deal with whatever comes out of this now or later..
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by fabulousmann(f): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2015
there's a new Sherif in town ghen ghen
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Ifemi, bawo? Sahara baby!
Mo wa jare...u nko cheesy
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2015
frankson1:
quote author=omenka post=33184010]Now, anyone with some little wisdom would understand why you preferred being very miserly with words, giving the same repetitive lines on every single thread. You didn't wanna talk too much and expose yourself for who you are, a half baked illiterate. Just look at the structure of what you wrote up there. You must have very poor diction.

I suggest you retreat back into you "Hero and Role Model" cocoon. It serves you better.

@ Topic: We are still just scratching the surface of this stuff yet the stench oozing out of it could knock the lights out an elephant a mile away!!

Very soon, questions would be raised as to why the CBN and NPDC refused to open their books to the auditors. I'm very sure this was why they had to get Sanusi out of the way so he could be replaced by some malleable stooge.

I weep for my dear country.

Before now I used to think there's only one Prof. Jega. Never knew there are others, few though.
Mr. Omenka I be your friend o.

@Op: There's no more to say. I'm tired, reserving my strength for more exposures ahead.
Not just you man....I'm exhausted....I'm sure we'll all be drained when more things are revealed
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by tucky200(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

It is my obligation to correct that misconception they fed you about Buhari
Wen dey probed buhari 4 missing $2.8bn, investigations were carried out and there was no missing funds....even if e was gej dah won..he still fvcking has a lot of work to do..
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by cheaperstores: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

http://www.punchng.com/news/nnpc-audit-report-exposes-double-subsidy-payments/
Grand Master Buhari shd probe NNPC and let's see the face of the thief among Sanusi,Diezani and GEJ. Expect more thiefing under APC it will be cleverly done and many will not see what is wrong as usual
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by seunmumu1: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2015
dasensible1:
Where are the tanoids when you need them? I noticed they've been missing in action since the release of this PWC report.

Cc: Barcanista, Dearpreye, ozoigbondu, temitemi, severusnape, pls come out and call the others your oga need your support now more than ever. embarassed
Barcanista is the biggest f00l among them.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by politricks: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2015
darlingtonNYIG:
it really baffles me the way we react to comments. What in the world brought about typing shut up. Well I don't blame you cos I never said anything but I typed so comprehend it if you really have common sense
Well you started it by saying i should 'reason before i comment'. In case you dont know, i take insult in that.
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by ALISMILE(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Lifebender:

Hatred is like poison,it seeps thru the mind to ur soul.You later become bitter and regret ur actions.I pray not in ur own case.

To you it seems people are aginst GEJ,werent u alive in 2011 he won all states in SW,can u swear u did not support the subsidy removal protest.

Mr man,the money meant to better the lives of nigerians has ben squandered by this lootocrats under Jonathan very nose.Prior to this,Madueke has always been in the news,Jonathan played it down claiming everybody is interested in crude oil.

Now the fact are before you.GEJ failed us.Those figures are too much.Kerosene is still 130 per litre and yet we see double subsidy for DPK..Where is it.

Dont get emotional bro,use ur brain atleast once and condemn what is bad
Thaank u very much sir, for objectively and vividly pointin out d fact of d mata! Its unfortunate how majority of ppl in nigeria ve allowed sentiment to becloud their senses that even in d face of obvious failures of these govment, because of their senseless hatred for GMB, they prefer doom for d country to remain on d downward slide to doom! We all once loved GEJ. Am frm d SS! Irrespective of were d president come frm, I ll not be blind to d fact that he has failed woefully and as such does nt deserve a 2nd term!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by PassingShot(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2015
dasensible1:
Where are the tanoids when you need them? I noticed they've been missing in action since the release of this PWC report.

Cc: Barcanista, Dearpreye, ozoigbondu, temitemi, severusnape, pls come out and call the others your oga need your support now more than ever. embarassed

Dearpreye is sometimes reasonable than many of the m0r0ns in that camp.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2015
tucky200:

Wen dey probed buhari 4 missing $2.8bn, investigations were carried out and there was no missing funds....even if e was gej dah won..he still fvcking has a lot of work to do..

They have brained washed you.

The operators of NNPC know him very well and have all the double dealings involving him hence he dare not strike hard to avoid being messed up

The problem with NNPC is the very power vested on the agency hence no amount of oversight function can curb the corruption prevalent with the agency except passing the PIB which President Jonathan presented to the NASS and it is still pending.

Can you post the comprehensive report that exonerated Buhari for us to see read for ourselves?
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Doncolio(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2015
omenka:

I weep for my dear country.

