Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments (26315 Views)

NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy payments / Pwc NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments On Kerosene, Petrol / NNPC Audit Report: Apologise To Jonathan, Group Urges Sanusi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2015
dasensible1:
I love you bro, no homo
Thanks, dear.

We deserve a better nation....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros point me to the $48billion dollars Sanusi said was missing?
Sanusi said $20 billion was missing. Okonjo-Iweala said it's $10 billion. How come PWC is saying it's $1. billion? Why is it that the PWC only carried out forensic auditing? Why not a probe? Heads will roll.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2015
politricks:
Later some myopic people will call GEJ a hero (like the dolt above me).
and who gave room for the audit to be carried out. Was it Buhari or APC, isn't the same GEJ you criticising that gave room for such Audit to take place. Pls reason b4 you type.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by amnesty7: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2015
The truth, like a running water, must always have its way. No matter what HRH Sanusi II's motive was (and i think it was honest) he had done the country a great service. Now by benefit of both foresight and hindsight we understand why they never wanted GMB to win. God has decided otherwise. To Him be the Glory!

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Mogidi: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Sanusi said $20 billion was missing. Okonjo-Iweala said it's $10 billion. How come PWC is saying it's $1. billion? Why is it that the PWC only carried out forensic auditing? Why not a probe? Heads will roll.

Na your head go roll

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Thanks, dear.

We deserve a better nation....
I love you bro....plenty homo cheesy
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by KanwuliaJara: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2015
WHEN IS OBJ GONNA BE PROBED? wink
kiss
Probe one . . .PROBE ALL!

Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by toluine56(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2015
ekemini84:

Your all serzly need to stop this. You all are just giving a dog a bad name so you can hang it. All the problem of this country can't be solely blame on one man. This is a structural failure not an individual one. What your a writing fela, mandators sang about back then when.. Even the great Kaduna Inzeogwu of blessed memory, gave corruption as one more of the major reason for his political cou'p in the sixties. So now what has Jo don that is unpardonable as your all are making it seem.

I think soon this man would be gone and you would b e left with your lies and propagandas and who next to lay blame on.
stop what?!
A leader should take responsibility ni.
Abi were we the ones in charge of the govt.
I hate seein such trash comments.
He knew bout all this looting nd stealing, nd still said stealing aint corruption nd you're here saying bla bla.
Am nt an advocate of extremism oh, but all stolen funds must be returned..
9billion dollars aint a little amount na...chai Jesus.. Of which am sure is just a tip of the iceberg.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by amnesty7: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2015
darlingtonNYIG:
and who gave room for the audit to be carried out. Was it Buhari or APC, isn't the same GEJ you criticising that gave room for such Audit to take place. Pls reason b4 you type.
But why now when he has no option. We would have named him a hero if he had done all that before he was kicked out.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2015
tucky200:
Buhari has got a lot of work to do

He never did anything when the 2nd Republic NASS probed the activities of petroleum ministry and indicted him (Buhari) after he served as Petroleum Minister in Obasanjo military regime hence can't do anything about that of others.

This noise and expectation will all die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Lifebender(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba let d probe begin... We need actions n nt all these noise. I hope baba also look into these pple's case“. Obasanjo, atiku,tinubu, bukola saraki in short all the so call progressives grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Hatred is like poison,it seeps thru the mind to ur soul.You later become bitter and regret ur actions.I pray not in ur own case.

To you it seems people are aginst GEJ,werent u alive in 2011 he won all states in SW,can u swear u did not support the subsidy removal protest.

Mr man,the money meant to better the lives of nigerians has ben squandered by this lootocrats under Jonathan very nose.Prior to this,Madueke has always been in the news,Jonathan played it down claiming everybody is interested in crude oil.

Now the fact are before you.GEJ failed us.Those figures are too much.Kerosene is still 130 per litre and yet we see double subsidy for DPK..Where is it.