Very well said.
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Lifebender(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2015
ALISMILE:
Thaank u very much sir, for objectively and vividly pointin out d fact of d mata! Its unfortunate how majority of ppl in nigeria ve allowed sentiment to becloud their senses that even in d face of obvious failures of these govment, because of their senseless hatred for GMB, they prefer doom for d country to remain on d downward slide to doom! We all once loved GEJ. Am frm d SS! Irrespective of were d president come frm, I ll not be blind to d fact that he has failed woefully and as such does nt deserve a 2nd term!

He lost all love and respect the day he removed petrol subsidy.Now,the subsidy is included in this audit report.Can u imagine

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by tucky200(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

They have brained washed you.

The operators of NNPC know him very well and have all the double dealings involving him hence he dare not strike hard to avoid being messed up

The problem with NNPC is the very power vested on the agency hence no amount of oversight function can curb the corruption prevalent with the agency except passing the PIB which President Jonathan presented to the NASS and it is still pending.

Can you post the comprehensive report that exonerated Buhari for us to see read for ourselves?
This $2.8bn issue...have heard of it since like 2006...abeg nobody brainwashed me...and u cannot compare buharis regime to that of jonathan
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by tiwiex(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2015
ogundeleai:
I have said it on many fora that it is by intervention of God that Nigerians made bold change in tha last presidential election otherwise the country would have gone into extinction economically if present administration is given another four years.. The level of corruption is callosal and unprecedented in the history of Nigeria base on the fact that the people surrounding present president capitalise on his ineptitude to looted this Nation.
We are only dwelling on NNPC and Diezani, the avenue like Sure-P, U-Win are part of numerous channels the so called cordinator of Nigeria Economy plunge our God gift endowment.
I still want people canvasing for the women to be at helm of affairs in this country to butress their claim along the contribution of Dieziani and Iweala involvement to plunge Nigeria Economy
Those who voted for the outgoing administration base on sentiment , ethnic allegiance will soon realise that its better to speak with the truth and one voice
I had to comment when I saw your gender comment. I think that has been the biggest scam of the last decade. He who the cap fits should wear it. Are women richer now that they had finance and petroleum represented by them. Linus Torvalds the creator of Linux made a similar remark recently when people observed the existence of few (or non sef) women in the sensitive Linux development project. He said he was after quality and if there were any women developers, they would have fit the role without his intervention. Linux is top quality software (even the Mac dey learn work near am). Imagine if people were employed based on subjective issues like gender. He said if dem no like am, make dem go hug transformer. His love was in making Linux great. Not satisfying any interest groups. The job of the incoming president is to make Nigeria great. A big F to gender inclusivity. See link on that. Seems like a distraction but, it points to success stories where gender inequality is taken with a pinch of salt. http://valleywag.gawker.com/linus-torvalds-does-not-give-a-shit-about-you-1680004895
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by gateleo(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Okay,Gentlemen. I have read and seen how upset all of us are over this issue. But,what my fellow countrymen failed to really think hard about and bring forth their opinions is this simple fact: what was Jonathan thinking when he decided to release the report as it is? Two things here. 1. He might have been clueless (pardon this word) about what the audit firm did and said in its report, or 2, he read,understood everything and decided to release it with a view to punish some people who, either misled him or those who shared the money unfairly and he was shortchanged. Please,what do you folks think? Let me hear y'all.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by light004: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2015
politricks:
Later some myopic people will call GEJ a hero (like the dolt above me).

your stupidity knows no bound. I'm very sure you don't have knowledge how things work in the organized sector neither have you read the report of the audit but as usual empty skull make the loudest noise. Please educate yourself before commenting in public.

Let a similar audit be extended to Obasanjo's regime or any other regime if similar issues will not come up. Ignorance truly is the worse form of disease. We have a system problem, our processes and laws are not in tune with reality leading to these lapses. No massive fraud has been unearthed by this investigation as anticipated but recommendations made on how to improve on how the corporation is run.

please always learn to read before making disparaging comments. You are truly the myopic one.
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by innocent0: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Get the Full Gist; click http://wazogist.com/wazogist.htm
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by light004: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2015
ALISMILE:

I'm certain you didn't read the report and again, if you did, you lack the capacity to understand the depth of the report. GEJ didn't fail you but a system put in place by those you blindly follow that promised you change. They enacted the laws that established the NNPC not GEJ. They blocked the passage of the PIB that will improve accountability, probity and transparency in NNPC.

Ignorance is killing us in the country and may lead us to our destruction.
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by ALISMILE(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2015
light004:

I'm certain you didn't read the report and again, if you did, you lack the capacity to understand the depth of the report. GEJ didn't fail you but a system put in place by those you blindly follow that promised you change. They enacted the laws that established the NNPC not GEJ. They blocked the passage of the PIB that will improve accountability, probity and transparency in NNPC.