Dont get emotional bro,use ur brain atleast once and condemn what is bad

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2015
Sirniyeh:
We hope for the best during Buhari's administration. We all knew this before arrival, but it is time for cleansing

D cleansing starts with ending fuel n kerosene subsidy..
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Jeffoo(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba let d probe begin... We need actions n nt all these noise. I hope baba also look into these pple's case“. Obasanjo, atiku,tinubu, bukola saraki, in short all the so call progressives grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Robot
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by yousouphe(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros point me to the $48billion dollars Sanusi said was missing?
dont worry, I will point it out after buhari finally probes NNPC , we will then know the actual figure. PDP looting NNPC since 1999. Baba aff come. I think i will donate dettol and izal to help Baba sanitize our beloved Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by tucky200(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

He never did anything when the 2nd Republic NASS probed the activities of petroleum ministry and indicted him (Buhari) after he served as Petroleum Minister in Obasanjo military regime hence can't do anything about that of others.

What's ur business with my comment na...wetin conscern u and me ..abeg o

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by alsina: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba let d probe begin... We need actions n nt all these noise. I hope baba also look into these pple's case“. Obasanjo, atiku,tinubu, bukola saraki, in short all the so call progressives grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

I don't and can't blame u. Today that u wanted to express urself further I saw what I can't expect from from my gate man that never entered the four walls of any school. I wonder how ur parents raised u. I pity for them. I know they ur mother will be regretting why she didn't flush u out. Man grow up if at all u know what it means to take someone as a role model. U must be an idiot

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by ALISMILE(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2015
Where re all those iddiots on NL who were found
of criticising GMB, that he is old fashion and that
he knows notin of modern governance? Where
re they! Let dem forever bury their heads in
shame for preferring doom for our great
country!
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by politricks: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2015
darlingtonNYIG:
My friend shut up. Why did it take him so long to do this or is he just realizing that there are some irregularities with the subsidy. A good leader is never a reactive leader but a proactive one. That is why the insurgency manifested this much.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by toluine56(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

ironically, you're so brilliant for comparing the 2nd republic with this 21st century.
Bull**it.
Hope youre nt in any way related to those looters sha?

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2015
tucky200:

What's ur business with my comment na...wetin conscern u and me ..abeg o

It is my obligation to correct that misconception they fed you about Buhari
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by jascon1(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2015
ekemini84:

Your all serzly need to stop this. You all are just giving a dog a bad name so you can hang it. All the problem of this country can't be solely blame on one man. This is a structural failure not an individual one. What your a writing fela, mandators sang about back then when.. Even the great Kaduna Inzeogwu of blessed memory, gave corruption as one more of the major reason for his political cou'p in the sixties. So now what has Jo don that is unpardonable as your all are making it seem.

I think soon this man would be gone and you would b e left with your lies and propagandas and who next to lay blame on.
I'm not here to slay the man. Read my comment properly, I respect him a lot but as an adult I grew to call a spade a spade regardless of how it hurts. If u were an average Nigerian u would understand my statement.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Lifebender(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
omenka:
Now, anyone with some little wisdom would understand why you preferred being very miserly with words, giving the same repetitive lines on every single thread. You didn't wanna talk too much and expose yourself for who you are, a half baked illiterate. Just look at the structure of what you wrote up there. You must have very poor diction.

I suggest you retreat back into you "Hero and Role Model" cocoon. It serves you better.

@ Topic: We are still just scratching the surface of this stuff yet the stench oozing out of it could knock the lights out an elephant a mile away!!

Very soon, questions would be raised as to why the CBN and NPDC refused to open their books to the auditors. I'm very sure this was why they had to get Sanusi out of the way so he could be replaced by some malleable stooge.

I weep for my dear country.