Ignorance is killing us in the country and may lead us to our destruction.
Common kid. I read a longtime ago that, he who does not know and does not know that he does not knw, he is a foool! One simple question for u now is dis. Now that d trut about d crimnal activities of these pple and corporation has started coming to light due to an imminent probe set to befall dem after d handin over of Govment, ve new laws been enacted? U er yet to come to terms wit d reality that GEJ govment was a setback for our great country!
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Dearpreye is sometimes reasonable than many of the m0r0ns in that camp.

Sometimes? What's that supposed to being sir? People see things differently, and their perceptions must not be reasonable to others.

You've finally settled into the nestle of insolent and disrespectful folks; you can still come out. You need to change!

I'm happy and comfortable with those folks you disparaged as morons. You guys are taking it all to far.

Hope you code?
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2015
sarahatuba:

Mo wa jare...u nko cheesy

I'm good. .really good. Hope you're having a great day?
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by TheMadame(f): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2015
This is just the tip of the iceberg. All the sleaze and corruption Goodluck Jonathan and his cronies have been sitting upon will only be revealed when he finally disengages from office on May 29th.

I found it amusing that General Buhari said he wasn't going to probe or punish corrupt acts comitted before May 29th 2015,as much as I respect and admire the General,he needs to wake up and smell the coffee,the treasury is empty. It has been completely looted. Oil prices are down and the Naira is in a pretty bad shape. All looted funds MUST be recovered if the new administration wants to take off on a sound footing. Proper probes must be carried out in all departments funds recovered and accounted for and all offenders jailed appropriately to serve as a deterent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by 9JAgosurvive: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2015
[size=14pt]nnpc has taken human form, (blame it on the nnpc) as if it's robots who have the direct responsibility to run, manage and oversee the nnpc #Pwc #forensicaudit [/size]
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by gbishman: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2015
pls we need scapegoats, this will serve as deterrent to the incoming leadership of NNPC
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2015
phlemzy:
Is PWC now making public all these because of fear that it may be sanctioned by the incoming administration? That's not good enough. If GEJ had won,so all of this will go unnoticed. We will need to evacuate the prisons by freeing petty thief's. The many high profile thieves should be the occupants. The money they looted altogether is enough to generate enough power to meet the demands of Nigeria,enough to construct good roads,standardise Nigerian universities, etc. Thank Jah we never had to go thru GEJ for another 4years. It will be more than a suicidal mission.

thanks for raising this.
exactly my thought, PWC sure wants to score a cheap shot and hopefully get another pay to re-audit NNPC and CBN
if GEJ had won, they would have just swept it all under the carpet.

or why not come out public that some ministries wont open up, especially when they were shaking hands and taking photographs with the commander in thief.

I honestly cant see GEJ walking a free man after May 29.
you can steal that much and expect to be forgiven

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by yusufbida(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba let d probe begin... We need actions n nt all these noise. I hope baba also look into these pple's case“. Obasanjo, atiku,tinubu, bukola saraki, in short all the so call progressives grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

You are playing sentiment by not including GBJ and his corrupt cabinet in d list above.

If ur hero nd role model enta palava afta 28may and u denounce dem as ur hero and role model den u are a €aster
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by NZEGWUAGU(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2015
In a nutshell how much is NNPC owing or is it gonna be as unsubstantiated as Sanusi's claimg?
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by PassingShot(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Sometimes? What's that supposed to being sir? People see things differently, and their perceptions must not be reasonable to others.

You've finally settled into the nestle of insolent and disrespectful folks; you can still come out. You need to change!

I'm happy and comfortable with those folks you disparaged as morons. You guys are taking it all to far.

Hope you code?

You make me laugh really.

I am not talking about you having different opinions of issues. The fact that you sometimes make posts that are full of hatred for GMB and completely outside the topic of discussion is the reason I qualified my statement.

Hope you ger it?
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2015
PassingShot:

You make me laugh really.

I am not talking about you having different opinions of issues. The fact that you sometimes make posts that are full of hatred for GMB and completely outside the topic of discussion is the reason I qualified my statement.

Hope you ger it?

Yeah. Laughter us healthy for us, you know?

I can't go that low as hating a fellow human; it's NOT possible.
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by PassingShot(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Yeah. Laughter us healthy for us, you know?

I can't go that low as hating a fellow human; it's NOT possible.

You're always reasonable then!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG / Aregbesola And Fayose At The 20th Anniversary Of Ekiti State / Saraki Celebrates Dino Melaye’s 45th Birthday In Kogi, Sings For Him(Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.