Call it a tip of the iceberg,SLS blew the whistle,he became an enemy.NPDC has always been a debtor,prior to these they claimed the owe the self acclaimed $1.46b.Now we know all they've been trying to hide.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Slimchase(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Ayamma !
When wind blows, ike okuko (chiken yarnsh) will be revealed¤.... Dis film sweet die, Umu9ja re watching.
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
politricks:
My friend shut up. Why did it take him so long to do this or is he just realizing that there are some irregularities with the subsidy. A good leader is never a reactive leader but a proactive one. That is why the insurgency manifested this much.
it really baffles me the way we react to comments. What in the world brought about typing shut up. Well I don't blame you cos I never said anything but I typed so comprehend it if you really have common sense
Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by ogundeleai(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
I have said it on many fora that it is by intervention of God that Nigerians made bold change in tha last presidential election otherwise the country would have gone into extinction economically if present administration is given another four years.. The level of corruption is callosal and unprecedented in the history of Nigeria base on the fact that the people surrounding present president capitalise on his ineptitude to looted this Nation.
We are only dwelling on NNPC and Diezani, the avenue like Sure-P, U-Win are part of numerous channels the so called cordinator of Nigeria Economy plunge our God gift endowment.
I still want people canvasing for the women to be at helm of affairs in this country to butress their claim along the contribution of Dieziani and Iweala involvement to plunge Nigeria Economy
Those who voted for the outgoing administration base on sentiment , ethnic allegiance will soon realise that its better to speak with the truth and one voice

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by jibbish(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
phlemzy:
Is PWC now making public all these because of fear that it may be sanctioned by the incoming administration? That's not good enough. If GEJ had won,so all of this will go unnoticed. We will need to evacuate the prisons by freeing petty thief's. The many high profile thieves should be the occupants. The money they looted altogether is enough to generate enough power to meet the demands of Nigeria,enough to construct good roads,standardise Nigerian universities, etc. Thank Jah we never had to go thru GEJ for another 4years. It will be more than a suicidal mission.

don't blame Pwc blame the Fg led by Gej. they jux deemed it fit to release it to Nigerians. now we are feasting on it on every side.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by YSA06(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
I want someone to tell me why GEJ won't go to jail, someone should pls say the reason why madueke won't go to prison and refund all the monies stolen?.

But I am happy for one thing here, and the thing is that GEJ led admin released these fraud committed by himself, so the incoming admin must take it up from there and other allegations. Nigerians do not want to hear "I won't probe d past" or some bastards, some grt enemies of this nation saying GMB is waisting time to probe, because if this isn't probed, then the GMB led admin would be termed as same as GEJ fraud friendly administration.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2015
sarahatuba:

I love you bro....plenty homo cheesy

Ifemi, bawo? Sahara baby!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by Lifebender(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2015
CLASSMAN:
Okonjo is a scam, prior to the elections she said no money was missing that in fact money is supposed to be remited to nnpc

Yeah.The audit stated same.The laughter that came from my mouth was uncontrollable when i was reading it earlier dis morning.We owing NNPC grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2015
toluine56:

ironically, you're so brilliant for comparing the 2nd republic with this 21st century.
Bull**it.
Hope youre nt in any way related to those looters sha?

Buhari is a thief and a hypocrite if the issues of NNPC cover-ups are thoroughly scrutinized.

The Northern Oligarchy and Military establishment created NNPC as an avenue to loot the country dry hence Obsanjo never had petroleum minister.

Who created NNPC and gave it absolute powers?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by jascon1(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2015
jamillion:
let's face it, we shouldn't put all the blame on gej alone, this looting has being on since inception of PDP government, am not pro PDP or anti APC but I think it won't be fair to purnish one for sin of all
regardless of all, I still pledge my respect to him. We are not saying looting began in his tenure. All we are saying is we didn't feel that aura of one of us in power. It didn't happen. We didn't have large expectations of him but, we only hoped and wished that as far as he could make it to the helm, the poor could experience in reality the dreams their ancestors dreamed. It never happened.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Audit Report Exposes Double Subsidy Payments by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2015
amnesty7:

But why now when he has no option. We would have named him a hero if he had done all that before he was kicked out.
in as much I agree to the point that GEJ has a slow reactionary attitude to serious national issues, I don't put all the blame on his door step but on the doorsteps of our past leaders, our constitution, our institutional set up and many more. Who actually made NNPC a profit making venture with less supervision from regulatory bodies? This is the same rot that has befallen Petrobaz of Brazil cos of the loopholes that exist in the total setup of both NNPC and Petrobaz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Made Police Invade Saraki, Ekweremadu's Homes - R-APC Member / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.